'RHOBH' Dorit Kemsley Victim of Home Invasion ... Thieves Make Away with $100k+ in Valuables

Dorit Kemsley was the victim of a terrifying home invasion, after 3 men stormed her bedroom, threatened her life and made off with a ton in expensive valuables.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star was asleep inside her L.A.-area home around 11 PM Wednesday night when the men broke in. We're told Dorit begged for her life, shouting, "Don't Kill Me!"

Our sources say Dorit and Paul gave everything up, including expensive purses and jewelry -- once the men took off, the couple called the police.

Waiting for your permission to load the Instagram Media.

As for the value of the things taken, our sources say it was at least $100k.

At this time, there have not been any arrests and there's no suspects ... it's unknown if the men were captured on camera. Daily Mail was the first to publish the story.

A source close to Dorit says she, Paul and their kids are all safe ... we're told "RHOBH" is currently in production, so the incident will likely play out to some degree.

Alec Baldwin Laying Low with Wife & Kids ... After 'Rust' Film Tragedy

Alec Baldwin is surrounding himself with family in an off-the-beaten-path location in the wake of the fatal accident on his "Rust" movie set -- but his face shows the tragedy's still weighing on him.

We obtained these photos of Alec with his wife, Hilaria, and their kids grabbing a meal at a pizza joint in a small New England town. Witnesses tell us they were spotted out there on Sunday picking up a takeout order ... which Alec was carrying as his family followed close behind.

You can see, both Alec and Hilaria had their heads down and looked as somber as you'd expect considering the horrific events of last week.

As you know, Alec pulled the trigger on a revolver while rehearsing a "Rust" scene in Santa Fe, NM -- and the shot ended up killing his director of photography, Halyna Hutchins, and injuring director Joel Souza.

By all accounts, Alec didn't know the gun in his hand was loaded with live ammunition. Assistant director Dave Halls handed it to him and said it was a "cold gun." Halls later admitted to cops he had not properly checked the weapon.

Last Saturday, Alec met with Halyna's husband and son in New Mexico, not far from the movie set. It looks like Alec was wearing the same outfit the next day when he was in New England with his family ... and clearly had so much on his mind.

Halloween, 2021 'Squid Game' Costumes Banned ... At Some New York Elementary Schools

WARNING TO CERTAIN KIDS: LEAVE YOUR TRACK SUITS AND SLIP-ON VANS AT HOME THIS HALLOWEEN!!!

Three elementary schools near Syracuse are banning "Squid Game" costumes this week, because they say it sends a message of violence to impressionable students.

The principals justify the prohibition because of what they call "the potential violent message aligned with the costume."

Parents from the 3 schools received emails saying, "We have observed some students at recess have been playing a version of [Squid Games] ... which is intended for mature audiences ages 16 and older. Due to concerns about the potential violent nature of the game, it is inappropriate for recess play or discussion at school" ... this according to WSTM, which obtained the emails.

The Superintendent of the school district, Craig Tice, told the Washington Post, "Because of this activity our principals wanted to make sure our families are aware that it would be inappropriate for any student to wear to school a Halloween costume from this show."

BTW ... "Squid Game" costumes are topping the list of Halloween getups ... at least on Insta.

As you know, "Squid Game" showcases children's games, like tug of war and red light/green light ... thing is, the losers get whacked.

Logan Paul Smacks Heckler Outside L.A. Club ... After Being Called 'P***y'

CAN YOU BACK IT UP?
BACKGRID

Logan Paul got in a physical altercation with a man outside an L.A. hotspot late Wednesday night ... slapping a heckler upside the head after he called the YouTube superstar a "p***y."

26-year-old Logan was waiting outside Nightingale in WeHo when a bunch of autograph seekers came up to him and started asking about his rumored fight with Mike Tyson.

When LP ignored the questions, one man called him out and said, "Are you a p***y, or what??" ... before trying to walk away.

That's when Logan aggressively approached the man ... getting in his face and shoving him before smacking him in the head.

The crowd is audibly shocked ... with several people gasping and saying, "Oh s***."

Logan's friend and "Impaulsive" podcast co-host Mike Majlak jumped into action ... pushing and shoving the heckler backwards before security came in and bear-hugged the guy away.

Majlak urged Logan to go into the club, but both guys were able to calm down and even joke with each other as Paul waited for valet to bring his Polaroid camera from his car.

Of course, Logan has been facing off against much bigger and more talented competition recently ... going 8 rounds with Floyd Mayweather back in June.

What's bizarre -- Logan maintained a smile throughout the whole incident ... but it's clear the altercation was pretty tense.

Logan eventually gets reunited with his beloved camera and heads into the club ... but accidentally drops it on his way in.

As for the heckler, he was later let go from security and stormed off in the opposite direction.

Prince Jackson Michael Would Have Supported #FreeBritney

HE'D STAND WITH BRITNEY
Good Morning Britain/ITV

Britney Spears has a new ally ... a Prince -- son of the late King of Pop.

Prince Jackson says he knows his dad Michael would have "wholeheartedly" supported Britney's move to end her 13-year-long conservatorship.

Prince appeared on Good Morning Britain Thursday and made it clear ... he believes his dad would have advocated freedom for his fellow pop star, saying he would want Britney to maintain control over her life.

As you may know -- but maybe not -- Michael and Britney were buds. They also had a professional intersection as well ... the 2 appeared together in a Madison Square Garden concert back in 2001 and sang "The Way You Make Me Feel."

And Brit introed MJ at the 2002 MTV Video Music Awards, saying, "So, he's my idol, the best guy in the whole world. I'm really kind of excited. I'm really nervous."

Prince hedged a bit on the #FreeBritney movement, saying, "That is a very tough question just because I don't like to put words in my father's mouth. But, knowing my father and the compassion that he had for individuals who wanted to remain in control of their own life - as it was his goal to be in control of his own life - I would think that he would be very supportive of her cause."

Britney also supported Michael during the child molestation trial, saying he was innocent.

Cynthia Bailey I've Still Got Love for NeNe ... Even If She's Angry I Missed Gregg's Funeral

LOVE FROM AFAR
TMZ.com

Cynthia Bailey says she's disappointed to hear NeNe Leakes bashing her for missing Gregg's funeral -- but says she wouldn't change how she handled his death -- cuz she and NeNe just aren't close like they used to be.

If you hadn't heard, NeNe recently blasted her former "Housewives" costar for not attending the service ... Cynthia says she was disappointed to hear the comments from NeNe, especially after she called, texted and sent flowers to the Leakes family.

Cynthia says she had a prior commitment in LA the day of the funeral, but thought she and NeNe were cool because a week later ... they had some QT at Nene's lounge to celebrate Gregg.

Cynthia says while she hasn't considered NeNe a close friend in a long time, they still have respect and love for each other -- and she's not sure what more she could have done following Gregg's death.

Waiting for your permission to load the Instagram Media.

As we reported, Gregg died in September, surrounded by friends and family, after a long battle with cancer.

Neither Cynthia or NeNe are still fulltime cast members on "RHOA" ... but they're still living out show storylines, IRL.

Alec Baldwin Didn't Know Gun Was 'Hot' ... Retweets Shooting Story

Alec Baldwin is seemingly declaring his innocence in the accident that killed Halyna Hutchins by pointing out he was told it was a "cold" gun ... when it was actually loaded with a live round.

Baldwin retweeted an article Wednesday night about the most recent search warrant filed in the death investigation. The NYT story -- headlined, "Gun Handed to Alec Baldwin Was Not Thoroughly Checked" -- focused on the documents TMZ first told you about, which highlight several safety failures.

In the affidavit filed Wednesday, Assistant Director Dave Halls admitted to cops he had not thoroughly checked the weapon for live rounds before handing it to Baldwin.

While Alec hasn't said anything publicly since his first tweet the day after Hutchins was killed, his actions on social media speak volumes, retweeting multiple articles saying he was told the weapon was safe.

Head armorer, Hannah Gutierrez-Reed, told authorities prior to the scene, and during the movie's lunch break, the gun was locked in a safe and very few people had access to it.

The question that remains ... how did live ammo not only get on set, but into the gun's chamber? We spoke with several people from the set who told us outside of filming, the gun was sometimes used for recreational use and target practice.

GATHERING EVIDENCE

Both the Santa Fe Co. Sheriff's Office and District Attorney held a press conference Wednesday where they said charges are technically still on the table for everyone involved.

They also said they'll be looking into the history of Halls and Gutierrez-Reed in determining if any negligence took place.

Sarah Paulson Among Many in Hollywood Donating $$$ for Halyna Hutchins

Halyna Hutchins is being honored in more ways than one by her Hollywood peers -- including financial help for her family, with a major A-list actress and a ton of fellow cinematographers donating.

Sarah Paulson is among the many high-profile people who've donated to a GoFundMe page set up on behalf of Hutchins' loved ones ... which is well on its way to hitting a quarter of a million dollars at this point, with a mere $10k goal to begin with.

The 'American Horror Story'/'Crime Story' star plunked down $1,000 of her own cash toward the cause a few days ago, but she's far from the only notable figure chipping in for the director of photography.

Big-name DPs have also contributed to the GFM account -- including Larry Fong ("Super 8," "Sucker Punch"), Niels Alpert ("Sleepy Hollow," "Iron Fist") and Reed Morano ("The Handmaid's Tale," "I Think We're Alone Now") ... just to name a few.

They donated $2,500, $2,500 and $1,500, respectively.

There's more these folks are doing behind the scenes too, BTW, including Sarah ... who signed and shared a Change.org petition that seeks to ban the use of real firearms on sets -- not to mention demanding better working conditions for crew members.

Part of the description for the petition reads, "There is no excuse for something like this to happen in the 21st century. Real guns are no longer needed on film production sets. This isn't the early 90's, when Brandon Lee was killed in the same manner. Change needs to happen before additional talented lives are lost."

Gene Simmons Check Out My Spectacular Modern Mansion ... Plunks Down $10.5 Million

Gene Simmons is out with the old, and in with the VERY new after plunking down $10.5 million on a stunning modern mansion in the Hills of Beverly.

We've learned the KISS star actually got something of a deal for the 4-bed, 5-bath crib with close to 8,000 square feet of living space. The deal closed today, so Gene's personal belongings probably haven't even made it through the front door yet.

As for the home ... it's about as modern-looking as they come, with a pool complete with LED lighting, a home theater, built-in art installation and wine cellar fit to hold enough booze to get a small village wasted.

Simmons has been quite the real estate aficionado as of late ... he recently sold his long-time Beverly Hills home for $16 million and just listed his Vegas crib for $15 million.

Gene scored big on his most recent purchase, the home was first listed at $11.5 million ... so the $10.5 million Simmons paid to the former owner -- a billionaire Swiss steel magnate -- ain't too bad.

Celeb real estate agent Tomer Fridman -- who reps the Kardashians on almost every real estate transaction they make -- repped the seller. He's with Compass. Gene was represented by Lisa Young ... also at Compass.

MICHIGAN 6-YR-OLD SHOT FAMILY SUES NEIGHBORS FOR $4 MIL

CRIES FOR HELP

The family of the 6-year-old boy in Michigan who was shot outside their neighbors' home while retrieving his bicycle has lawyered up ... and they're dragging the neighbors to court.

According to new legal docs, obtained by TMZ, Coby Daniel's father says his son is struggling to recover from the shooting, and the fam is anticipating some hefty medical bills in the future.

In his suit, Arnold Daniel claims his son is still in pain and shock from the incident, and will need to get professional help in the form of trauma counseling ... as well as psychiatric and psychological counseling.

Coby's dad says the neighbors, Ryan Le-Nguyen and Michael Inhmathong, should be liable for the damage because they knew children in the neighborhood played near their yard and had a duty to keep it safe for them ... and further claims Le-Nguyen had shown "aggressive behavior" toward the kids numerous times in the past.

DETAILING THE INCIDENT
Fox 2

As we reported ... Le-Nguyen allegedly shot young Coby in the arm after chasing him around with a sledgehammer. The neighbor was reportedly pissed Coby and a buddy left their bicycles on the sidewalk in front of his home.

Coby's dad is going after the neighbors for at least $4 million in damages.

We suspect Le-Nguyen's house won't be a popular stop this weekend for trick or treating.

Celeb Costumes Who'd You Rather?!

Hollywood has never had a shortage of celebs in wild Halloween costumes ... but with thousands of looks hitting the holiday each year there is bound to be some copy/paste costumes.

Vanessa Morgan and Lele Pons have both melted eyeballs with their Maleficent attire, Cardi B and Tessa Thompson turned the world to stone as Medusa, the cast of 'Riverdale' and Tana Mongeau's friends took on 'The Powerpuff Girls' ... and we need you to settle the age-old question.

Scroll through this gallery of celebrities in costumes and vote for who you are serving up treats ... and who is left with tricks.

Boo'd you rather?!

Colby Covington Trump Family Attending UFC 268 Don Jr., Eric, Lara Expected

TAKING BACK THE TITLE
TMZSports.com

Colby Covington says he'll have some pretty powerful and famous guests in the building when he rematches Kamaru Usman at UFC 268 ... telling TMZ Sports he's expecting Donald Trump's kids, Don Jr., Eric and Lara Trump Octagon-side.

We talked to the 33-year-old, #1 ranked UFC welterweight ... and asked him if former President Trump or his fam would be at Madison Square Garden on November 6.

"Yes, there will be some members of the Trump family there. You know, I was just talking to Donald Trump yesterday. He was at the golf course, giving me his well wishes," Colby says.

"I know he has a big rally that day so I’m not sure if he’s gonna be able to make it, but I’m sure that I’ll have my average phone call with him after my every fight. So, I’ll be talking to him."

Of course, Colby and Donald -- a big MMA fan who's also tight with Dana White -- have been friends for a while. Covington even visited DT at the White House a few years back.

So, likely no 45 ... but Covington expects 3 of the prez's children to be there for the stacked fight card, that also features Justin Gaethje vs. Michael Chandler and Rose Namajunas vs. Zhang Weili.

Great fights ... but, the biggest draw is Covington vs. Usman 2, the main event.

The first fight was electric (Kamaru won via 5th round TKO) ... and fight promotion aside, these guys still HATE each other.

And, Covington has revenge on his mind ... saying he intends to take back the belt (CC was interim champ),

"It’s amazing having [the Trump family's] support. I have this energy that I get from [Donald]. I call it 'dragon energy' and I’m gonna unleash that dragon energy next weekend," Colby says.

"And, I'm gonna take that UFC undisputed title back, and then I know Donald Trump is gonna take back the White House!"

Guess Who This Witchy Girl Turned Into!

Before this pint-sized sorceress was enchanting audiences with her powerful performances in film, she was just another costumed kid trying to give you a scare in Brooklyn, New York.

This spooky sweetie is usually not the villain of her storylines ... she's best known for playing many royal characters, one princess part even launched her career. She dreamed a dream and it led to her beautiful singing voice winning her numerous awards, including an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress.

Now, she's gone back to her runt roots and just recently starred in an HBO movie casting devious spells.

Can you guess who she is?

Nikita Dragun Hey Chappelle, Let Me Educate You On Transgender Community

EDUCATION AND UNDERSTANDING
TMZ.com

Nikita Dragun wants to take Dave Chappelle to school ... extending an olive branch of sorts, and offering him a chance to get an education on the transgender community.

We got the transgender influencer Wednesday at Il Pastaio in Beverly Hills and asked her about Dave's controversial LGBTQ+ jokes.

DEFENDING DABABY
Netflix

Nikita says both sides need more understanding and communication ... and she says one way to achieve that is through education.

She wants to help school Dave, sitting down with the comedian and coming at him in a non-threatening way.

As you know ... Dave's jokes are rubbing lots of folks the wrong way, including trans employees at Netflix, where his controversial special, "The Closer," streams.

There was even a walkout protest at Netflix HQ ... but as we've told you, Dave's saying he is down to meet with members of the transgender community to hear them out, with a few conditions.

Unclear if Nikita will be part of the conversation ... but she wants a shot.

Kevin Hart Ex-Pal's Final Charge Dropped In Sex Tape Scandal

MOVING ON!!!
@kevinhart4real / Instagram

Kevin Hart's finally putting his old sex tape scandal totally in his rearview mirror ... now that his former friend, J.T. Jackson, has been cleared of all criminal wrongdoing in the case.

Kevin posted a video announcing the good news for Jackson, saying he couldn't speak about the case previously because the legal process was still playing out. He admits, "I'm happy that that chapter in my life is over. I'm happy that we're able to put a period on that sentence."

It's a big win for Jackson, who Kevin once believed had tried to extort him over the 2017 video recorded in a Las Vegas hotel room. Jackson had been hit with 4 charges -- attempted extortion, attempted concealing and selling stolen property, unauthorized use of personal ID and identity theft.

The first 3 had been dropped, due to insufficient evidence, back in 2019 ... and now the final charge for identity theft has gone the same way.

Kevin says he's putting the whole mess behind him and moving on, and we're sure Jackson's happy to be able to do the same.

Old news is old news!
Be First!

Get TMZ breaking news sent right to your browser!