« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar Odom

Khloe Questions Set Him Off

7/11/2013 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

071113_lamar_akmgsi_launch
It's now clear why Lamar Odom flipped out on a paparazzo in L.A. yesterday -- he was pissed that the snapper repeatedly hammered him about a report he cheated on Khloe Kardashian.

The confrontation was all captured on video as the photog -- not a TMZ guy -- rolled up to Lamar's car and asked if he stepped out on Khloe with a stripper.

At first, Lamar calmly answered the question -- saying, "I would never cheat on my wife, that's why I wear my wedding ring."

But things quickly turned -- when Lamar asked the photog for his name and then said, "I'm gonna step out the car and I'm gonna talk to you."

The video cuts ... and when it turns back on, Lamar is in the middle of the street with the photog's gear ... and eventually puts it in his trunk.

The photog pleads for his stuff back -- Lamar replies, "Shut up."

Eventually, Lamar returned the gear.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Mike

Perhaps you just shouldn't ask certain questions to a 6' 10" 250 lb man. You're lucky he just broke up your equipment.

kimkardashianstalkingass

So apparently Khloe is just laughing off these cheating rumors. It's a long shot, but does anyone else think that she just might let Lamar have his side dish and pretend like nothing/cheating is happening. This way she saves face and still keeps 'her' man. Khloe is puzzling to me in that sense - sometimes she seems like a total ding bat and then the next time I see her on tv, she seems like she wouldn't take any shIit from anyone, let alone a cheater. Someone is lying or hiding the truth, I wonder if time will reveal the answer or will things just go on once things smooth over?

kr

You guys OFTEN say.. not a tmz pap. Um.. you paid for it... you posted it.. that's a tmz rep...

char white

lovthis

Lynne

Lamar didnt have to listen to the guy, he could have rolled up the window and left. He was parked in front of an apartment building in West Hollywood.
Amazing this, and Kanye going off on paps, the cheating comes out in the tabs, that all this all happens a couple days before Jenners TV show airs.
What a coincidence.

jenfitz

It has nothing to do with the paps, they were just the fuel to the fire. He just mad that he trick off and got caught, dummy' . Did you think nobody wasn't going to tell.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7