« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar Odom

It's True

I'm Close to Re-Signing With Clippers

11/17/2013 12:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

111713_lamar_odom_launch
Lamar Odom just confirmed to TMZ ... discussions are underway for a return to the team he loved -- the L.A. Clippers.

We got Lamar at LAX about an hour ago ... and he made it clear something is going on between him and the team.

Coach Doc Rivers said he met with Lamar Friday to have a chit chat and there is a buzz that serious negotiations are underway.

Lamar certainly wants back because we know he's been seriously training for the last month ... and as far as we know he's drug free.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Ashley

fall but always push to get back up
good luck L…...

Scrum

This is what's wrong with his career: He's announcing his signing on TMZ!

bring back recent posts

...how be you quit writing about him and let him focus on his future without being stalked by your illiterate photographers...

ketjo

My oH My ! that sure is a Mighty Big Bite of Kardashion Crow TMZ is eating right now..........LOL......Cause a man at death's door from drugs drinking and wild woman as You have been selling all year just isn't panning out....OOPS !!!!!!!

Constance

He'll still be smoking crack during the off season...

EnquirerLover

Securing that Krack Kash, huh?

Googie

Hope Clippers know what they're doing. Doing him a favor is one thing, but I hope it doesn't cost them games when they could go with someone more dependable. How often will they test him for drugs? Also hope it states in contract play then get paid. Don't get me wrong, I like Lamar and hope he does great. But I've been a fan since the beginning, not just now. So I don't want anyone to cost them a game, so pardon me if I'm skeptical about Lamar coming back.

Areader

TMZ you are so late to the dance on this one!

victory

That's good news for Lamar. It may be best to unload the Kardashian baggage and totally focus on basketball.

Gary

I hope the Clippers make him a deal that he can't bring the gypsy creepy family to the games...please Clippers...BAN THE KRAPDASHIANS,

Beachgirl

Is it my hearing? But I did not hear him say that he was signing with the clippers. Do you?

Beachgirl

Is it my hearing? I did not hear him say that he was signing with the clippers. Did you?

FreeTimeFry

As long as he leaves the kk colt he can smoke as much crack as he wants. And I still wanna see him play bball. I beat he'll be making a lot less money now. Vick style

FreeTimeFry

Bet

palermo

He should market himself as the one man who was a serious crackhead and miraculously cured himself with no treatment! I knew that whole storyline was a load of hooey made up by the Krapdashians. I hope he gets his career going and stays far far away from that evil family.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments