Justin Bieber

I'm A Bad Ass Behind Bars

2/26/2014 2:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

022614_bieber_jail_push_launch_v2
Justin Bieber had his ass up in the air during his short stint in jail ... impressively doing 23 1/2 pushups in 28 seconds.

The jailhouse video -- obtained by TMZ -- shows Justin in his cell after being busted last month in Miami Beach for DUI and resisting arrest.

It's unclear what possessed him to show off his physical prowess, but he seemed excited about upping his cred.

Law enforcement tells TMZ ... there's one part of the 9 hours of video which shows Justin clearly under the influence.  Frankly, we've looked at the video and Justin doesn't seem obviously under the influence ... at all.

gossip gurl

Or is he having sex with his shadow???

Tjlouden23

Who cares justin bieber is a horrible person!!

BeiberVegasHoHo

I luv this rich kid soooo soooo much. Call me JB 8=======O

badasssailor

Justin Bieber is just a young rich punk and needs a good ass whoopin. Put the punk in general population and let him be some big ass prisoners bitch. I think he has his ass up because he is wanting to be someones bitch.

Karvey Kardashian

Which one of you is getting blow jobs from Scooter? Stumbling while attempting to walk seems obvious to anyone except for those biased! Give it a rest. I don't imagine there is enough to go around when you clearly have yourself up Charlie Sheen's a$$, the Kartrashian's collective a$$, and now little Queefer's a$$. Someone is going to start feeling left out, and if it's Charlie you will get told off on ****ter.

Karvey Kardashian

I can't use the word t w a t t e r on here? Really? I guess I will spell it tw@tter from now on.

marmar

Bad ass I think you mean jackassssssssssssssssss

Gov

I still believe Justin Bieber is a very good boy. GOD BLESS HIM

Columbo

Youre an idiot, Gov.

Damn

Are people really calling him a ***got for doing push-ups? He saw the camera? Really? What are you supposed to do in jail for 10 hours? He didn't even know those videos were going to be released so I don't understand where you all are trying to go with your bitter ass. Go do some push-ups yourselves and LET BIEBER LIVE for once.

Columbo

Shut it, damn. U go keep on worshiping a punk.

Mondo

bad ass bull****. he was bored and had to occupy his time. he would not last an hour in general population. he is lucky to be in isolation...

Dick Turner

If he wants to build his "cred" then he should beat up Selena G. It worked for Chris B.

alek vidakovic

This smoel Gay name is Grasy Justin Bibier puch up moets
zee POLIITE NOW

OK

We get it Justine! You are a big bad gangsta rapper that got arrested and drinks and does drugs. Pleas go away now. Thank you.