Justin Bieber

DUI Defense ... I Wasn't Wasted

My Foot Was Fractured!

3/18/2014 2:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0318-justin-bieber-walking

Justin Bieber has a solid explanation for APPEARING to be under the influence when he was told to walk the line ... he messed up his foot while skateboarding -- and you won't believe how Bieber threw his wealth in the cop's face during the arrest.

Justin has been charged with DUI in Miami Beach.  Cops say Bieber tested positive for Xanax and weed ... his alcohol level was inconsequential ... .014.

Cops are hanging their hat on Bieber appearing unsteady as he tried walking the line in jail.  But according to newly released documents, Bieber told cops he had a hairline fracture on his right foot ... caused by a skateboarding accident 3 months earlier.

And then there are some snotty comments from the Biebs.  According to the new docs, Bieber told the arresting officer, "I'm 19 years old.  I'm just out having a good time."  The cop responded he wasn't driving around in a Lambo at that age.  Bieber fired back, "Yeah, well, I bet you didn't have millions of dollars in your bank account either."

The arresting officer told Bieber it seemed he was having trouble driving the Lamborghini, to which Bieber responded, "What?  I've been driving a Lamborghini since I was 15."

The case against Bieber seems about as shaky as his gait.  It's pretty clear he wasn't drag racing as the arresting cop claimed.  And another cop claimed Bieber reeked of booze, which doesn't seem possible.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

LastOfADyingBreed

Tmz TYPO don't you mean anus not foot. Lls

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

Thug loser Gayieber.

StevenB

Weak sauce.

If he actually told them he had a broken foot, a medic of some sort would have been brought in to look at it. It absolutely would have been do***ented.

Yet, no record of it seems to exist.

Da Fuq

That's a lie, I've had a fractured foot like that, after 3 months your able to walk JUST FINE! He's grasping at straws just like Florida is grasping at straws right back.

bring back recent posts

Bottom line, case will be tossed cause he was pulled over by a lying cop. His admission of smoking and taking a pill is after the fact. So on to the next...Egg gate? Another stupid case.

KJD

A 3 month old hairline fracture would have healed by then. Also, he was obviously not feeling anything much less pain when he was arrested.

The drag racing charge is valid. See the FL statute on drag racing.

Mali

Bullsh*t

Clyde T.M. Nestra

I don't think it is an actual conviction that will have done his career the most harm, it is his behavior on those taped depositions that make him look so bad. But he still has more money than Harvey or you or me. Sigh.

CLINT

Or maybe he hurt it when he was running away from the egg throwing scene of the crime. Gives us a break Biebs. We are not your teenybobber fans who believe evrything you say.

She's baaaack

The little fcuker will eventually hang himself but I hope he OD's publicly first, with lots of video footage. Awesome. Looking at him in that picture he reminds me of those pale-ass whigger boys who think they're all black and cool. He looks about as ridiculous as it gets in that get-up.

6one9

Lock him UP and or KICK his a$$ back to Canada!!!

BIEBER GO HOME!!! ▬(~_-)▬►

Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport-Deport

This little Douche!

Chris

Unless there's a medical write up, it means squat. I have a brain tumor which makes me read TMZ, don't need to prove THAT.

Jordan

There is a Record of Dr. Visits to fix his foot?

Wow ...

Achoo, oops I mean BS. Fractures usually do not take 3 months to heal. He seems to walk just fine on it, minus his gait or what he calls swag.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments