« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NBA STAR Andre Drummond

I DIDN'T LEAK RACY iCARLY PICS!

3/4/2014 10:37 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0304-andre-jennette-02
"iCarly" star Jennette McCurdy says she knows EXACTLY who leaked her racy selfies to the internet ... but the #1 suspect, NBA star Andre Drummond, tells TMZ Sports he's NOT the culprit.

The photos surfaced on several websites Monday ... and people immediately suspected the guy behind the leak was Drummond, since McCurdy humiliated him on a podcast over the weekend by spilling intimate details of their failed 1-week dating fling.

Moments ago, McCurdy even tweeted about the leak ... saying, "To anyone disappointed: I sent those pics to 1 person. You can connect the dots. Shocked someone would stoop so low. I just speak w/ candor."

0304-subasset-jennette-andre-instagram
We reached out to Drummond, who could not have been more adamant he's not to blame -- saying, "I did NOT leak any photos of JM."

The Detroit Pistons star -- who grabbed an incredible 26 rebounds last night -- adds, "I want nothing to do with her or the situation. I'm just worried about ball."
 for-more_footer_graphic

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Tee_Dee

Karma is such a bitchhhhh! Haha. You claim you didn't like the Andre but you sent him sexy photos. Idiot. She's deserves it!!

Tonka

OK, it looks like I was not the first post. Oh well, first page! lol

Seriously this girl is sexy cute. Where are the other pics? It indicates there are more than 1 photo. Multiple photos. TMZ, get those other pics!

kitnplayn

I wish stupid american women would stop exposing their naked bodies and their naked intellect. Stupid skanks.

Tscotty4074

That's what you get when you have jungle fever. Just disgusting all around!

LastOfADyingBreed

Whoever leaked the picture showed how she has ZERO ass eww lls if I was her I'd find out quick

William Foresman

Maybe don't send selfies to anyone much less black basketball players? Idiot

BLUE UGLY 💩

Chubby skank, that's what you get for being a bytch

damienevil

she sent pics like this to a guy she never liked....classy lady

Roman

Looking for attention at the expense of Andre. She leaked them, and she set him up as the bad guy. She's trying to break her sweet, young image. Skunk, Celeb wannabe.

jeannie

Don't be sending racy pictures and they won't end up on the internet. Fault lays at her own feet.

andrewlala

McCurdy, what else do u expect from a black nba player? Being naive is your mistake, now go check yourself at the clinic.

LastOfADyingBreed

If u was Andre I would get checked ASAP !! She looks like someone I just seen in a alleyway asking if I wanted a good time. RUNNN Andre

firebaby

no offense, but if you're the type of girl to send those kinds of pics to your boyfriend of 1 week, *and* you're the kind of girl to publicly talk trash and try to shame an ex-boyfriend, then sweetheart, you're kinda getting a taste of your own, you know what i mean?

hopper33

She was an immature little snot to air the relationship information to the public, regardless of how the pic was leaked. I believe him over her attention seeking ways.

abby

Her dead mom would be so proud!