'Swamp People' Stars

Beer Bottle Allegations Are BS

That Guy Attacked Us

9/10/2013 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0909-ray-paul-rj-swamp-people-getty
The father/son gator huntin' duo from "Swamp People" are no bottle-smashing bad guys ... in fact, they were the REAL victims in a mini-mart attack in Louisiana last week, so says a rep for the reality stars.

As we previously reported, R.J. and Jay Paul Molinere were arrested this weekend after an altercation with a 24-year-old man that began on a nearby highway. The guy claimed the Molineres followed him into a nearby market and broke a beer bottle over his head.

But the Molineres claim they did NOTHING wrong ... and their rep says they were merely the victims in an aggravated assault carried out by "someone who is now seeking fame and notoriety."

The rep adds, "It's important for their fans to know that the Molineres are the same good-natured, faith-based family they've always been."

It's unclear if the Molineres plan to pursue any legal action of their own.

patti

Roland's Mini Mart has video of the altercation, and Jay Paul has a history of violence. I'm sure Sheriff Jerry Larpenter has seen the video and that is why these two were arrested days after the incident. This is just spin control because these two know there are plenty of hunters that can replace them in a heartbeat. Must be a really slow news day for these minor personalities to be newsworthy. What's the matter Harvey, did momager Chris sleep in and not feed you your daily "scoop" trashing Lamar?

oink

Yeah it took 2 alligator hunters & 1 beet bottle to whip 1 guy.

Pudding Tang

'Swamp people' ?... Did they not realize a title of 'Inbreeds With Earrings' would get higher ratings?

Not So Ignorant

"faith-based family"..... sure buddy.

unicorn40

I will have to hear more because I can't imagine these 2 "jumping" I guy from behind with a beer bottle....I'm pretty sure 1 by themselves could have beat the crap out of the guy face to face. What would the point be to get into trouble by doing it this way....Maybe that other guy wants his 20 seconds of fame.....

billybob

Image is a bitch

Tomen8r

Never like these two. They wouldn't be arrested if they were just attacked. They were arrested because they broke the law - again.

Max

Looks like their family tree only has one branch.

cajungal

I agree with patti, there is a video of the attack made by them. im sure the video will be released later on and yall will all see how cruel and hypocritical these people really are haha smh for all the people that think they real!!

bkblueknight

please gets these possum resembling things from the southern outback off TMZ

Str8-Native

my mutha fuxin Natives! bet that **** sucker deserved that ass whoopin!! Ogitchidaa Maapii!!

bayoubarbie

If they were so called attacked then why does it have on survallance camera that they attacked the guy it for being said jpaul used a beer bottle because his hands and.feet are registered he's a mma fighter they were not attacked noone likes them.down here and I live maybe 10 miles.from.them.

Piaso

Seems I'm in the minority but I believe these two guys to be straight shooters and I will believe them until proven wrong.

ddbcoona$$

I hope y'all all don't think these two are the baddest on the bayou I know personally a few that put them in their place and chasing them down and hitting him with a bottle yea that's how they roll ..is this TMZ news worthy .....no is the fact that two ( alligator ) hunters collecting disability while mma fighting and pulling alligators in a boat TMZ news worthy ....yea

ladydiinpa

Luv 2 see these 2 hunks on TV..luv their voices...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments