'Snake Salvation'

Son of Dead Pastor Will REFUSE Treatment

If Snake Bites Again

2/22/2014 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0221_cody_coots_tmz_composite
Bite me once shame on you ... the new pastor in the "Snake Salvation" church will NOT accept medical treatment today if he's bitten by the rattlesnake that killed his father exactly one week ago.

Cody Coots tells TMZ ... he will indeed handle the deadly snake during the afternoon Kentucky service.  What's more, he says there will be NO anti-venom meds on hand in case the snake attacks again.

And ... if he's bitten and paramedics rush to the church, he'll send them away ... just like his dad Jamie Coots did.

Cody tells TMZ, "I will lay right there and say to everyone, it's God's will.  It's good enough to live by, and good enough to die by."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Doodlebug

Good I hope it bites him One less retardo in the world .

master

Stupid is as stupid does!!

dph1671

Natural selection at it's finest. Thank God for evolution.

Bammbina

I'm pretty sure God gave ya'll free will and if this fool dies the same way his dad did that was not "Gods will", that's just a stupid @$$ decision on his part.

6one9

Idiot!

BLUE UGLY 💩

Goodbye Jamie

awards

Oksana Grigorieva has applied for the job of being his snake fluffer, eh?

jackmama311

awesome, start laying your bets, folks!!!

Ginger

Who is taking his place next Sunday??

PokeFangirl

People prayed for a way to save people for a way to cure the sick, low and behold soap was invented and antibiotics were discovered. People from poisonous snake bites, low and behold someone discovers anti-venom. If God didn't want people to be saved from snakes he'd never have allowed anti-venom to be created in the first place. I don't think the purpose of free will was to waste it on stupidity.

There's an old tale for stupid people like this:

A terrible storm came into a town and local officials sent out an emergency warning that the riverbanks would soon overflow and flood the nearby homes. They ordered everyone in the town to evacuate immediately.

A faithful Christian man heard the warning and decided to stay, saying to himself, “I will trust God and if I am in danger, then God will send a divine miracle to save me.”

The neighbors came by his house and said to him, “We’re leaving and there is room for you in our car, please come with us!” But the man declined. “I have faith that God will save me.”

As the man stood on his porch watching the water rise up the steps, a man in a canoe paddled by and called to him, “Hurry and come into my canoe, the waters are rising quickly!” But the man again said, “No thanks, God will save me.”

The floodwaters rose higher pouring water into his living room and the man had to retreat to the second floor. A police motorboat came by and saw him at the window. “We will come up and rescue you!” they shouted. But the man refused, waving them off saying, “Use your time to save someone else! I have faith that God will save me!”

The flood waters rose higher and higher and the man had to climb up to his rooftop.

A helicopter spotted him and dropped a rope ladder. A rescue officer came down the ladder and pleaded with the man, "Grab my hand and I will pull you up!" But the man STILL refused, folding his arms tightly to his body. “No thank you! God will save me!”

Shortly after, the house broke up and the floodwaters swept the man away and he drowned.

When in Heaven, the man stood before God and asked, “I put all of my faith in You. Why didn’t You come and save me?”

And God said, “Son, I sent you a warning. I sent you a car. I sent you a canoe. I sent you a motorboat. I sent you a helicopter. What more were you looking for?”

Tammy LM

....And THAT'S why I'm an Atheist.

KCQT

The UPC church is messed up, google it. It's a cult

rolm

Good the sooner the better we don't want this stupid rednecks sperm to spread.

Ferndog68

This is the same as attempted suicide if the snake doesn't bite. And suicide accomplished if he dies from a bite . Isn't that a sin ???? Dumb ass

Dawn

Hopefully he's been taking snake charming lessons during the week.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments