'Survivor' Runner-Up

Cop Car Selfie

After DWI Arrest

1/12/2014 12:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0112_jessica-kiper_police-car-selfieFormer "Survivor" runner-up Jessica Kiper was busted for DWI Saturday in New Orleans ... so she did what any other drunk fame-monger would do -- she snapped a selfie in the cop car.

Jessica -- who finished 3rd on Season 17 (and later appeared on "Celebrity Rehab") -- allegedly plowed into the back of another vehicle parked outside of a local high school.

Cops say Jessica was clearly hammered, so she was arrested and taken to the back of a squad car ... where she managed to snap a selfie. She was later taken to jail where she was booked and eventually released.

But the next day, Jessica posted the selfie along with a rambling caption making fun of the situation ... saying, "In my 8 hours [in jail] I made my weakest cell mate my bitch."

She added, "#survivor was worse. Crossing this off my bucket list. #wakeupcall."

Jessica also predicted, "My mugshot is going to be as bad as my yearbook photos."

Here's the mug shot -- her yearbook pics must be pretty bad.

0112_jessica_kiper_mug

chicago_animal

I don't get why she wasn't in handcuffs or who the hell she is, but this is pretty funny.

Ron Fing Swanson

Classic, drunk goofs everywhere will try to copycat, she should have tweeted or changed her facebook update to " on my way to the slammer for DUI"

Britt

Wow, so she was arrested in New Orleans but hit the car in BR. TMZ get your facts straight.
(those cities are 45min-1 hour apart)

Ronald RayGun

Hey TMZ flunkies, I hope you are aware that Baton Rouge and New Orleans are two different cities!

mike

www. cantstophiphopworldwide.com is also a great website for news anyone heard of that ?

Dean

Boy, that drunk driving stuff is so funny. especially around a school..that makes it a real hoot! Who ever got hurt drunk driving? No big deal. laugh it off. Take a picture.

Daniel's Common Sense

You idiots in Hollywood need to know that Baton Rouge is NOT New Orleans. This so called actress was arrested after she drove her car into a stopped car on Government Street in BATON ROUGE! Not New Orleans! How hard is it to do your job correctly. I know the media like to flair up their story's by saying New Orleans but come on be real. Better Than Ezra did the same thing, they are from Baton Rouge and claim to be from New Orleans it's bs. I actually lived in a house next door to the drummer of Better Than Ezra when I was living in New Orleans. He would call the cops on us for having our music too loud or even if we had people over at the house for a late night crawfish boil... He was the most rediculous douche in NOLA! He has no business calling himself a "rock star"! But his wife was fine as hell, nice blonde with a perfect pair of tits. But he is no rock star babe! Lmao. Anyway get it write TMZ, be accurate and thorough when writing a story about someone that you don't even personally know so that the morons in this country will think TMZ is so hip or cool or whatever the weird emo youth is today! Get a life!

Scott Levy

Aside from the red eyes, Sugar's mug shot looks pretty good.

Nobody Special

Zero tolerance for drunk drivers,

This BlTCH Show BIOW Everyone as a
Community Service.

And then Let The Beaver and his Homie
jump on the Sow for a Feeding...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3