« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

LeSean McCoy:

Party Bus Accuser ADMITS

I Never Touched Her

6/26/2013 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0625-lesean-mccoy-getty
NFL superstar LeSean McCoy believes he has a smoking gun that proves he NEVER physically assaulted a woman on a party bus back in 2012 -- a text message -- and TMZ has a copy of the digital evidence.

The Philadelphia Eagles running back just filed new documents in his legal war with "Mary Roe" -- a woman who sued McCoy claiming she was assaulted and badly injured on his party bus back in December after she objected to being sprayed with water.

In his legal response, McCoy included a text message that "Roe" -- aka Brandi -- allegedly sent to another woman in which the accuser states, "Lesean [sic] didn't touch me physically."

In the text, Brandi says she has bruises and a lump on her head from the incident -- but she needs witnesses to back up her allegations that McCoy ordered his bodyguard to rough her up.

0625_brandi_texts_wm_one_unit_article

The alleged text continues, "I'm trying to keep Leseans [sic] name out of this even if he encouraged his body guard initially at first."

"I know this isn't a pretty situation but females go thru things like this all the time and it gets brushed under the rug or thrown out. I have 2 other girls that I'm hoping will at least speak to my lawyer as well."

Brandi is suing both McCoy and a man she believes to be his bodyguard for more than $50k in damages for assault and battery, intentional infliction of emotional distress, false imprisonment and negligence.

McCoy claims the allegations are complete BS -- and insists the woman is simply trying to shake him down for some cash.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Dildo Baggins

Skanks like her need to be LEGALLY punished for doing this kind of sh!t...

Mary P

It doesn't say "LeSean never touched her". It says "LeSean didn't AT FIRST". Not exactly a "smoking gun" and it still alludes to LeSean directing someone else to harm her - which is still liability.

moxie

It must be election day...

janise grubber

Take this ******* to Alabama to meet the klan

Buck Boy

I am no fan of sports figures, and do think they get away with murder. That said, I do think they are in constant danger of women taking advantage of a he said/she said sex crime.
I am not famous..(nor straight) so it is not a comment based on dislike of women, simply that I think male sports figures have to be extra careful.

IN MY OPINION

Stop chasing fame-WHORE$! If you didn't get yourself in this situation, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM.

Donna

With the lack of punctuation, that text could be read 2 ways. "At first lesean didn't touch me physically" (meaning he did touch her later), or "Lesean didn't touch me physically".

If I were a judge, I'd throw her out. Lord, I wish I were a judge!! I'd throw stuff out all.day.long.

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

NFL = National Felons´ League

missbigshot

SO WHAT? I thought Harvey Levin was a lawyer. You should know if McCoy ENCOURAGED his bodyguard, who is his agent under the law, to assault her, then he is liable.

Celeb Gossip Addict

How does this help his case? She tried to keep his name out of it and go after the bus company, but she says in the text that he directed his body guard to assault her. Now please someone tell me one more time how this helps his case?

NOT ELMO

you forgot your red lipstick

ben

official translation: "lesean didnt physcially touch me, but at first he did encourage the body guard too"