Robin/Paula

Split Triggered By Antics with Miley

2/27/2014 9:42 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0226_robin_thick_miley_vma_getty
Robin Thicke'
s marriage fell apart when he dry humped Miley Cyrus on stage before a national audience ... humiliating his wife.

Sources connected to the couple tell TMZ ... Paula Patton felt "utterly disrespected" when Robin virtually simulated sex with Miley the night of the VMAs.  We're told after the performance Paula got into a blow-out argument with Robin, telling him he insulted her before a huge national TV audience.

What really pissed Paula off is that the performance was a total surprise.  Miley improvised the raunchy part without warning, but Robin played along ... and that enraged Paula.

Sources say Paula went nuclear when she saw pictures surface of her hubby at one of the after-parties grabbing a woman's ass ... virtually digging inside.

We're told things never got better after that.  They argued constantly and Paula was furious Robin continued to party at clubs with various women ... pictured at times getting very cozy.

It reached the point of no return last week -- at least for Paula.  As we reported ... Robin is pulling out all the stops to change her mind, but we're told she wants out of the marriage.

0227_robin_miley_performance_pics_footer_v2

mike

I see his Dad in him. A bad actor. Robin.. You really can sing the blues now, even with that silver spoon in your mouth.

happysunshine28

read this article, who is fibbing?

annie

I agree totally with Paula I would divorce him too ....what he an miley did was a digrace to his wife .....he deserves whatever he gets ........and I never did like him

Marisol

Oh pluuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeez....It would take more than a little stage humping to tear a marriage apart. Give Paula some credit. She's not a stupid woman. This probably don't come close to what Robin has done.

Sif

Completely false, his wife said it had nothing to do with Miley, wayyy back when they did this.

Judy

His father I believe is divorced and married a much younger woman (celebrity wife swarp) so I think he will take after him.

annie

I think Paula is right ....he and Miley disgraced her and she should divorce ......I don't like him anyway .....Robin I guess you think she deserves what you did ......well now you deserve what Paula is giving back to you .........Paula stick to your guns and get rid of him .....he thinks he's all that but he really is'nt

Carole

I was surprised that the public was so shocked at Miley and no one was saying anything about him. I guess someone was. He was really into the whole act.

Caliwestsidegirl

Miley is so nasty lookin now. What the hell happened to her face and body?

Bond

I would have hip thrust Miley into the 3rd row.

Randie Walton

So apparently his wife wasn't Really On Board with his disgusting performance with Miley. I knew she would leave him after that! Kudos to his wife

Everydogsmom

I really don't know why this surprises anyone. I said this was going to happen during the VMA show. Its one thing to be a womanizer and have a spouse overlook it but when you flaunt it out on national TV while she's in the live audience that's just straight up disrespect.

ALAN LEEDS

Hi. Am I missing something here? Ms. Cyrus looks at best like one of those better at closing time/beer goggles types to me. Why the big deal?

Sue

Robin should have never played along. He totally disrespected his wife and does not deserve her and does not deserve to be a father. As for Miley, I believe she has turned into nothing more than a cheap stripper. What a shame . She needs to hook up with Justin

Rizzle01