TMZ

TMZ SPORTS

  • FS1
    M-T-Th-F:
    9:00 PM PST

    W:
    9:30 PM PST

Kevin Hart Woman in Extortion Video Traveling Stripper

9/19/2017 1:00 AM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

Kevin Hart partied with a woman -- who is now at the center of the sexually explicit video -- for an entire weekend last month, and we've learned she's a stripper who hits up whatever clubs she can book.

Her name is Montia Sabbag, although she sometimes spells it Montiah Sabagg. She's 27, lives in Long Beach, CA and met Kevin during a pretty wild weekend in Vegas back in August.

The first frames of the 4 minute and 47 second video are a pic of Kevin and Montia. You can't see who's on the bed during the most explicit portion of the tape, but after the bed scene 2 people who look like Kevin and Montia are walking around in various stages of undress.

We're told Kevin had never met her before and did not have any encounters with her since.

As we reported, she denies she had anything to do with shooting the video, but authorities are not so sure. We're told there were other people present during the weekend and investigators are tracking them all down, with the intent of serving search warrants as quickly as possible.

The brass ring for law enforcement is decoding the encrypted emails the extortionist sent to Kevin's people and figuring out the sender's identity. 

As we reported, Montia lawyered up almost immediately after Kevin's team contacted her, and her lawyer said she would sit for a lie detector test if Kevin paid her $420,000.

Our sources say before making a multi-million dollar demand on Kevin in return for keeping the video a secret, the extortionist tried to get at least one media outlet to pay $15 million for the highly produced video. 

Our sources say Kevin had a meeting by telephone Monday afternoon with 2 investigators on the case and it lasted an hour and a half. He aggressively wants to help law enforcement identify and catch the extortionist(s). This was his second meeting with investigators.

Taylor Swift Sued 'Shake it Off' Lyrics Are Ours You Ripped Off 'Haters Gonna Hate'!!!

9/18/2017 6:40 PM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

UPDATE:  Taylor's rep tells TMZ, "This is a ridiculous claim and nothing more than a money grab.  The law is simple and clear.  They do not have a case."

---------------------

Taylor Swift's massive hit "Shake it Off' was not really hers ... so claim 2 accomplished songwriters who wrote a hit song with similar lyrics 16 years ago ... at least that's what they're saying in a new lawsuit.

Sean Hall and Nathan Butler say they wrote a song entitled "Playas Gon' Play" back in 2001, and it Hit #81 on Billboard Hot 100.  It was recorded by a big girl group, 3LW.

Among the lyrics ... "Playas, they gonna play and haters, they gonna hate."

Not hard to figure out the rest. Hall and Butler say 20% of "Shake it Off" is their song.

BTW, Butler has worked with the Backstreet Boys, Christina Milian, Aaron Carter and Victoria Beckham. Hall has worked with Justin Bieber, Lionel Richie, Pink and Maroon 5.

They want a ton of money.

promo

NFL Line Judge Under Investigation for Domestic Violence ... Denies Wrongdoing

9/19/2017 12:50 AM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

NFL line judge Carl Johnson -- the former head of officiating for the league -- is under investigation for an alleged pattern of domestic violence in Louisiana, though he's adamant the accusations are BS, TMZ Sports has learned. 

Johnson's accuser is a 49-year-old woman who told police she and Johnson had been living together in 2016 when the NFL official became aggressive. She claims Johnson first got violent in December and during the incident, Johnson hit her so hard, he busted one of her breast implants.  

The woman claims she went to the NFL in March hoping the league could help her out. Unclear what happened next but a few months later, she went to police.

Court officials in Louisiana confirmed the accuser requested a temporary restraining order against Johnson and it was granted. But a request to make the restraining order permanent was rejected at a later hearing.  

But it's not case closed ... a rep for the Lafourche Parish Sheriff's Office confirmed to TMZ Sports that the case involving Johnson and his accuser is still under investigation.  

Sources connected to the case tell us Johnson has denied all allegations of domestic violence and vows to continue to fight the case. 

We spoke with the accuser who claims she has photos and audio recordings to back up her allegations.

Of course, in the wake of the Ezekiel Elliott situation -- the league believes it has the right to impose punishment on NFL players and other staff for domestic violence without a conviction in a court of law. Elliott feels differently. 

We reached to the NFL to see if it was investigating Johnson -- so far, no word back. But we do know Johnson has been working NFL games. He was the line judge during Monday Night Football in Week 1. 

TMZ Sports reached out to Johnson who told us, "No comment."

'Narcos' Producers War with Pablo's Bro ... This Is OUR Turf!

9/19/2017 12:40 AM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

"Narcos" producers are warning Pablo Escobar's brother to back the hell off trying to cash in on the popular Netflix show's name and fame ... according to docs.

Lawyers for "Narcos" fired off a cease and desist letter to Roberto Escobar's company telling him he's got no business filing trademark applications for "Narcos" and "Cartel Wars" because both terms are very clearly already attached to the show. "Narcos: Cartel Wars" is a popular video game.

In the letter, obtained by TMZ, the producers say Pablo's older bro is making some outlandish claims in his applications. For instance, they say he claimed to use "NARCOS" in connection with a website in 1986 -- but they're calling BS because the internet barely existed back then.

A rep for Escobar's company tells us their attorney is in discussions with "Narcos" to settle.

Discussions. What could go wrong?

Kevin Hart Woman in Car Photos Says I'm Not the One in the Extortion Video

9/19/2017 12:30 AM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

A woman Kevin Hart was photographed with earlier this summer has now been accused of being at the center of his extortion video ... but she's calling BS, and our information is also that she's not the woman in the video.

Monique "Momo" Gonzalez, a Miami based singer, has been raked over the coals online ever since Kevin's apology video and extortion case came to light over the weekend ... with lots of folks saying she's the lady with whom Kevin allegedly cheated.

Monique's saying its absolutely untrue, and sources close to Kevin back that up. She says she never hooked up with Hart.

A rep for the singer tells TMZ ... despite photos that surfaced in July showing them in a car together, their interaction that night was strictly a friendly convo ... nothing more.

As we reported ... the woman who's pictured with Kevin in the video has demanded lots of cash to take a lie detector test.

The L.A. County D.A. is on the case and honing in on at least one suspect.

Michael K. Williams Spicer Was Funny ... Give Him a 2nd Chance!!!

9/19/2017 12:20 AM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

Michael K. Williams says if Sean Spicer's ready to turn the page on the Trump chapter of his life -- as his Emmys skit seemed to indicate -- then why shouldn't Hollywood welcome him with open arms?

We got the Emmy nominated 'Night Of' star Monday, and he sounded impressed with Spicer's bit on the award show. While some celebs have groused at the idea of "laughing with" an ex-face of the Trump administration -- Michael's way more forgiving.

He explained why Spicey deserves another shot, and as fans of "The Wire" know ... it's hard to argue with Omar. 

Hell, even Alec Baldwin extended an olive branch Sunday night -- so, maybe Spicer could have a future in Hollywood after all? As MKW put it ... never say never.

Dimpus Buger Kid in 'Super Troopers' 'Memba Him?!

9/19/2017 12:00 AM PDT

Charlie Finn is best known for playing the snarky Dimpus Burger Guy -- opposite Kevin Heffernan as Officer Farva -- in the high-larious 2001 comedy "Super Troopers." Guess what he looks like now!

Ryan Phillippe Girlfriend Sues Claims He Brutalized and Beat Her

9/18/2017 4:31 PM PDT

5:05 PM PT -- Sources connected with Ryan tell TMZ, Elsie showed up to Ryan's house uninvited and under the influence several days after he broke up with her.  They say she was the one who attacked Ryan and refused to leave his home.  He removed her from the premises and he claims she fell and hurt herself.

Sources close to Ryan say the L.A. City Attorney refused to prosecute after investigating, and they claim she's filed this lawsuit out of revenge. We're told Ryan's side finds it amusing Elsie has sent glamour shots of herself to the media and is out for money and fame.

Ryan Phillippe's girlfriend has just filed a lawsuit against the actor, claiming he abuses cocaine, ecstasy, psychedelic mushrooms and steroids, and has beaten her badly.

Elsie Hewitt claims in the lawsuit, obtained by TMZ, on July 4th, she went to pick up things from his house and she realized he was extremely drunk. She says after she tried talking with him he attacked her, grabbed her upper arm so hard it left heavy bruises and violently threw her down the stairs as hard as he could.

She claims he continued his assault and picked her up like a doll and threw her down the stairs again. He then screamed, "Get the f*** out of my house you crazy c**t."

She went to the hospital, cops took a report and she got a protective order.

She suffered chest wall pain, abrasions and severe bruising. 

She wants more than $1 million.

Killer Mike We Don't Need Celebs in Politics But I Might Run in 2025!

9/18/2017 3:31 PM PDT

There's a chance Killer Mike's name might actually wind up on a ballot someday in the near future, but it won't be for the office of President.

The outspoken rapper and activist was in D.C. over the weekend to pay his respects to comedian and civil rights leader Dick Gregory. Mike's never one to hold back when it comes to talking politics, but thinks there should be fewer entertainers running America.

He also explained why he hasn't run yet -- though we think he was kidding.

That said, Mike didn't rule out a post-rap political career completely, and he even has a time frame!

Kevin Hart Deeply Involved in Police Extortion Investigation Talking to Law Enforcement

9/18/2017 3:06 PM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

Kevin Hart is aggressively helping authorities nab the people who tried extorting him over that sexually charged video ... and TMZ has learned he's speaking with them today to tell them everything he knows.

Sources connected with Hart tell us Kevin is talking to law enforcement by phone today on a call that is expected to last around an hour and a half. Our sources say he's livid at the culprits and wants them caught so bad he's willing to stop everything else he's doing to help.

We're told this will be the second extended conversation he's had with law enforcememt.

As for who the culprits are ... no one knows for sure, although everyone involved has their suspicions. We're told the woman in the photo with Kevin that appears at the beginning of the video has told Kevin's people she knew nothing about the video, suggesting she's a victim, too.

But the woman immediately lawyered up. As we first reported, the lawyer contacted Kevin's people and said his client would take a lie detector test, but only if she was paid 6 figures. We're now told that amount is $420k.  

It appears there's more than one person involved in the extortion plot, and as one person familiar with the investigation tells us, "Sometimes they seem incredibly sophisticated, and other times they just seem downright dumb."

Anthony Scaramucci: Gisele Blocked Tom from White House ... Jealousy Over Ivanka?

9/18/2017 1:37 PM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

Anthony Scaramucci believes it was Gisele who stopped Tom Brady from joining the Patriots on their Super Bowl trip to Donald Trump's White House ... strongly insinuating the supermodel didn't want Tom around Ivanka Trump.

The Mooch -- Trump's former White House communications director -- guest hosted "TMZ Live" Monday -- when we asked straight-up about the alleged rift between the POTUS and the GOAT.

A.S. says he didn't have direct knowledge of the situation -- but strongly suggested Gisele shut Brady down ... saying, "I think she's possessive of him and probably didn't want him there."

Mooch suggests Gisele may have been jealous of Ivanka Trump -- saying he thinks Brady and Ivanka may have dated at one point in the past.

In fact, back in 2004 ... Donald praised Tom as a great guy who would make a "great combination" with Ivanka.

Despite the Moochsinuation, a source connected to the Trump family tells us, "While they have known each other for years, this is not true."

For the record, Tom claimed the reason he missed the White House visit was to spend time with his ailing mother.

'The Walking Dead' Star Emmys Went Easy on Trump

9/18/2017 3:00 PM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

Jeffrey Dean Morgan, the guy known for bashing everything on "The Walking Dead" ... thinks Emmy-night celebs did something very un-Negan -- easing up on President Trump bashing.

We got JDM flying out of LAX Monday and he said the Trump attacks were toned down this year, but not because Hollywood, in general, approves of POTUS. Keep in mind ... there were still plenty of jabs at 45 and his administration-- just ask Sean Spicer. But still less than last year's slugfest on then-candidate Trump

Whatever the reason, Jeffrey's just happy folks are getting away from politics at award shows.

He also got a big laugh out of our on-the-nose name suggestion for the kid he and Hilarie Burton are expecting. 

Dick Gregory's Son Emmys Snub 'Highly Disrespectful' ... We Never Got a Phone Call

9/18/2017 2:29 PM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

Dick Gregory's family didn't hear a peep from anyone involved with the Emmys regarding honoring the iconic comedian, and they absolutely consider it a slap in the face.

One of Dick's sons, Christian Gregory, tells TMZ the omission Sunday night from the In Memoriam segment was especially disrespectful due to his father's legacy. Christian points out most actors and producers of color wouldn't even be working in TV without Dick's civil rights activism and success in entertainment.

As we reported, Gregory, Charlie Murphy, Harry Dean Stanton and Frank Vincent were all left out of the tribute. Murphy's camp had been contacted for photos, but he was still absent from the broadcast segment.

The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences hasn't offered an explanation, but they've added all of them -- except Vincent -- to the Academy's website memoriam.

Around the Web