TMZ

TMZ SPORTS

  • FS1
    M-T-Th-F:
    9:00 PM PST

    W:
    9:30 PM PST

The Game Chill Over Cardi B's Crip Diss ... She Meant No Harm

2/18/2018 1:17 PM PST
EXCLUSIVE

The Game wants everyone who's pissed at Cardi B for dissing the Crips to chill out and let the whole thing go ... 'cause he says she meant nothing by it.

We got the Compton rapper Saturday night at Penthouse in WeHo, where he'd just seen Cardi perform ... one of 3 stops she's making for All-Star weekend. He says he spoke to her about her inciting Crip comment, acknowledging the seriousness of the situation.

Our camera guy asks if he defused anything between Cardi and the Crips, but he denies getting involved. He does come to her defense, though ... telling folks who were offended to relax, and to also respect Cardi's position as an East Coaster.

Not sure if that'll go a long way coming from a guy who's Blood affiliated. But hey, take it for what it's worth. 

Kate Middleton at BAFTA Awards A Little Green on Time's Up? Breaks All-Black Dress Code

2/18/2018 12:33 PM PST

Kate Middleton either wasn't aware or simply didn't care about the suggested all-black dress code for Time's Up at the BAFTA Awards -- 'cause she went another way.

Kate and Prince William attended the annual award show Sunday in England, hitting the red carpet in a dark green gown while her hubby rocked a classic black tux. 

It's a notable fashion choice, especially since most of the big stars of the night stuck to the blackout we saw during the Golden Globes. Actresses that wore black include Angelina Jolie, Margot Robbie, Jennifer Lawrence, Naomie Harris, Lupita Nyong'o, Salma Hayek, Octavia Spencer and others.

Whether she didn't get the memo, or just didn't want to weigh in on a controversial issue ... Kate definitely made a statement.

Florida School Shooting Thousands Join Anti-Gun Rally ... Student Gives Rousing Speech

2/17/2018 12:38 PM PST
Breaking News

Survivors of the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School last week are crying out for something to be done about it ... and thousands have gathered in support.

Emma Gonzalez, a senior at the Parkland, FL school, gave a passionate speech at the federal courthouse in Fort Lauderdale Saturday ... calling out for gun control in the wake of the massacre by Nikolas Cruz that left 17 people dead.

Emma blasted the treatment of her fellow students following the shooting, statements by President Trump and other politicians, and the NRA ... before leading chants of "We call BS!" Check out her full speech below.

Meanwhile in Miami -- less than 50 miles away from the site of the school shooting -- one of the region's largest gun shows is also going down. More than 140 vendors were reportedly at the Miami Gun Show Saturday morning, selling a variety of weapons ... including AR-15s.

As we reported ... Cruz used an AR-15 bought from a local gun shop to carry out his attack.

Stormy Daniels Brings Her Dirty Laundry ... To Strip Club!!!

2/17/2018 7:48 AM PST

Porn star Stormy Daniels has been reveling in all the dirty laundry involving her and Donald Trump, so it makes sense she brought a laundry basket to the strip club Friday night for a meet-and-greet.

Stormy showed up at Thee Dollhouse in Tampa, Florida to pose, sign autographs and sell merch ... after performing of course.

She signed copies of "In Touch" mag, which had her face plastered on the cover along with Donald Trump, with whom she allegedly had a tryst back in the day. 

The gig is the first of 4 appearances at the club and is part of her "Make America Horny Again" tour. She's previously appeared in South Carolina, Las Vegas and may be coming to a city near you.

Magic Johnson I have Come to Praise LaVar Ball ... Not to Bury Him

2/17/2018 6:55 AM PST
EXCLUSIVE

Magic Johnson is the consummate diplomat, turning LaVar Ball's threat to yank Lonzo from the Lakers into a testament on parenthood.

The beloved President of Basketball Operations for the Lakers was leaving Mastro's in Bev Hills Friday night with his wife Cookie, when our photog asked about LaVar's ultimatum -- put my 2 other sons on the team or say goodbye to Lonzo.

Magic doesn't miss a beat ... heaping praise on the elder Ball.

As for taking in a screening of "Black Panther" this weekend ... well, there's one thing more pressing.

WWE's Mark Henry Hulk Can Come Back If He Apologizes To Black Wrestlers

2/17/2018 12:20 AM PST
EXCLUSIVE

Mark Henry has a way for Hulk Hogan to make a complete return to the WWE ... one that he says will allow everyone in the organization to forgive Hogan for good.

Hulk has to apologize, again, but this time to all the existing black talent currently wrestling for the organization.

Mark dropped this knowledge when we got him out in NYC and asked what he thought of Hogan's chances of getting back into fold are, since Hogan's been angling for a comeback.

Although there are many in the wrestling world -- including Ric Flair -- that think it's high time Hogan is let back in, Henry's opinion matters, because he's now a producer for the WWE, and a prominent black voice.

Question is, if that's what it took, would Hogan be willing to do it?

Sen. Cruz on FL Shooting Hypocrite Celebs Want Gun Control For Everyone, But Their Bodyguards

2/15/2018 4:00 PM PST
EXCLUSIVE

Sen. Ted Cruz doesn't want to hear a peep from Hollywood about gun control -- in the wake of the Florida high school shooting -- 'cause he says they're operating under a double standard.

We got Cruz Thursday in D.C. and he says celebs weighing in on gun control is totally hypocritical -- considering the kind of firepower their security details use. The Senator added, the cry for new gun laws after tragedies like the Parkland shooting undermines the true intent of the 2nd Amendment ... in his eyes.

He held up the heroics of a citizen during the Sutherland Springs, TX mass shooting as an example of ordinary Americans needing to be armed.

Cruz got a few of the facts wrong, but he's making his point, loud and clear here.

Nelly 'I'm Innocent' of Sexual Assaults ... Headlines Unfair to Me

2/15/2018 7:10 AM PST

Nelly's speaking out for the first time, on camera, about the sexual assault allegations -- and says he's getting a raw deal in the media.

Nelly was catching a flight out of LAX Wednesday when he told us, point blank, "I'm innocent." He also had a lot to say about how the story's been covered ... complaining his accusers -- in Washington state and England -- are getting way more attention.

He points out the criminal charges were dropped in the Washington case, but he thinks that story -- which TMZ first reported -- has been buried.

Nelly also had a very interesting answer when we asked if it's a good idea to hook up with fans. You'd expect a quick, "HELL NO" ... right? Not exactly. 

Scott Baio Exposed Himself, Called Me 'F****t' Claims Co-Star Alexander Polinsky

2/14/2018 9:10 AM PST
Breaking News

Nicole Eggert's co-star Alexander Polinsky claims Scott Baio exposed his genitals to him and called him a homophobic slur when he was just 11 years old.

Polinsky made the damning allegations Wednesday at a news conference flanked by Eggert and his attorney, Lisa Bloom. Polinsky claimed Baio sexually harassed him and ultimately assaulted him -- with a cup of hot tea to the face -- between the ages of 11 and 15 years old.

The former child star claimed during his first year on "Charles in Charge," Baio called him a "f****t" after witnessing Eggert on Baio's lap. Polinsky alleged Baio "pulled down my pants in front of over 100 people."

Perhaps, the most bizarre allegation -- Polinksky claims Baio exposed his genitals through a hole he'd cut in Polinsky's private dressing room. 

Polinsky says he doesn't intend to sue Baio, but he does want a public apology. Eggert was also at the news conference, and got emotional while talking to reporters.

As we reported ... Baio's team is set to hold its own news conference at 2 PM PT. His rep called Eggert, Polinsky and Bloom "sleaze mongers."

Scott Baio, Nicole Eggert At War In Dueling News Conferences

2/14/2018 7:01 AM PST
EXCLUSIVE

Nicole Eggert's co-star, Alexander Polinsky, will hold a news conference today addressing what his lawyer, Lisa Bloom, calls "the sexual harassment abuse he alleges against the actor Scott Baio," and Baio's team is declaring all-out war, saying they will expose Eggert, Polinsky and Bloom as "sleaze mongers."

Bloom's news conference is scheduled for 9:30 AM PT. It's unclear why Polinsky has lawyered up ... whether he has a claim against Baio. The press release has been interpreted by some outlets as Polinsky alleging sexual abuse, but that seems to be a leap because, as we reported, he met with LAPD detectives last week to describe alleged abuse he witnessed.

As for Baio ... his news conference is scheduled for 2 PM PT at his lawyer's office. His spokesperson, Brian Glicklich, tells TMZ, "Nicole Eggert, Alexander Polinsky and their attorney have brought a media circus to town, complete with false allegations, misleading insinuations, and pure sleaze mongering. If they wish to have a public conversation about their histories and motives, it will present a very different picture of why they are making these allegations."

We don't know if Baio will be at his lawyer's news conference. 

TMZ will be live streaming both news conferences. 

Jake Paul on Logan Paul I Really Don't Blame YouTube My Brother's Gotta Learn

2/14/2018 6:52 AM PST
EXCLUSIVE

Jake Paul isn't making excuses for his big brother, Logan Paul ... telling us YouTube's got every right to drop the hammer, and says his brand hasn't gone unscathed by Logan's antics.

We got Jake Monday at LAX and asked if he thought Logan was getting a fair shake from the platform, which suspended ads on Logan's channel and shelved upcoming projects.

Jake says he gets where YouTube is coming from with its reaction to Logan's latest controversial video -- in which he uses a taser on dead rats. According to him, the company's just protecting its bottom line. He added, his own brand is taking a hit.

As for possibly helping Logan? Doesn't sound like Jake's jumping to do anything ... on camera, anyway.

Logan Paul Video with a 'Real Albino Woman' Coming to a Vlog Near You

2/14/2018 12:50 AM PST
EXCLUSIVE

Logan Paul's gone back to the drawing board after more hiccups in the vlogging world -- and now he thinks an albino person's gonna solve his problems ... TMZ has learned.

The troubled YouTube star held a last-minute casting call Tuesday in search of a "Real Albino Woman" to be featured in a music video he was set to shoot the exact same day. 

There's not a whole lot to go off of here, but we do know the project is a "comedy music video" and that he was looking to cast either a black or white albino woman between 21-40 years old. The gig apparently didn't pay too much either -- just $100 for half a day.

Here's the thing ... the project seems destined for more controversy from our POV, at least based on what we can see. Getting skin color involved in a "comedy" video from Logan, of all people, doesn't necessarily seem like a recipe for success.

With the backlash from his taser rat video recently -- not to mention his suicide forest disaster -- his YouTube money and projects have been stalled. Not sure if this will help.

'Atomic Blonde' Producer Cops Want David Guillod's DNA In Connection with Rape Allegations

2/13/2018 11:53 AM PST
EXCLUSIVE

Feb 14. 3:20 AM PT --  Guillod's rep tells TMZ, "David Guillod vehemently denies these allegations and is fully cooperating with the investigation as he did in 2012. He looks forward to clearing his name and the truth coming out."

The rep goes on, "In 2012, the LAPD investigated this claim and closed their investigation after witnesses contradicted Ms. Barth's statements and a saliva DNA sample collected came back as a positive match to Danny Cusumano, Ms. Barth's boyfriend, at the time, which she was having an affair with while she was married. Ms. Barth is now married to Mr. Cusumano and the truth is just starting to become clear."

8:19 PM PT -- The warrant says just after the alleged incident a DNA sample was taken that revealed the DNA on Jessica's hickeys was that of her boyfriend and not Guillod or her husband.

Hollywood producer David Guillod -- who's been accused of sexual assault by at least 4 women, including actress Jessica Barth -- is now under the microscope of investigators ... TMZ has learned.

According to legal docs ... a warrant's been issued to collect the DNA of the "Atomic Blonde" producer in connection with claims made by Barth that Guillod drugged and raped her in 2012.

In the docs, the LAPD detective handling the case says Barth claims she went to dinner with Guillod and a friend, drank a lot of wine, began feeling drowsy and can't recall anything after that. She says the next thing she recalled was coming to in her car with Guillod standing outside the vehicle and yelling at her.

She went to the hospital for a rape kit and the exam revealed a bruise on her left thigh, a bruise on her forehead and potential saliva on her breast and neck.

She says she had hickeys on her neck and asked Guillod if they had sex and he said no, but said they did have a makeout session.

The docs make it clear ... the LAPD has re-opened the investigation. The initial allegations were investigated but the case was closed in 2014. Cops say it was re-opened after "new allegations" surfaced. Cops also say they never collected a DNA sample from Guillod, so they are looking to do that now.

Guillod stepped down as co-CEO of Primary Wave Entertainment in November after Barth went public with accusations. Shortly after, 3 more women came forward with similar stories of being drugged and raped.

Guillod's reportedly also under investigation by the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office for allegedly raping a former employee in 2014.

Around the Web