« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Jordan

TRIED TO TAKE MY VIRGINITY

Says Ex-MTV Star Kennedy

7/2/2013 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0701_kennedy_michael_jordan_article_2
NBA legend Michael Jordan tried to win entrance into Kennedy's vagina during a steamy dice game back in 1995 ... so says the former MTV star, who claims she was a virgin at the time.

Kennedy -- who was a huge MTV VJ back in the '90s -- details the encounter in her new book "The Kennedy Chronicles" ... explaining how she was having dinner with MJ and Russell Simmons at the Bowery Bar in NYC, when Michael broke out some dice.

Before long, Kennedy says, Jordan decided it was "time to play for something" ... and said, "If I win, you come back to my hotel room with me tonight."

Kennedy says she freaked out because she was a virgin --and imagined MJ's giant penis would "eviscerate me from the inside out" ... so she asked if they could play for Knicks tickets instead.

And that's when Jordan allegedly reminded Kennedy he had a wife -- and offered her Nets tickets as a consolation.

"Sure, he'll filet my vag like a sea bass if he won at dice on a men's room floor," Kennedy writes ... "but as soon as I want basketball tickets he's a Promise Keeper? Whatevs."

Kennedy says she won the dice game anyway -- so her vag was never in any real danger.

We reached out to MJ for comment -- so far, no word back.

0701_the_book_kennedy

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Gretel

Working phrase "former MTV star." Next ...

Truth

The 90's were not the "golden age" of MTV. The 80's were the golden age of MTV. Endless rerun blocks of The Real World were not golden.

JB

This story makes zero sense. What does Jordan's wife have to do with whether she gets Knicks or Nets tickets?

Jamey Hunter

I think it's funny that these washed up, has-been pseudo celebrities will air all kinds of dirty laundry just to try to get the spotlight back on them. Trash needs to keep her memories and stupid book to herself.

Toilethead

I doubt he has more than four or five inches.

CelebrityScum

She is one classy lady.

truetrue

Whats the point of bringing this up?

✫✫✫ MiMi's Crappy Donkey Show ✫✫✫

Hey,that's MY Donkey!

PopTart

I've never even heard of her. But I know who Michael Jordan is!

Raine

by the looks of the book cover, she's not that picky about what touchs her vagina.

gta

The 90's called, they want their D-listers back

Shane!

Ah, TMZ the place for needless and pointless stories.

Are they gonna report on how Henry Rollins did the same thing but he did it on TV.

I think it was a running gag on MTV in the day, because everyone tried to take Kennedy's virginity.

Tony

Whatever seems to be missing here is they were playing dice in the Men's bathroom - what was she doing there and what did she think MJ would want after following him the bathroom?

metropolitan

doesn't kennedy have a first name?

mark

Yikes!! does she think she's pretty? on the horse, she looks OK but the other shot?! she looks peggy hill from, "king of the hill". not attractive whatsoever.