Netflix Tyra Banks' Defamation Lawsuit is BS!

Published | Updated

Netflix wants Tyra Banks' "America's Next Top Model" documentary defamation lawsuit off the runway for good -- officially asking a judge Friday to toss it.

The filing, obtained by TMZ, basically laughs off the model's claims Netflix defamed her and represented her in a poor light in this year's "Reality Check: Inside America’s Next Top Model" doc, arguing that she agreed to be interviewed and signed a release giving the filmmakers broad editing rights ... and can't just sue because she does not like how she was portrayed.

The filing further argues that when you take away Tyra's claims of "manipulation" and "surgical editing," it's reduced to a "request for more airtime and an edit more to her liking."

'Married at First Sight' Ryan de Nino Dead at 40

Published | Updated

Ryan De Nino, who appeared on Lifetime's "Married at First Sight," is dead.

A family member tells TMZ ... Ryan died suddenly earlier this week in New Jersey.

We're told the family is not releasing details about the circumstances surrounding his death at this time.

Ryan was introduced to "Married at First Sight" viewers when he appeared on Season 2 of the Lifetime reality series in 2015.

'Botched' Star Dr. Terry Dubrow Cybercriminals Got Their Hands on My Patients' Data

Published

Dr. Terry Dubrow has a whole different kind of "Botched" situation on his hands ... cybercriminals breached his plastic surgery practice and accessed sensitive patient information.

Terry tells TMZ ... cybercrooks have become so sophisticated with A.I. and other technology that "literally no business, big or small, is safe." He says he spent a tremendous amount of money and resources protecting his patients' data -- and stresses there's no evidence any of it has been misused or shared.

Terry's also trying to give patients some peace of mind ... telling us he has a $1 million cyber protection insurance policy for them and set up a free monitoring service going forward.

Jax Taylor & Publicist Lori Krebs Romance Hits the Streets of L.A.

Published | Updated

Jax Taylor and Lori Krebs aren't letting all the drama spoil date night ... stepping out together for dinner in L.A. Thursday ... and we've got them on video.

TMZ obtained footage showing Jax and his publicist strolling side by side toward Laurel Tavern before joining a friend inside.

Folks who were there tell TMZ ... the trio settled into a corner booth around 6 PM, laughing and keeping the conversation light. When they left, we're told Jax helped Lori into his car and closed her door before getting behind the wheel.

As we first reported ... their romance surfaced last month when we obtained photos of them embracing in a Puerto Vallarta resort pool during Jax's birthday trip.

The romance caught many by surprise ... including Jax's estranged wife, Brittany Cartwright, who used to pay Lori to be her publicist too.

'RHOBH' Dorit Kemsley Shuts Down Ex PK's Emergency Effort To Sell L.A. Mansion

Published

'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star Dorit Kemsley scored a small victory in her nasty legal battle with her ex-husband, PK Kemsley, over their $6 million mansion ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell TMZ … a hearing was held today on PK's emergency motion to list the 6-bedroom, 10-bathroom home Dorit is living in with their two kids.

Waiting for your permission to load the Instagram Media.

Dorit's powerhouse lawyer, Samantha Spector, argued in court there was no emergency … and the court agreed. A hearing on the matter is set for August 26, when the judge will go over the matter once again.

Iris Kendall vs. Cely Vazquez Who'd You Rather?! Crop Top Cuties Edition

Published

The "Love Island" craze may have passed, but it doesn't stop former bombshell baddies Iris Kendall and Cely Vazquez from blessing the social media feeds!

The two islanders recently tested their skills at the fair, but which crop-top cutie is your winner?

The question here is: Who'd You Rather?!

VOTE NOW!

Marcellus Wiley's Estranged Wife Wants Him To Pay $200k Amid Restraining Order Battle

Published

Marcellus Wiley's estranged wife Annemarie wants him to pay up ... she's asking a Los Angeles court to order him to start paying child and spousal support ... plus over $200,000 in legal fees amid their nasty divorce proceedings.

Annemarie's legal team submitted the docs Thursday, which were obtained by TMZ ... and she's requested he continue paying for the lifestyle she and their kiddos were accustomed to ... at least while the divorce is pending.

This, she said, included private-school tuition, driving luxury vehicles, living in a fancy home worth at least $7 million, and more.

She did not request a specific amount of support ... but calculated the children's monthly costs alone between childcare, private school, and healthcare are $20,800 per month ... and said the mortgage on their home is another $18,000 per month, bringing just those expenses to around $40,000.

'Summer House' Carl Radke We'll Be Fine Without West & Amanda!!!

Published | Updated
081326 radke kal
NOT MY DRAMA

Carl Radke isn't sweating some major changes to the "Summer House" cast ... telling us the show is ready to turn the page without West Wilson and Amanda Batula.

We got Carl at LAX on Thursday and asked whether the Bravo hit can stay as popular now that West and Amanda have decided not to return for the upcoming season ... and he doesn't seem too worried.

Carl tells us the group has never been exactly the same from summer to summer ... saying a new house and some new faces should make this season feel like a "totally new chapter."

Taylor Frankie Paul Look How Many Fans Want to See My 'Bachelorette' Season!!!

Published

Taylor Frankie Paul's still holding out hope fans might see her fall in love on "The Bachelorette" ... sharing a petition that calls for ABC to air the dang thing ... and it's got a lot of signatures.

The reality star posted the link to her Instagram story ... telling her fans she loved them for making it -- and admitting she signed it herself.

Taylor also shared the full demand letter from the petition ... which argues fans have been deprived of watching the star on a once-in-a-lifetime journey. Her fans say they've followed her and "know her heart."

'The Challenge' Tyler Duckworth Found Dead in Overflowing Bathtub

Published

Tyler Duckworth was found dead in an overflowing bathtub after a neighbor noticed water coming from his North Dakota apartment ... TMZ has learned.

Grand Forks PD tells TMZ ... officers responded to "The Challenge" star's home around 11:45 AM Tuesday for a welfare check involving an unresponsive person.

Police say a maintenance worker had gone into Tyler's unit after a neighbor reported excessive water coming from the apartment ... and discovered an overflowing bathtub with Tyler's body inside.

'RHOBH' Star Dorit Kemsley Back in Front of Cameras as Divorce Drama Continues

Published

Dorit Kemsley is back in front of Bravo cameras ... even as her messy split from estranged husband PK Kemsley continues to play out behind the scenes.

"The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star was spotted filming the upcoming season of the hit reality show Thursday.

Dorit's return to work comes as she and PK remain locked in a bitter dispute over money, their family home, and expenses following their separation.

Harry Jowsey Netflix Wedding Isn't Legally Binding!!!

Published

**SHOW SPOILERS**

Harry Jowsey said "I do" on Netflix, but he and the "Let's Marry Harry" winner aren't legally married ... at least not yet ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... despite Harry and Amber Mozo exchanging vows during the show's finale this week, they intentionally held off on making the marriage official to avoid spoiling the ending before it aired.

As one source put it ... "We were preventing a 'Love Is Blind' situation" ... where eagle-eyed fans discover marriage records before viewers learn which couples say "I do."

'Bachelor' Alum Melissa Rycroft Pleads Guilty in DWI Case, Avoids Jail Time

Published

Melissa Rycroft pleaded guilty in her DWI case in Texas ... and she won't spend another day in jail.

The former 'Bachelor' and "Dancing with the Stars" alum was sentenced last week after reaching a plea deal ... with a judge formally signing off on the agreement Monday ... according to court docs obtained by Us Weekly.

Rycroft was sentenced to 20 months probation, instead of 280 days in jail ... and ordered to pay roughly $2,000 in fines and court costs. She'll also have to complete 36 hours of community service, take a DWI education course, and undergo a substance abuse evaluation.

Marcellus Wiley's Estranged Wife Calls Cops Over Alleged TRO Violation ... Hours After Criminal Case Dropped

Published | Updated

UPDATE

08/12/2026 4:00 PM PST -- Marcellus Wiley tells TMZ ... At the time in question, I was with our children during a supervised visit with NO issues and NO violations. Yet, once again, Annemarie is making allegations against me. This marks the THIRD attempt to have me arrested for an alleged restraining order violation. She’s now 0 for 3. This latest accusation looks like a panic filled distraction from the facts that are getting impossible to ignore. The State of Florida dropped the case, and the public conversation quickly shifted toward questioning her allegations, contradictions, and gaslighting. When one narrative collapses, another accusation suddenly appears. Welcome to another episode of ‘The Real HouseLies of Annemarie’ Three attempts. Three failures. At some point, it stops looking like protection and starts looking like a pattern. #AnnemarieFatigue

Marcellus Wiley's estranged wife, Annemarie Wiley, called police on the ex-NFL star ... hours after criminal charges against him were dropped ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Annemarie contacted cops Tuesday to report a potential domestic violence restraining order violation.

We're told officers responded to the former couple's marital home in Los Angeles, which Marcellus is barred from entering under the TRO, but determined no crime was committed ... so no arrests were made.

Judge To Ray J Prepare to Face Off With Kim and Kris in Court!!!

Published

Ray J suffered a setback in his legal battle with his ex, Kim Kardashian, and her mom, Kris Jenner ... the judge just shut down his attempt to get their defamation case against him tossed out of court ... TMZ has learned.

According to court docs, obtained by TMZ, a Los Angeles County Superior Court judge denied Ray J's attempt to dismiss the defamation and false light claims brought by Kim and Kris.

You'll recall ... Kim and Kris sued Ray J, claiming he harmed their reputations by making false statements about them … specifically, that they were under some sort of federal racketeering probe and that it would be worse than Diddy.