TMZ Turns Two -- Thanks for the Mammaries

11/8/2007 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ is entering its terrible twos, and what a wild ride it's been. On November 8, 2005, TMZ turned its lights on. The very first day, we shot the infamous Paris Hilton car crash video, where Stavros slams into a truck with a hit and run -- and Paris makes things right by blowing a kiss to the cops.
TMZ Turns Two
And then, the slouch we made a star -- Brandon "Greasy Bear" Davis, with Paris by his side, launched into his now infamous "firecrotch" rant against Lindsay Lohan.

Perhaps our biggest story -- Mel Gibson, busted for DUI -- where we got hold of documents that changed everything; four pages of an arrest report detailing Gibson's anti-Semitic rant.

And speaking of rants, there was Michael Richards in the video that shocked the world.

Along the way, Britney's divorce, Lindsay's arrest, Paris going to to the pokey, Anna Nicole's death fridge, O.J.'s hotel room invasion, Reese's split with Ryan, Rosie bailing from "The View," underage celeb drinking in clubs, Suri Cruise's birth certificate, Howard K. telling TMZ he was giving up his custody fight against Larry B., and on and on.

Thanks for the support, TMZ readers -- and thank God for alcohol! Time to party!

Lazy

So...being 2 years old now....does that mean your years of "learning" are over and you will actually be an interesting site to read? Probably not.

And, just because it's your birthday doesn't mean you shouldn't put up any other news. It's not that important.

Ashley

I LOVE TMZ!! THIS IS THE ONLY SITE (BESIDES MYSPACE) THAT I GO ONTO EVERYDAY! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! HAPPY 2ND B-DAY!!

Sarah

Well ding dang! TMZ is 2. Keep up the good work, I love y'all every day. You're my worst addiction.

Merry Christmas

WOW - what an honor, TMZ shares my birthday.
Happy Birthday to you and me!

vikki

WHAT A BUNCH OF PINHEADS YOUR STAFFERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veronica

Harvey:

Happy Birthday to TMZ!!!

However I don't like it when you delete my postings just because I mention the F word or the N word, this a free country and I have the right to freedon of speech!!!!!

Perez Hilton doesn't delete my comments!!!

Besides that your site is greatK keep the good work!!!!!!!!!!

baby girl

Happy B day! You should get the WOODEN SPOON award..for being the biggest sh*t stirers. It's not like you "try" to keep racism alive and well.

MH

Congrats TMZ, keep it real

Regards

barbara

I been coming to your sight since you had only one video and nothing else. I found you in an article on yahoo talking about how Paris and one of her boyfriends crashed her bently into a parked truck. That was the only video. Now look at you! I have been coming to your sight ever since. Congrates! I love the TV show too!

Veronica

Dear Harvey,

Happy Birthday to TMZ!!!

However I just have one request for you: please don't delete my comments when I mention the "F" word or the "N" word... This is a free country and we have the right of freedom of speech!!!

Perez Hilton doesn't delete my postings!!!

Besides that your website is great. Keep the good work!!!

John

Happy Birthday TMZ! I love you guys... and I want a date with Gillian. She's cute.

Veronica

Happy Birthday TMZ!!!!

I have one suggestion for you: please stop deleting my comments, every American has the right of freedom of speech, other websites don't delete my comments!!!

Ulf D.

Happy Birthday TMZ,

thanks for imitating me and answering my questions.
The last was:
"How can we create a male 'dp-pop- icone' over 40 Years old from another contintent with no costs and the only condition that he stay poor, lonley and live with his own parents together ?"
TMZ have a good time and do not forget to pay your bills.

Ulf

js

#11.
TMZ has been around for 2 yrs now.... which gave you plenty of time to form your opinion and choose not to come on here, soooooooo..... WHY ARE YOU ON HERE??????? Dont be a hypocrite. C' mon now, you know you are a TMZ freak....probably more than than the rest of us that admit to coming on here after a long day just to read a little gossip and have a little laugh. We all love a little dirty laundry . Even the celebs read TMZ

Ulf D.

did you meant me js ?
if i had money, i would take a backflight to LA and invite you there to a coffee in the new cafehouse area by Mc Donalds to clear the things between us.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4