« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Pippen's Alleged Victim

Photos After the Beatdown

6/25/2013 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0624_scottie_pippen_victim_ambulance_paramedic_pictures_launchThe guy ex-NBA star Scottie Pippen allegedly knocked out in Malibu was so injured he was removed by ambulance ... and TMZ has the first photos from the scene.

We broke the story ... police have questioned Pippen about the violent incident that went down outside Nobu Sunday night.

The alleged victim is an autograph seeker who, we're told, suffered injuries to his head and back, and even broke some teeth when the Chicago Bulls legend allegedly punched him in the face and kicked him repeatedly.

Although police interviewed Pippen about the brawl ... he was not arrested.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Terri

I really do not like Scottie now!! Really ??? Over a dang autograph!!!!! He need his ass kick!!!!

IN MY OPINION

I want to see the video and hear the conversation.

This picture doesn't prove that Pippen hit and kicked him. When I see the evidence, I will believe it.

craig

I said I was sorry,where I am from we gently rub a Ball players privates when we ask him to sign a used napkin to sell on Ebay

CLINT

And why wasn't he arrested? Oh yeah, he's an ex-basketball player with millions of dollars. Had this been some young punk kid, he'd be in jail right now. This wasn't just a fight. It turned into assault with a deadly weapon. Any time you kick someone in the head, it is immediatedly turned into a ADW. I would sue his ass for all I could get.

CANDICE_L

It's the same 2 photo's 6 times over.....

charles

asswoopin to go, not witnessed by the police, slap on the hand

charles

asswoopin to go, not witnessed by the police, slap on the hand

Quiet

i would love to see chris brown fight this guy.

i dont think i ever saw chris brown hurt or fight anyone except the opposite sex.

chris needs to shove a real man like scotty and see where it goes.

not these lil rhianna girls

BC

If it happened Sunday night, why are the pictures obviously daytime shots? It stays light pretty late in Malibu, but not that bright-of-day light, especially because it's at the beach and foggy.

nipples mugee

Something seems odd, pippen seems out of charactor beating the crap out of someone. I think there is alot we are missing from this story. More to come...

Martina

this was a white guy he beat up...this was cearly racially motivated.

NameNotImportat

I see no problem, Scottie was being harassed and he punched the dude in the face. What ever happened to being ok with punching someone in the face who deserves it, I mean really stepping over the line?

G

Why couldn't it be Beiber?

Cat

Scottie should be happy that someone actually WANTED his autograph! These atheletes & celebrities with entitlement issues think its ok to push around & beat up people when they don't want to deal with them. NEWS FLASH! Its people like this guy that helped payed your salary you dumbazz, the least you could do is sign your name for him!

sarahmanesa

Malibu really needs to keep out the ghetto trash!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments