Chris Kattan

Lashes Out After DUI

Stop Being Mean to Me!

2/10/2014 2:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0210-chris-kattan-tmz-carChris Kattan expects that you can drive your car on the freeway, crash into a parked vehicle, come close to killing someone, get arrested for driving under the influence -- but it's reprehensible for reporters to call him out on it.

Chris just tweeted, "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all."

Kattan explains his arrest this way: "I just got back from a 15 hour flight after touring out of the country. I was exhausted. The police were so kind. I'm lucky nobody was hurt."

Our law enforcement sources say ... Kattan confessed to cops he was on Rx meds while driving erratically on the 101 Freeway, before striking a Dept. of Transportation vehicle that was inside a coned area.

Kattan also says he "passed all the tests" -- an odd comment, because he flunked the field sobriety test in spectacular fashion.

We'll stop on this one ... hard to find something nice to say about it.

jackmama311

maybe you could use this press to get another job...

Kelly

Boo hoo LOSER!

KOKOPELLeigh

Chris is a special, 'Special' kinda guy.

Friend

Who cares his career crashed 10-15 years ago and now he has the car to match. Isn't he selling his house?

The last time I saw a mouth that big it had a hook in it, said someone who was actually funny.

Barry McCockiner

His ******** said the same thing when I had him pinned down in that glory hole stall in the Castro. I'm surprised he can still poop out of that thing.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Has been.

J

Kinda weird that he looks like "Simple Jack" here..

ABB

Oooohhhhh! Noeeees! Stop it! Stop being mean to me! *cries*

Really dude? Really? you're 43 years old and you want to bring pity, in? big people word here, Sympathy. Man dude, man up and say you royally efed up and luckily you didn't kill innocent by standards.

WTF

Talk about failing to take responsibility. Would he be saying the same thing if he had killed someone?

user name

I haven't heard his name in yrs! don't drink and drive chris!!!

hotandcold

Ooooh, Chris! You best lay off the RX drugs since you totally wasted your car! Dang! You are soooo lucky you didn't hit someone or cause a major accident! Hint: IF you are using something that might impair your driving then get a freakin' cab!!! YOU can afford it!!!

Patlouela

TMZ isn't going to stop on this...and they shouldn't..sounds like he has a big case of denial..why do these celebrities refuse to hire a ride ? Keep on it till they DO, TMZ...don't let somebody get killed...

JimmyB

I miss Mr. Peepers.

SoManyIdiots

What's he wearing? Pajamas? And he just got off a flight. I don't care if it was first class and it probably was. I can't stand people that wear next to nothing on planes and leave their DNA all over the seats.

Matt

He was more f-ed up than a soup-sandwich. Don't know who he thinks he's fooling. He webbled,he wobbled, he almost fell down during that field sobriety test

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments