Justin Bieber

Moving OUT Of Calabasas

1/28/2014 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0128-bieber-calabasas-splash
Justin Bieber has had enough of suburban life and has decided to move out of Calabasas ... sources connected with the singer tell TMZ.

We're told the egging incident and the Sheriff's raid on Bieber's home were the final straw.  He's now openly talking about listing the house and getting out of the neighborhood.

The timing is interesting ... Keyshawn Johnson just sold his nearby estate to Kourtney Kardashian ... although we're told he says it has nothing to do with Bieber.  As you know ... Keyshawn has had multiple run-ins with Bieber and his bodyguards at The Oaks.

Also interesting ... Justin is in a bitter feud with his neighbor whose home got egged.  It's the same neighbor Justin allegedly spit on and threatened to kill.

We don't know where Justin is thinking of moving, but it seems pretty clear ... no more suburban living.

0128_justin_bieber_house_crib_footer

Nikki

He better move to ranch where he has no neighbors.

Kay

Move your skinny butt back to Canada we don't want or need you here.

DaDa

But a block of homes in Compton, then you get homes for your homegirls and yourself some "cred" ha ha

Lil Wayne

I heard Canada have some beautiful homes.

Cotton1411

He's moving to Colorado

Gretel

Pardon my ignorance but this is an honest question ... why is it that so many of these houses have a Spanish type architecture? Was there a mad real estate Spaniard in LA at one time?

Lee in Arizona

I hear Canada is nice, I am sure they are dying to have him back!

kokochsnel

Run forest run, the only reason he's being crucified white Americans is because he has black friends, so therefore he became black by association, hence the hatred. Stay true to yourself bieber get. a tutor because I for idiots to call me dumb.

Just My Opinion

Can some tell me what is up with the pink and blue bedroom? Looks like Justin didn't know if he wanted to go for feminine or masculine.

kokochsnel

I meant to say that I would hate for idiots to call me dumb

Clytemnestra

If he is as rich as claimed, he should buy himself a gated estate on a parcel of land large enough so having neighbors or being one is not an issue. Then he can make as much noise as he likes and party all night every night.

Kevin

More like the home owner association probably told him he had to leave the community for constantly being a nuisance and breaking the law which is probably part of the agreement he signed to live in that area

A.D.J.M

Who gives a damn, alright

ohboy

It could take months to air that place out.

Tim C

While many of us hope he moves back to Canada, we can only be sure it won't be to Miami.