Kanye West

Explains Airport Attack

'My Grandpa Was Dying'

10/11/2013 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Dear paparazzi: It may be okay to talk to Kanye West again ... at least based on this incredible video of KW chatting up photogs at a gas station.

What's amazing is that Kanye not only talked to a few paps ... he joked with them while filling up his Lambo today in Calabasas -- and then launched into an explanation for why he went ballistic on that photog at LAX back in July.

Yeezy claims Daniel Ramos set him up by antagonizing him ... and it just happened to go down right after he learned his grandfather was dying.

But there's a ton more he talks about ... like being fearful his daughter will have to deal with the media frenzy that follows him. He even tells the paps, "We in this together."

Gotta say ... it's the coolest we've seen Ye in a long time -- especially considering there was one jerk photog there trying to get under his skin.

Kelly Rollins

What a load of crap from this little man...he's clueless!

cindy

Lucifer follower with Beyonce and the rest of you Hollywood stars who sold your souls for fame and fortune (and your expensive crap) praying for you, i wouldn't trade my life....for yours....x

NOT ELMO

Kanye's been charged with criminal battery and attempted grand theft for the incident........................GREAT !

2idiots

Yet ANOTHER Staged/Scripted PR move. This was like watching an elementary school play....seems like KONYEAH went thru a check list of WHO he's around that the paps HELP (kim, her family, etc)...and too if there unscripted he would have blown his lld much like he has in the past.
Sorry Kris Jenner, Jonathen SHE-BON, Harvey and Ryan Azzcrust...this was staged - all to save face and THE BRAND

Nirad

I call BS

Zambonie

the sun was in my eyes
I had a rock in my shoe
godzilla was eating my hometown

I have zero class and / or self control

Which excuse will look best on my resume?

The New Improved Sock Puppet

I guess Kris told him to lighten up. Or she blew him.

notalawyer

Kardashians and relatives always TELL the truth...

Los Pepes

Marble mouth is a POS

krys723

This is such bull

justin

Kanye is so genius he thinks it's a good idea to create leather jogging suites.

She's baaaack

Oh how sweet! I guess loveable Kanye was out that afternoon. I could think of a few dead people I'd like to see him act out over.

lastrebel

Just STFU Kongo. You confirm your stupidity more each day and insult peoples' intelligence with your BS. Genius my ass ...

anya2u

He is so full of #%@&

Very Opinionated

You ole boy are an idiot. Blame all your crazy crap on someone else, anyone else. Grow up, take your idiot girlfriend with you and get an island to yourself somewhere. Nobody wants you here.