« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ex-New England Patriots' Star

Parents Threaten To Sue

For Outing Hooligan Kids

9/20/2013 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0920_brian_holloway_party_trash_photos_launch_v2
A former star player for the New England Patriots has been threatened with a lawsuit by delusional parents who claim he's ruined the lives of their kids by exposing a drug/alcohol fueled party at his home.

Brian Holloway tells TMZ, "I blew way past furious" when he discovered several hundred teenagers broke into his vacation home outside Albany, NY over Labor Day weekend.

The kids started tweeting and Instagramming madly inside, posting photos of what looked like a scene out of "Animal House."

Holloway went ballistic, created a website -- helpmesave300 -- and started posting pictures of the damage, as well as the tweets from some of the partygoers -- and those tweets ID'd the kids.

Holloway tells TMZ ... he's been told by the Sheriff's Dept. some of the parents are furious because their poor kids have now been exposed.  Some bitch that it will hurt their chances of getting into college.  Others whine their poor kiddies are being harassed at school.  And they actually have the audacity to threaten a lawsuit.

Holloway says there was plenty of evidence of drugs at the party, including crack and meth.  And, of course, a river of alcohol.

He says it's gonna cost $20 - $40k to repair the damage.

The parents should try and bottle their chutzpah and sell it.  They could make enough to pay for the damage.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Tim128I

Respect !!!! you the best :)

bertpeters

these parents are cordially invited to go f*** themselves.

SpreaderOfIslam

Definitely not a guided family system. They seriously need God in their lives.

Check out my youtube channel, youtube.com/spreaderofislam for Islamic Enlightenment and add me on instagram @spreaderofislam for Islamic Enlightenment. Think about your future, the thing you don't know.

Let me remove doubts and answer questions on Islam and what it means to be a muslim, reach out to me on kik(spreaderofislam) or Oovoo(spreaderofislam) or through my Instagram. May God guide us to His blessings.

momongo17@gmail

The party lasted the weekend and these are high school kids. Is that neglect by there parents did they not wonder where they where. I don't know how many collages than meth heads

cokeandpilates

I'm 100% behind Brian Holloway! Clearly their parents have taught them nothing about accountibility, respect for others, acting with integrity or even just not being an a-hole. The parents who are complaining are the ones who know they failed their kids. If you don't try to instill morals, values and common sense into your kids, then don't expect them to make good choices. They don't know how. I'm not saying I never partied in high school, but no one's home was broken into or vandalized.

allieb

WITH *******S LIKE THAT FOR "PARENTS", IS IT ANY WONDER THESE DAMN KID'S ARE SCREWED UP ?

Papaf

Help us out TMZ. If any of these idiot parents are stupid enough to actually file a lawsuit against the property owner then you should post their name and their kids name for the whole world to see. Wouldn't hurt to send the parent's employer a copy of the lawsuit. I bet after that the parents wouldn't be so quick to support their little thugs and thugettes in their delinquent activities!

Lisa

Stupid little rich kids. Why should we care about their future..They should of thought about their own futures before they did this. These stupid ass parents should be lucky hes not pressing charges. He reacted pretty damn good for someone whos home was just trashed by 300 kids. I would of never handled myself that well. Maybe their idiot kids shouldn't of posted their pictures on a public site if they really cared about their "Future in college". Oh & they spray painted their names on the walls..Really? You were asking to get caught. You little brats aren't smart enough for college.

Kyle Peters

Parents should be opening their wallets and their kids should be locked up for this

Dianna

Had that been my child who participated I would personally make him apologize and he would be working off the damage he caused. The parents and hooligans should be the ones paying to fix the damage. If anyone has a lawsuit I would say it is Mr. Holloway.

respeck4all

That's a good idea, post their pictures. Are they kids, young adults, middle class morons, or all of the above. Most judges would laugh it out of court unless they are ........................................judges.

PETE

the parents should have their ass's kicked, classless idiots!

Scary

I don't see how this would fly. The kids themselves posted tweets and such. The kids outed themselves. Once it's out there, it's out there.

palermo

The kids outed themselves on social media! All idiots, they should be arrested

y

Looks like some good Samaritans may have been duped.

Ironically Brian Holloway Jr's twitter is not blocked- take a look at 8/19/13 (well before the party). Copy and paste the below links from Holloway Jr's instagram taking credit for the "artwork".
instagram.com/p/dNTbwdvszx/#