Ying Yang Twins Rapper

Arrested and Charged

For Beating His Wife

1/19/2014 12:46 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0117-holmes-deongelo-mug-shot
Deongelo Holmes -- one half of the rap duo Ying Yang Twins -- was busted in Georgia ... after Holmes' wife accused him of punching her in the head.

Prosecutors say Holmes socked his wife Porsche Holmes in the head back in November ... and the rapper hit her so hard she got a big bump over her left eye.

Authorities charged Holmes with "family violence" and two counts of simple battery. Deongelo was released on bond after agreeing to stay away from his wife -- among other restrictions.

We reached out to a rep for Deongelo ... so far, no word back.

Jennifer

Seriously, not a day goes by on this site without a black man being arrested.

KicksandGiggles

I would rather straddle an oak tree than to let that little chocolate chip touch me. And I LOVE chocolate!!!!!

my2cents

With a name like Porsche she's destined to be a stripper.

boo boo

To the windows....to the walls.....till the sweat runs down these balls....till all these biotches crawl! Twerk it out!

boo boo

I learned how to make my right butt cheek twerk separate from my left butt cheek...all from watching ting yang twins videos......thanks YYT!

Ron Fing Swanson

S***bag.

lil-twisted

Guess he beat the pus up, beat the pus up...

boo boo

It's called a biotch slap and (even though she's got a goose egg on her head) her fists ain't broken! Dude put his hands on me and then he accidentally dropped his broken jaw on my right uppercut. My 9mm helped him find the emergency room. We good.

Bypass

He needs to put the ying back in his yang.

Pillsbury Pancakes

Maybe she talked back to him or didn't do the dishes. There's so much more to the story we should know enforce we pass judgement

MrsK

It's YIN yang.."..not YING..I've always hated them because of that ignorant name..only dumb a$$es think it's YING.

PurpleDrank

I yi yi yi yi

The world is disgusting

no???!! duh!!!

Lexi

I have no respect for men who beat on women. I bet he wouldn't put those same hands on another man, especially with his disability...crazy

GUEST SPEAKER

The average woman can't fight a man fist to fist unless she's built like w williams, but she can get even. I never understood how some men beat women down and then go to sleep around them or eat the meals they cook for them. I woulda fixed him a pot of bubbling hot grits or made him some castor oil gravy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments