Jason Aldean

I'm Banging The Girl

Who Broke Up My Marriage

3/17/2014 12:26 PM PDT UPDATED: 3/18/2014 11:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0317_aldean_kerr_main
Jason Aldean is dating the "American Idol" alum who broke up his marriage -- and we're told they've been hooking up ever since he filed for divorce.

Brittany Kerr -- the A.I. floozie -- was photographed backstage in the wings of Aldean's concert Friday night ... and now we're told it's official ... they're a couple.

It's pretty stunning ... in September, 2012, the two of them were photographed making out at a bar on the Sunset Strip -- it was so obvious they could be seen from the street.

Aldean said at the time it was a one time deal -- a drunken mistake -- and he took a taxi home alone.

Aldean filed for divorce last May.

So now the question ... did they ever really stop seeing each other?  No one is saying, but we do know Kerr was in the crowd at his show on January 10th in Austin.

She didn't make it far on "Idol" but she's clearing home base with Aldean.

0317_aldean_kerr_sub_gallery_launch

cj

It's a shame he's a pig. I use to be a fan.

realitymaybe

I hate to hear a story about a couple that were together since high school she supports him chasing a dream and then when he becomes famous she's not good enough anymore. It happens all of the time but it doesn't make it any less sad. He'll look back one day.

Snyderwife

Disgusting!! I know a star's personal life is their own business...but I honestly lost a lot of respect for him after the first incident...now even more so... :(

Paulie

She didn't break up his marriage. He did.

tgrfan42069

no he sat in a taxie for a picture..then i bet he got out went home with her and banged her out

leeleetof

Ho and Manho, perfect together. His little daughters will be so thrilled to see all the various pictures when they get older.....NOT

Alice

Lucky his ex wife that no longer have trash in her house. He did her a favor. I'm sure his X wife is going to sue and laugh all the way to the bank.

Jordan

If you can't get known on a TV Show then try and get famous banging a famous guy.

realitymaybe

Hopefully his ex gets a new and better man that treats her with respect and love. It will hit him when he's on the road with "her" and she's at home with "him" and HIS family. Ouch that's going to hurt. Hope she's worth it!!

queenofhearts

As a "die hard" Jason Aldean fan I am shocked. Yeah honey you're single and you are free to do what you want but come on Jason, her? Of all the people its her? I hope she was worth it. I will stick around just because I'm a part of the army for the music not his personal life but I hope I HOPE this isn't what common sense is telling me its going to be....public suicide. Much love to you Jason, I will always have your back, but I hope you remember what got you where you are. - Carolina Girl

Tyrone M. Frazier

That's a first.. lol.

Sweetlilred18

Honestly it's none of our business who he's banging!! It's their life not ours!! That's the problem with this world we're to hung up on what the celebs do instead of our own!! Hell he ain't paying none of our bills it's his choice none of us can judge him we aren't God or whoever does the judging....

OCSeahawksfan

I love his music but kinda disappointed. Country music stars are supposed to be good old boys representing what's still good in American and Christian values. He's single and can do what he wants but this just proves he's a lying, cheating man whore

YouDon'tKnowMe

It's funny.. People make mistakes all of the time but because he is a celebrity they are making a big deal out of it. Great job TMZ for labeling Brittany as a "floozie". I forgot it only takes one person to have an affair. Maybe place blame on the "married" man.

Kristinajp

The first thing I want to know when I start dating someone is if they ever cheated. I don't know too many men that only cheat on one person...