Nate Diaz Jokingly Cusses Out Khabib Hecklers ... Who Wants Some?!
Question: How does Nate Diaz deal with hecklers?
Answer: He cusses 'em all out -- and then takes selfies with 'em.
That's exactly how it went down in Vegas this weekend when a bunch of Khabib Nurmagomedov supporters began chanting at Nate ... and it was hilarious.
By the way, we also asked Nate who he's gonna fight next and he said there's one HUGE problem -- no one wants a piece!!
See also
Tyron Woodley Pumped at After-party After Victory Against Thompson
Tyron Woodley was feeling the moment at his victory party Saturday night, after retaining his UFC welterweight title.
Woodley partied hard at LAX nightclub in Vegas, after winning a majority decision in his fight against Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson.
The belt was never far from the champ.
See also
Michael Bisping Tyron's Win Wasn't Really a Win ... Which Means GSP is Dead!
Michael Bisping thinks Tyron Woodley's win over Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson was pretty pathetic ... which bodes well for his own fight against Georges St-Pierre.
We got the middleweight champ at T-Mobile Arena after UFC 209, where he starts his diss against Tyron with ... "Let's be honest" and ends with "If they're the best welterweights in the world, then I should f*** up GSP!"
He does say he's got love for Tyron, but makes a point to describe the bout as everyone else saw it. He's also got some choice words for his upcoming rival ... loosen the hell up.
See also
Michael Bisping Another 'XXX' Movie In the Works ... I'm Gonna Be In It
UFC star Michael Bisping's breaking major movie news ... telling TMZ Sports there's ANOTHER 'xXx' movie in the works ... and he's been tapped to appear in it!
Bisping already had a role in the most recent installment of Vin Diesel's action franchise, "xXx: Return of Xander Cage" ... a movie that made more than $300 MILLION at the box office.
The Count says things went so well he's already been contacted for the next flick and will start filming over the summer.
He's also got another movie in the works with Gerard Butler.
Plus, that superfight with George St-Pierre.
Busy year.
See also
Cody Garbrandt: I'll Release T.J. Dillashaw KO Video, Unless ...
Cody Garbrandt says he's ready to release video footage showing him knocking out T.J. Dillashaw during a training session ... unless his UFC rival does one very humiliating thing.
Cody is out in Vegas for UFC 209 where he confirmed the video is very real -- claiming it was shot sometime around 2012.
The reigning bantamweight champ says he's sick and tired of T.J. claiming the KO never happened and he's wants to release the footage to protect his credibility.
Stay tuned ...
See also
UFC's Michael Johnson Tony Ferguson Is Scared ... 'Stop Dodging Me!'
The real reason Tony Ferguson won't fight Michael Johnson -- "He remembers the last time I whooped his ass!"
That's what the UFC fighter told us in Vegas moments ago when asked why he thought Ferguson wouldn't agree to let him replace Khabib Nurmagomedov this weekend at UFC 209.
As we previously reported, Dana White was down to let Johnson step in at the last minute -- but Ferguson said no.
Johnson admits he understands why Ferguson wouldn't want the bout -- "It's a risky fight for him" -- but says the dude needs to STOP DODGING HIM!
FYI, Johnson is the only UFC fighter to beat Ferguson ... woulda been a good fight.
See also
Michael Bisping I'd Beat GSP Hungover GSP: 'Are You Drunk Right Now?!'
Could a hammered drunk Michael Bisping BEAT UP a sober Georges St-Pierre???
We almost found out live in Vegas moments ago when the two started trashing each other to their faces ... and it was awesome!
It all went down at the media event for their big fight later this year -- and after Bisping showed up super late and raspy-voiced, GSP accused him of going way too hard in Vegas last night.
Bisping's response: "I'll go out on an all night f**king bender and still beat you, pal!"
They went back and forth ... some names were called ... many expletives were used.
Enjoy.
See also
Dana White Tony Ferguson Will NOT Fight at UFC 209 ... Period.
Dana White tells TMZ Sports there will be NO replacement fighter for Khabib Nurmagomedov at UFC 209 ... despite offers from several fighters ... which means Tony Ferguson is off the card, period.
White says he did speak with Michael Johnson -- the last guy to beat Ferguson -- and praises him for offering to step up and take the fight on short notice.
But ultimately, White says the decision was made to scrap Tony from the card completely and book him for another fight at a later date.
Dana joked he was on "suicide watch" over the fight being canceled -- but says it will still be a great show, headlined by Tyron Woodley vs. Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson.
See also
UFC's Khabib Nurmagomedov Hospitalized ... OUT OF UFC 209
UFC rising star Khabib Nurmagomedov was hospitalized Thursday evening and will NOT fight at UFC 209.
UFC officials say Khabib was hospitalized for "weight management issues." Khabib was treated and has been released.
Khabib was scheduled to fight Tony Ferguson on Saturday for the interim 155 pound title -- and Dana White had told us the winner would most likely face Conor McGregor.
But now, with Khabib out ... it's unclear what will happen next.
So far, no official comment from Khabib's camp. We're working on it.
See also
'Blindspot' Star Ronda Rousey KILLED IT On Set 'I Want Her Back'
Ronda Rousey chalked up a huge W on the set of "Blindspot" ... with the star of the show saying she crushed her guest role during filming this week and he's lobbying producers to BRING HER BACK!
Michael Bisping GSP's 'Out of His F'ing Mind' ... I'll Smash Him
Michael Bisping says Georges St-Pierre is straight-up CRAZY if he thinks he'll be able to "stroll off the couch" after a 3 year break and beat him ... adding, "The guy's out of his f**king mind!"
Bisping was extremely complimentary of GSP's fighting skills -- "He was one of the greatest fighters this world has ever produced" -- but says the guy has no chance when they face off later this year.
"The Count" also took some time to rip on Georges for once claiming he saw a UFO -- "I think we can all agree that aliens don't exist ... this is proof, once again that GSP is out of his mind."
See also
UFC's Tyron Woodley I Gave Wonderboy a Concussion Last Time ... Dana White Calls B.S.
UFC star Tyron Woodley says he beat Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson so badly during their fight back in November, the dude suffered a concussion ... and he should NOT be fighting at UFC 209.
Problem is ... Dana White says he's full of crap.
We spoke to Woodley on his way to Las Vegas for this weekend's fight -- and he told us straight-up, "[Wonderboy] should have had a 90 day suspension. It was was a tough fight. He had a concussion during that fight."
Woodley added, "Any other fighter who has a concussion, you are automatically awarded a 90 day suspension."
FYI, Thompson was never officially diagnosed with a concussion by a doctor and Dana White tells us Woodley's comments are off base.
"I'm gonna go ahead and take the advice of the best doctors in the country over Dr. Tyron Woodley," White tells TMZ Sports.
In an unrelated note, Woodley says his kids are following in his insanely athletic footsteps ... including his 2-year-old girl.
Could she be the next Ronda Rousey? Hell no ... Woodley hopes she's the next Amanda Nunes!!!
See also
Michael Bisping Promised to Fight GSP With ONE ARM!
Now that Dana White has confirmed Michael Bisping will fight Georges St-Pierre ... here's your friendly reminder that Bisping promised to beat down GSP ... with ONE ARM!!
We spoke with Bisping back in October when the UFC was still trying to put the fight together and "The Count" told us GSP was the one causing all the problems.
That's when Bisping made the 1-arm offer ... and it's pretty funny.
So ... does deal still stand?
See also
Dana White Confirms Georges St-Pierre Fighting Michael Bisping!
It's official ... Georges St-Pierre WILL fight Michael Bisping for the 185 pound title!
UFC honcho Dana White just announced a deal was made over a recent dinner in Las Vegas ... and says the fight will go down later in 2017.
White noted that GSP has to go through 3 months of USADA testing before he can fight -- but he's confident Georges will pass and the fight will go down.
White also said rumblings of a possible fight between GSP and Conor McGregor never came close to actually happening. At least not yet.
See also
Muhammad Ali Woulda Loved Conor, Not Floyd ... Says Ex-Wife
It's not even close ... if Conor McGregor fights Floyd Mayweather, Muhammad Ali would've rooted for the IRISHMAN ... so says the champ's ex-wife.
Ronda Rousey Pumped Up In Prison Garb ... On 'Blindspot' Set
It was blood, sweat and iced coffee for Ronda Rousey on the set of "Blindspot" ... where the UFC legend was decked out in an orange prison jumpsuit for her guest role on the show.