Reality star Shamar McCoy was arrested for misdemeanor battery after he and his boyfriend allegedly beat up a man ... TMZ has learned.
According to court docs and online records, Shamar was taken into custody on Monday over an alleged November 2024 incident ... and he was released hours later, after posting $2,000 bond.
Per the docs, Shamar and his boyfriend, Alexander Green, went over to a man named Quentin McDowell's home … after Alexander got into it with Quentin on the phone.
Quentin told police Shamar and Alexander also brought a group of friends ... and claimed Alexander assaulted him by punching him in the face with a closed fist multiple times before throwing him to the ground and kicking him.
Luka Doncic's ex-fiancée is dropping her court case over child support for their two children, TMZ Sports has learned.
In court docs Anamaria Goltes submitted Monday that were obtained by TMZ, she requested a Los Angeles judge dismiss her request without prejudice, reasoning ... "I am withdrawing my Petition for Child Support with the specific intention of resolving this matter amicably and by a mutual agreement which is in the best interests of our children."
Anamarie's request to dismiss was rejected by the court, due to the paperwork missing Luka's signature.
As TMZ first reported, the NBA star moved to dismiss the case -- arguing that her petition for child support and attorneys' fees had no legal grounds because it was filed in California ... when the kids live in Slovenia.
2:19 PM PT -- A rep for Tom Sandoval tells TMZ ... "In our society, sadly abuse against men is too often not taken as seriously as it should be. Physical assault is against the law, and verbal attacks, coercive control, and intimidation are abusive behaviors that are unacceptable regardless of gender."
The rep adds ... "While Victoria continues to deny the allegations, Tom's account is supported by eyewitnesses, including his band manager, and in some instances, video evidence.
Tom has remained committed to allowing the legal process to address these matters, and we are confident the facts and evidence will speak for themselves."
Tom Sandoval claims his ex, Victoria Lee Robinson, kicked him in the groin and questioned his manhood during a nasty altercation when they were still dating ... TMZ has learned.
The "Vanderpump Rules" alum submitted a new declaration Monday in his ongoing restraining order case against his ex, claiming the alleged groin-kick happened in October while he was on tour with his band "Tom Sandoval and the MOST Extras" in Florida.
Tom says after the concert ended, Victoria "kicked me repeatedly in the groin area while hurling expletives and insults toward me in the presence of my band mates, tour crew and fans."
He claims Victoria had "consumed drugs and alcohol to the point that venue security personnel had to physically carry her from the concert venue back to the tour bus" earlier in the night.
Sen. Bernie Morenois taking a flamethrower to his ex-son-in-law Rep. Max Miller... accusing the congressman of putting their family through the "seventh level of hell" amid his bitter divorce and custody battle with Moreno's daughter, Emily.
The family feud exploded into public view Sunday when Miller released a video denying Emily's abuse allegations and claiming she has "significant mental health challenges." Moreno fired back in a blistering statement calling Miller "a danger" to Emily and saying he should not serve in Congress.
Moreno doubled down -- and then some -- when Jacobapproached him Tuesday on Capitol Hill ... dismissing Miller's remarks as the "ramblings of madmen."
9:57 AM PT -- A source with direct knowledge tells us the two are just friends.
Pete Davidson and Sarah Jane Nader's night on the town may have been a lot more than a friendly hang ... TMZ has learned.
A source familiar with the situation tells TMZ ... Pete took Sarah to dinner Monday night at Campania in Brooklyn where we're told the pair quietly slipped inside through the kitchen.
Waiting for your permission to load the Instagram Media.
Our sources tell us Pete picked up the bill, and the two spent a couple of hours dining in a private room away from the other customers.
We're told Pete and Sarah were all over each other throughout the meal and appeared extremely comfortable together. Our sources say the outing gave off major first date energy ... and the two looked happy and seemed to hit it off.
Transportation SecretarySean Duffy's patriotic road trip series is still coming ... and TMZ has learned minor post-production tweaks are behind the delay.
Sources familiar with the project tell TMZ ... editors have been making final adjustments to the five-part series while the team also works out how it wants to roll out the episodes.
We're told the delay does not signal trouble for the project, and our sources say the American people can expect the series to drop within the next few weeks.
"Love and Hip Hop" star Sidney Starr is locked up in a special section of the Fulton County jail ... due to her identifying as a trans woman ... TMZ has learned.
Sidney was transferred to the vulnerable population unit for the LGBTQ community after she was arrested Sunday and booked for sexual battery against a child under 16, aggravated sexual molestation, and sodomy. She was accused of sodomizing a juvenile at a hotel in Hapeville, Georgia, but she claimed the interaction was consensual.
A rep for the Fulton County Sheriff's Office said, "Sidney identified as someone who engages in a particular lifestyle" during the intake process, which is why jail officials placed her in the vulnerable unit.
Matt Rife looks like he has a new woman in his life ... stepping out with another blonde just months after splitting from his ex, Mariah Morse.
The comedian hit the Red Clay Strays concert in Boston on Saturday night with a mystery woman on his arm ... and video obtained by TMZ shows the pair holding hands as they made their way through the venue.
Matt's taste clearly hasn't changed, because she's a blonde bombshell just like his last two girlfriends.
However, a source close to Matt tells TMZ ... the two are friends and not dating. We're told he was only escorting her through the crowd.
Dorit Kemsley's estranged husband PK wrote an emotional email about their alleged financial situation months after their breakup ... begging her to work with him to cut down expenses ... but she claims he has more than enough money to continue paying the bills.
TMZ obtained the message PK sent to "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star on June 26, 2024 … two months after their split.
PK wrote, "Last week, I sent you a respectful and straightforward text email noting that our current expenses are not sustainable and will be devastating to our family if not promptly addressed and rectified."
Soulja Boy is backpedaling on wanting to fight Kai Cenat ... but if the two were to ever enter the boxing ring together, the rapper tells TMZ Sportsit would be an easy victory!!
The 36-year-old artist and entrepreneur recently went to X to issue his initial callout ... apparently the result of getting snubbed from Cenat's Streamer University, a popular training experience for content creators.
Soulja unleashed on Cenat over it all ... saying, "I challenge yo short p**** ass to a boxing match weak ass n**** @KaiCenat," and some other not-so-nice things.
Molly Shannon slammed a photographer she says once called her "ugly" and says karma came for him because he runs a dog daycare now ... but he says she's full of (dog) s***!
Remember ... Molly got her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in June, and told a story about how a photog called her ugly while shooting her headshots. She said karma came back around, because now he picks up dog poop for a living.
Andrew Rosenthal, owner of LA Dogworks, tells TMZ … that story's about him, and things didn't go down the way Molly says, calling her version of events "a fantasy."
Waiting for your permission to load the Instagram Media.
He tells us ... "I am obnoxious sometimes, but I don’t see myself saying 'you’re ugly.'" He also said he doesn't remember ever shooting her.
Aaron Carter’s dentist, who is facing a wrongful death lawsuit from his family, will be introducing evidence of a Department of Children and Family Services investigation in court, TMZ has learned.
According to court docs obtained by TMZ, dentist Jason Mirabile revealed his plan to use evidence to dispute the claim that Aaron’s 4-year-old son, Princeton, lost out on companionship from his dad … arguing Aaron wasn’t that good of a dad in the first place.
Christina Applegate is back home after a nearly four-month hospital stay ... TMZ has learned.
Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... Christina, who had been hospitalized in Los Angeles since late March, was recently discharged.
A source close to the actress tells us she is home and doing well.
We broke the story ... the actress was hospitalized in early spring, though it was unclear at the time why she was admitted or how long she would remain there.
Mary Rivera, who played Ned Leeds' Filipino grandmother in "Spider-Man: No Way Home," has died ... TMZ has learned.
A family member tells TMZ ... Mary suffered a stroke and doctors warned the family her condition was extremely serious. The relative says doctors told them even if Mary emerged from the coma, her prognosis would not be good, so the family made the difficult decision to remove her from life support.
Mary passed away April 15 in Honolulu. We're told the actress was later cremated.
Ian Diaz's stepfather asked a federal judge to show compassion when it came time to sentence the former law enforcement officer featured in Netflix's "A Toxic Love Story" ... arguing prison would devastate Diaz's wife and young son.
According to documents obtained by TMZ, Diaz's stepfather -- Mark -- submitted a heartfelt letter to the court in June of 2023, describing Diaz as someone he's known since childhood ... saying he never knew him to be violent or "knowingly harmed anyone."
Doughty says the family proudly supported Diaz through the police academy -- later U.S. Marshals training -- and becoming a law enforcement officer had been Diaz's lifelong dream.
He says Diaz's graduation photo still hangs on their wall.
The man accusing Brenda Dickson of assault is seeking court-ordered protection ... claiming the actress got physical with his child.
According to new legal docs, obtained by TMZ, a man named Richard Chamberlin beelined it to court Monday and filed for a civil harassment restraining order against Brenda ... alleging "The Young and the Reckless" actress hit his daughter, Isabella, in the face and chest.
He also said she bumped Isabella with trash bags, made threats, and verbally harassed her and others during an alleged July 8 incident that ended with Brenda's arrest.
Richard says he's property maintenance and a renter in the building where Brenda lives. He's seeking protection for himself, Isabella, and another renter.