« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Magic Johnson

I'm Proud My Son's a 'Rich Kid'

He's Gonna Be a Huge TV Star

2/8/2014 12:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

020714_magic_johnson_launch
Magic Johnson's son EJ is BLOWING UP as a reality star on "Rich Kids of Beverly Hills" ... and the NBA legend tells TMZ Sports he couldn't be PROUDER!!!

In fact, Magic says he thinks the shameless E! reality show will springboard EJ into a TV superstar -- and predicts it won't be long before the kid has his own show.

Magic really couldn't be a more supportive parent -- especially after the way he had EJ's back when his son revealed he's gay.

There's more .. Magic also talks about recently buying the L.A. Sparks and also takes another shot at the Lakers. Check out the clip.

020714_ej_johnson_richkids

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Hamburglar

What did he say
He's gonna be a HUGE AS S

The Executives Wife

Awful, awful show. I'm embarrassed for the idiots on that show. I couldn't even watch and I love bad tv.

stevie

damn MJ that's a whole lot of a$$ you're
trying to push to success
not sure that this show is the right platform for
being a star though?
good luck, man

flgirl

Ugh this guy makes my skin crawl. Hes from my home town, went to high school with my sister, and lived around the corner from my family. He always has been and always will be an arrogant jerk! The fact that he had the gall to complain on that commercial about having to go to everett h.s. where the hell is ur michigan pride?!?! We may not have much, but we have that! Man, how i can say more, but ill get off my soapbox now.

Usagi-chan

Find something to be famous for EJ besides being rich or a celebrities kid or you will never get respect.

franklyspeaking

All the time in the world to tweet, eat, sleep shop and snort..soundz wondy Geniuses usually have mediocre children.

Superbowlchamps

The show show makes me want to hurt myself. I think his son is as gay as what Magic has.

Hot Dumb Italian Mike

I feel sorry for E.J. overweight gay men ,from what I've heard, seem to really have it toughest of all in our society. Rich or not. I wish him the best of luck tho....but the big Rhoda handbag??....bro, please!

Astrogenotype

He seems like nice kid. Leave him alone

gegeok

His some is only rich Bcuz of him.... Wk..is a fattazzlard

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

GayJ boy toy , looks like a Robert Pattinson knock off. " somebody please get this jigaboo outta here" In my Terry Crews voice.

sr

He's just happy he's making his own money now lol stop digging in daddy's pockets

latinaflava

jsmith u r totally an *******....u don't kick ur kid out ur life just cause thee gay...that's a real b**** a** thing for u to say....

Toallthehatersoftheworld

Ummmm okay

Sid

Magic has fooled himself. What is he proud of? What makes EJ3 a star? What is his talents?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments