R-Patz to K-Stew

I Dumped Our Mansion

Like I Dumped Your Cheating Ass

1/15/2014 11:58 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0115_robert_pattinson_los_feliz_house_launchRobert Pattinson has just gotten rid of the L.A.-area mansion he once shared with Kristen Stewart ... ya know, before she cheated on him with the married director of that "Snow White" movie.

We've learned ... Pattinson just closed the sale of his 4,026 square foot Spanish Colonial home in Los Feliz for a cool $6.35 MILLION.

The "Twilight" star has only owned the home for a few years -- he bought it back in Sept. 2011 for $6.275 ... so not a huge profit, but better than taking a loss.

The mansion is pretty incredible -- with a great back yard, 3.5 bathrooms and a steller master bedroom that Kristen Stewart probably never saw again after July 2012 ... when she went behind Robert's back and hooked up with the very married Rupert Sanders.

Robert's moving on ... maybe we should too.

Yurra Knutz

A snarky mofo such as myself could make the argument that it is the cheater that does the dumping by taking a break to do some, bed breaking, every room in the house boinking, slap each other high five, better than a total workout... cheating.

DevOcean

They both cheated. Often. No love lost here.

anonymous

That looks bigger than 4.000 square feet to me.

FULLOFIT

TMZ this time you didn't do your homework. Pattinson and Stewart has multiple properties they co-owned by them, this one Rob are willing to let go because of people like you thay don't have any privacy.

Adamrodriguez928

Skank!

kingnoor123

Wait I'm confused how much was it when he first bought it?

Kitty

I have to agree that Kristen was out of his league anyhow. Yes, she cheated. OK, I'm sure there are SOME people who have never cheated in their lives, I'm not one of them. I'm honest about that. And I did own up when I did. So did Kristen. She is an amazing actress. She's beautiful, talented, and really there's better stories to be written and read about her than this. Take Welcome to the Riley's, The Runaways, etc. She is a great actress, and Twilight wasn't her one trick pony. She proved she has real talent. And she publicly apologized.

missBunny2blunt

I liked her in adventure land and panic room

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3