No way to sugarcoat it -- being a polygamist is expensive during the holidays -- but "My Five Wives" patriarch Brady Williams has it more than covered this time around.
Brady has 31 mouths to feed this year ... and the grocery list is both impressive and financially depressing.
- 2 Turkeys
- 1 Ham
- 5 lbs of Yams
- 20 lbs of Mashed Potatoes
- 2 large bowls of Stuffing
- 1-2 gallons of Gravy
- 3 dozen Dinner Rolls
- 5 large Salads
- 1 pot of Corn
- 2 large Veggie Trays
- 1 large Cheese & Cracker Tray
- 1 large tray of Cheese-Stuffed Celery
- 8 cans of Black Olives
- 4 large cans of Stuffed Green Olives (a family fave)
- 1 large jar of Cranberry Sauce
- 4 quarts of Baby Dill Pickles
- 3-4 gallons of Holiday Beverage
That doesn't include dessert ... we're told the Williams clan can choose from 15-20 varieties of pie.
At least they'll be saving on electricity ... all electronics are banned on Thanksgiving. No iPods, computers, phones or TVs permitted.
So you plop yourself on the sofa and do what?