« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar Odom

It's True

I'm Close to Re-Signing With Clippers

11/17/2013 12:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

111713_lamar_odom_launch
Lamar Odom just confirmed to TMZ ... discussions are underway for a return to the team he loved -- the L.A. Clippers.

We got Lamar at LAX about an hour ago ... and he made it clear something is going on between him and the team.

Coach Doc Rivers said he met with Lamar Friday to have a chit chat and there is a buzz that serious negotiations are underway.

Lamar certainly wants back because we know he's been seriously training for the last month ... and as far as we know he's drug free.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Stillwaters

So, according to TMZ he's a hardcore junkie, yet a multi million dollar franchise is willing to hire him.... Someone's a chump and I don't think it's Lamar or the Clippers....

Patty Lopez

Who gives one ****???

droidflow

its that true that Miley and Lamar dating?

Majestik

I still think this whole scenario from the minute the CRACK ADDICT to separation scenarios started that it's all PR hype for their show. I also think that Kris and Bruce separating and living in separate houses is all a storyline for the show and will eventually end up with RENEWING OF VOWS for the season finale. Worst thing about this shyte, people still believe it and watch the show. NOTHING out of this camp is for real, what they are selling you as reality is actually the opposite, it's why Kris Jenner hasn't filed divorce papers, it's why KHLOE hasn't filed divorce papers and why Kimmykakes and Konartist West haven't moved in together. Does anyone remember back a few years ago when Kimmykakes filed for divorce after 72 days, the big topic on their show was Kourtney and Scott finally tying the knot and that was all to take away the focus off Kimmykakes and her shame marriage. Notice how, once Momager figured a way to trash Kris Humphries each chance she had took that whole scene out of the picture. This family is nothing short of shameless and will do anything to stay in the spotlight including creating marital drama complete with drug rumors and so on and so forth...MEH!!!

tellmeaboutit

Close but no cigar, Lamar. Lamar is not going anywhere, even if he's resigned as long as he's got this repulsive yoke of a family around his neck. Dump Chewbacca and get yourself on track unless you want to be controlled and belittled the rest of your life!

Majestik

Let's pretend that Lamar Odom actually comes to TMZ and reads the posts on the threads about him.
Dear Lamar,
Get on a plane to YVR, if you aren't airport savvy that's in Vancouver, B.C. I'll pick you up at the airport, you can come spend a week with me in your own room, your own bed. Forget the coldness of a hotel room and room service, you'll be in an awesome home, well kept by me, you'll get home cooked meals by ME, you'll get spoiled rotten, BY ME...and guess what, I don't expect anything sexually because I've been happily married for 31 years. Spend time with my husband, a layman, working a roofer in all kinds of weather carrying loads of heavy equipment and being up sometimes way above what you would expect of an average man. Sit in my front room and bask in the warmth of the heat, and the ambiance of Christmas decorations, of a tree fully decorated, heavily lighted with color lights and many presents already under it. Share as our friends come over to enjoy each others company and just sit for hours talking about everything and anything. I guarantee, if you do this for just ONE WEEK, you'll learn what a REAL FAMILY and REAL FRIENDS are all about, not that poser group that lives for the limelight, the almighty dollar and to destroy everyone in their path.

renae

So he went from being a raging crack addict to clean and almost re-signed? WOW! In such a short time to go from a debilitating addiction to the Clippers is amazing....and seems far fetched. Something about the entire story sounds highly unlikely or he's superhuman. Check with your sources TMZ,maybe they know how its possible.

B4TheStorm

I am happy for Lamar. I think the best thing for himself and for his career is to stay as far, far away from the Kartrashian Klan as he can. Say no to Wookie and her camel toe. You just know she will come running to the press about how she fixed Lamar with all the love and support she gave him (barf). I mean, look at how she kept saying that she was waiting for the right time to divorce him, because she didn't want to send him off the deep end. She thinks a little too highly of herself. I am sure he is able to live without her in his life, despite what she believes. Anyway, best of luck to you Lamar! Stay healthy and stay strong.

Lola

Gods plans for your life far exceed the cir***stances of your day. Stay strong and may the odds be ever in your favor. I am happy that you're happy. God bless you lamar.

theresa thomas

Let him play, he isnt qualified to do anything else. He's dumb as a wall!

Vic Creed

Doesn't matter because the only team that has a chance of stopping Miami is OKC.

Keisha

I hope he does get signed again. Good Luck Lamar.

stellastar

Good Luck Lamar!!!!!! Get rid of the vampire Kardashians and you will be fine!!!!! Love ya brother!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5