« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar Odom to Dad

I'm Done Paying Your Rent!

9/29/2013 1:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0929-tmz-lamar-joe-odom
Hit the road Joe ... and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more -- cause your son just stopped paying the rent.

Lamar Odom has had it with his dad and will no longer pay his rent ... and the clock is ticking before Joe is thrown out on the street.

Joe Odom tells TMZ ... Lamar called him earlier this week and went BALLISTIC over the comments Joe made about him and the Kardashians.

Joe claims Lamar has been paying his rent for 4 years -- a hefty tag of $2,900 per month -- but Lamar made it clear to Joe ... he's on his own now.

Joe tells us he can't afford the rent ... so he'll be out at the end of next month -- barring a reconciliation.

Don't hold your breath.

0926_lamar_odom_photos_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

bernergirl

Tell Joe to move to Oklahoma where he can afford his own rent.

Dina

I am not buying this story. Lamar has always said no matter what Joe does he is still my dad. Do you remember when Connie Chung interviewed Newt's mom? She told Connie, Newt thought Hillary was a bitch. Everybody felt sorry for her. So why the change of heart for Joe?

lillylicks

Lol funny thing is joe got paid to tell tmz this, how much? Probubly enough to pay his rent for a month.

Carl

I thought you said in previous stories that they hadn't had contact since Lamar was a kid.

notalawyer

NOTICE to all Kardashians there is new bachelor and he is AVAILABLE...

Steven

Kerry, put your Iranian buddy's in a swift boat. Check in with the coward Barack Obama. Him and his wife aka. douche bag black lady whatever her name is.

Areader

I doubt he's gonna kick his Dad to the curb!

w

My dad wasn't the greatest of dads either but if I could back in time I would of took care of him. He's gone now and I regret it. Lamar don't do this you will feel horrible later.

Wocka

I think Lamar should be worried about who will be paying HIS rent. What a bunch of low class losers. $ has done nothing for them except enable them to
be a-holes. That is what IGNORANCE does for you.

mikedecook75

Is it a blk thing

todd lee

Why does his dad look like a wanna be thug?

Twoshay

How dumb could his dad be, if this is the case he should of just shut up and not bit the hand that fed him!!

Annatude29

If this is true then I think Lamar is making ANOTHER bad decision. Just because his dad doesn't agree with him does not merit him being homeless. He's gonna feel like a douche bag later.

milmil

Wow

mary

lamars dad was speaking up to defend his son. dad has problems and issues, but he is guilty of defending son and telling how he feels about kards. lamar is a fool, the money it cost for his rent is small in comparison to drug cost. who does lamar think has been telling the world about his problems, it was the kards. lamar is really messed up if he still feels kards didn't sell him out.