Lady Gaga

ASS ON PARADE

for Joseph Gordon-Levitt

8/26/2013 1:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

082613_vma_gaga_dancing_launch_v5
Didn't get a good view of Lady Gaga's incredibly hot thong outfit at the MTV VMAs last night? Well you're in luck ... here's a 30-second unobstructed view of Gaga's glorious ass while she flirted with Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

We have no idea what JGL is saying, but we'd be grinning too if we were standing next to Gaga's pretty-much-naked body. She even does a flirty twirl for the actor before giving him a hug and going back to her seat.

You're welcome.

0826_vma_footer

Tessa

Hahah...I love how TMZ actually thinks people love Lady CaCa's tranny ass. She is just nasty.

Mike

Well it could have been worse. She lost a lot of weight this year. Last year she got pretty chunky from eating at her parents' Italian restaurant too much.

If she dares to walk around like a hippy chick at a nudist colony she damn well better have a fit and trim body.

eagle

Lady Gaga? More like Manly Gag Me.

Nick

OK, WTF. Earlier this year, this woman "GaGa" described injuries to her hip, in the press, including having a hole in her hip bone the size of a quarter "and cartilage hanging out." This could not possibly be true by any stretch of the imagination if this is how she looks just several weeks later. So... is she psychotic? Please do a story on that.

chicagoannie

That's a better behind that Miley's!

Jackie

I wonder if Justin Timberlake was mad because he and Janet Jackson got in trouble for the boob shoot during the Super Bowl half time show and had to pay because of who was watching. There were definitely kids watching last night while Lady Gaga ass was hanging out and Miley was humping everyone on stage. I thought I was watching a strip show. I needed to shower after that show it was raunchy . Shame on them . They should of went to a commercial .

Mike

I think Gaga is a straight up nudist colony kind of chick. That's fine with me as long as the women look good naked.

I read a magazine article saying that Gaga liked to be naked all the time when she was growing up and her parents didn't seem to mind. Kind of a liberal, hippy kind of family I guess ... I think they are Catholics too! She also was a stripper in New York for awhile even though her parents were rich and sent her to expensive private schools, etc.

Gaga probably felt totally comfortable all night walking around showing her whole azz to everyone. The girl just enjoys being nude as often as she can. She probably gives her neighbors in Manhattan plenty of free nudie shows in her apartment. People in those high rise New York apartments sometimes use their telescopes to be peeping toms you know. I bet Gaga couldn't care less.

Tuco

amazing

kooky1970

Not a smiley fan, butt I have to say that's a nice tokus.

Leopold butters Stotch

At least she has a decent ass that Cyrus chick has absolutely no ass what so ever yet she girated around like she has a massive dumper. She looks like she has two fronts.

cristal

Sweet Jesus - Honestly - that is just wrong on all levels - she was not born this way, someone has to tell her about RESPECT - maybe Arehta spank that dumbass without the cops comming aboard her - Seriously Lady Gaga - You should of had live sex with Miley tonight - Oh wait would that be to tame for all your little monsters ???

barney

As long as I did not have to look at her ugly face I are hear her talk I would slap and lick her nice A$$.

FlamingoKid

She needs to cover that hideous face

Tom L

Yes, this is a very nice ass!

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

Hot piece of a//s//s// But she's still a w-h-o/-r-e!