Jason Aldean

I'm Banging The Girl

Who Broke Up My Marriage

3/17/2014 12:26 PM PDT UPDATED: 3/18/2014 11:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0317_aldean_kerr_main
Jason Aldean is dating the "American Idol" alum who broke up his marriage -- and we're told they've been hooking up ever since he filed for divorce.

Brittany Kerr -- the A.I. floozie -- was photographed backstage in the wings of Aldean's concert Friday night ... and now we're told it's official ... they're a couple.

It's pretty stunning ... in September, 2012, the two of them were photographed making out at a bar on the Sunset Strip -- it was so obvious they could be seen from the street.

Aldean said at the time it was a one time deal -- a drunken mistake -- and he took a taxi home alone.

Aldean filed for divorce last May.

So now the question ... did they ever really stop seeing each other?  No one is saying, but we do know Kerr was in the crowd at his show on January 10th in Austin.

She didn't make it far on "Idol" but she's clearing home base with Aldean.

0317_aldean_kerr_sub_gallery_launch

Livvie

He's a piece of crap and she's nothing but a cheap skank.

Mandi

So she's a floozie, and he's a....man? I get that she's a home wrecker, but she wasn't the one that was married. He broke up his own relationship. I'm tired of the slut shaming going on and the man getting no blame...it's getting old.

Teresa andrews

Anybody who thinks they know what really went on in another person's marriage is a fool. It's hard enough to know what's going on in your own relationship.

Cally

Yeah, "it's pretty stunning" that some no name has been ditched by another no-name ... BIG NEWS. I had to scroll up to make sure I typed their names here correctly, cos frankly, I don't know or care who they are and it's unlikely anyone else does either. But since I've made the effort, let me say: James Aldean and Brittany Kerr: do what you like , your 15 minutes of fame, well ... the clock is ticking: tick tock tick tock. As for TMZ and why no-names like this are actually making headlines ... they seem to have run out of money about two years ago, they hardly ever report on anything other than free stories, sad, weird.

Queen.of.the.Obvious

I don't really think it was her who broke up the marriage. She was single, right? Temptation is everywhere and HE ended his marriage by giving in to it. He's filed for divorce now so it's water under the bridge. He'll pay dearly in divorce court though.

August

Jason's wife is getting EVERYTHING; I hope his WHORE has a job...she's going to be supporting his on-hit-wonder ass.

tessa

cheater and dumbass with a ho

Jamey Hunter

I'm sure that Tori Spelling thought her cheater would stay faithful to her, too.

KashKat97

The way you get them is the way you'll lose them. Ms. Kerr will live with constant fear of him doing what he did to his wife....to her. Karma.

peter

ahhhh country music Nashville the Opry capitol city of God and 'family values' whoopeee!!!

Sloane

hate to break it to you, but you broke up your own marriage!

peter

actually i'm NOT dissing Jason.....at least he's the only country artist who DOESN'T put on that sunday school crapola front. it's the skirt-chasers and honky-tonk hookers who run Nashville that are the hypocrites!

KAH

not saying she's a gold digger...oh wait, yes i am.

Dawn

He's a pig. Used to be a fan but now turn the radio off when he comes on.

ioniancat21

Looks like we got a candidate for another season of Charm School!! All she needs is a sex tape and maybe she can extend that 15 minutes of fame another few minutes. The only skill this chick has is her looks and thankfully rock stars like easy chicks...