UFC's Michelle Waterson GSP Is The UFC's Sexiest Fighter
Georges St-Pierre isn't just one of the most badass fighters in the world ... he's the HOTTEST DUDE in the UFC -- so says fellow UFC smokeshow Michelle Waterson.
We got Michelle out in L.A. ... and our guy had the balls to ask who, in her opinion, was the studliest cage warrior (in front of her husband).
Lucky for us, "The Karate Hottie" and her hubby agreed -- GSP's the guy!
As for Waterson ... she's got a big fight coming up at UFC 218, and says she's coming for her rematch with Rose Namajunas after she takes out Tecia Torres this weekend.
See also
Tyron Woodley Nate Diaz Fight is Dead 'He's Scared, Homie'
Coulda been fun ... but Tyron Woodley says the potential fight with Nate Diaz at UFC 219 is officially dead.
"Nate Diaz is obviously scared, homie," Tyron said on the "The Hollywood Beatdown" show (subscribe on the TMZ Sports YouTube page).
Woodley previously said the UFC offered him the fight and he accepted -- and it was up to Nate to sign on the dotted line. But it didn't happen.
Woodley says Nate was asking for WAYYYYYY too much cash -- $15 mil -- and he ain't a $15 million fighter.
So, what's next? Tyron says he's got shoulder surgery on the horizon -- followed by a stint in a movie with some pretty big Hollywood stars ... which you'll hear all about when the full 'Beatdown' episode drops Friday morning.
See also
Ex-MMA Star 'Mayhem' Miller Convicted of Domestic Violence
Ex-MMA star Jason "Mayhem" Miller has pled guilty in his domestic violence case -- after allegedly roughing up 3 different girlfriends between 2015 and 2017, TMZ Sports has learned.
Court docs show Mayhem was charged with 5 counts of felony domestic violence in Sept. -- along with 1 felony count of vandalizing a GF's car and house. He was also hit with misdemeanors for damaging 2 girlfriends' cell phones to prevent them from calling cops.
Miller initially pled not guilty to all charges -- but later struck a plea deal with prosecutors in which he pled guilty to corporal injury to a spouse/cohabitant and the rest of the charges were thrown out.
Miller was sentenced to 3 years probation with a suspended 4-year state prison sentence -- which means if he violates his probation, the judge can lock him up for 4 years. He also got credit for the 62 days he already served in jail.
Per the terms of his deal, Mayhem will be released to a sobriety treatment program and must remain clean for the entire term of his probation.
See also
Oscar De La Hoya Doubles Down On McGregor Threat ... 'Don't I Look Ready?'
Hey, Conor McGregor ... Oscar De La Hoya says he ain't screwing around -- he really wants to beat your face in and says he's in shape to do it NOW.
We got ODLH leaving the Guns N' Roses concert at Staples Center the other night and asked him if he's serious about his challenge to McGregor -- and more importantly, if he's in the shape to do it.
That's when the 44-year-old playfully scolded us for even asking the question, "Do you not see me that I'm in shape?!"
Then he busted out (and kinda botched) a GNR lyric to make his point.
See also
Cris Cyborg Not Ruling Out Ronda Rousey Fight
The scariest soap opera in sports ain't over just yet ... 'cause Cris Cyborg says a superfight between her and Ronda Rousey might still go down one day.
We got Cyborg training in L.A. for her fight with Holly Holm ... and the women's featherweight champ told TMZ Sports "maybe this fight can happen" if everything were to fall into place.
The problem -- Cris doubts Rousey's ever gonna step foot back inside the UFC Octagon.
Still ... it's a 180 from the stance Cyborg took a couple months ago, when she said she didn't wanna scrap with Ronda anymore because she's a loser.
Cris also told us not to rule out a champ vs. champ matchup with Amanda Nunes ... though she'd really prefer not to smash a fellow Brazilian.
See also
UFC's T.J. Dillashaw Man Up & Fight Me, Mighty Mouse ... Don't Be Scared, Homie!
T.J. Dillashaw wants to fight Demetrious Johnson so bad, he's stepping his trash-talk game up to Nick Diaz levels to put the UFC pound-for-pound king on notice.
"Don't be scared ... man up, let's do it," T.J. told TMZ Sports out in L.A.
Dillashaw's been chasing Mighty Mouse the whole year -- and says DJ's time at the top is almost up since that's the only fight he wants.
The UFC bantamweight champ told us Mighty Mouse should be pumped for the scrap too -- 'cause he'd actually be able to sell tickets for once!! (Burn.)
As for how the fight would go ... T.J. told us it "definitely" could be LIGHTS OUT for Demetrious.
See also
Cris Cyborg Hard Boxing Sesh w/ Mia St. John ... Prep for Holly Holm!!
UFC superstar Cris Cyborg’s got a secret weapon for her fight against Holly Holm -- boxing legend Mia St. John -- and TMZ Sports has footage of their intense sparring sesh.
Cyborg and MSJ traded shots for four 2-minute rounds at the RVCA gym in L.A. ... and you can tell they were taking it seriously -- even though Cris and Mia agreed not to go full beast mode before they stepped into the ring.
St. John actually faced Holly in a 2005 pro boxing match ... and even though Mia lost, we're told she was sharing tips on how to beat Holm with Cyborg.
After the gloves came off, MSJ told us -- "If Cris lands one solid punch, it's over for Holly."
If you're wondering why these 2 got together ... Cyborg's hitting up Mia's charity event on mental health awareness next weekend.
Pretty crazy to see these legends team up -- especially considering St. John recently called out Cris for a Playboy Mansion fight!
SEPTEMBER 2017
See also
UFC's Frankie Edgar I Broke My Face ... And It Frickin' Sucks
UFC star Frankie Edgar says he's still bummed out after breaking a bone in his face ... but not 'cause it actually hurt or anything.
Frankie was lined up to fight featherweight champ Max Holloway at UFC 218 next weekend, but had to pull out a couple weeks ago after his orbital bone was cracked in a sparring sesh.
Edgar says the pain of missing his title shot is WAY worse than the pain from his broken eye bone.
"It's not bad -- the timing's what makes it worse. As far as timing, what's on the line, it's one of the worst I've dealt with," he told TMZ Sports.
Frankie guarantees he'll get the gold when he's back to being healthy ... and in the meantime, he's keeping busy with charitable events -- like a Thanksgiving turkey giveaway put on by Eat Clean Bro in New Jersey.
Props to Edgar -- and HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!!!
See also
T.J. Dillashaw Hey, Cody Garbrandt ... Van Damme Can't Save You
T.J. Dillashaw says Cody Garbrandt can get as many lessons from Jean-Claude Van Damme as he wants ... 'cause not even "The Kickboxer" can make him the better fighter.
We told the T.J. -- the UFC bantamweight champ -- about sensei JCVD's trip to Cody's training center in Sacramento ... where he schooled Garbrandt, Urijah Faber and other fighters on the art of the kick.
Dillashaw thought that was pretty cool, but straight-up laughed at the idea of Van Damme actually helping his hated rival -- saying Jean-Claude doesn't know a damn thing about their sport!!
"I don't think Van Damme's gonna bring any wisdom into MMA fighting," T.J. said.
See also
Conor McGregor He's a Boss, Don't Punish Him ... Says Kimbo Slice's Son
All the Conor McGregor haters can take a seat ... 'cause Conor was just being a boss when he WENT OFF inside the cage last week -- so says Kimbo Slice's son.
"Baby Slice" fought at the Bellator Dublin event where McGregor got violent with MMA officials ... and says the UFC mega-star should get a pass for his outburst.
"I think that was pretty funny, man," Slice told TMZ Sports. "C'mon. We was in his hometown, his city. He probably felt invincible, think he can do what he wanna do. Probably can there."
FYI, Conor issued a "sorry not sorry" apology on Tuesday ... and no official punishment's come down from the UFC -- yet.
Stay tuned ...
See also
Urijah Faber Jean-Claude Would Be A Damme Good UFC Fighter
You MMA fighters are lucky Jean-Claude Van Damme is busy as an international movie star ... 'cause UFC legend Urijah Faber says if he wasn't doing that, JCVD could be kicking ass in the octagon.
Faber attended a kicking clinic Van Damme put on in Sacramento this week, a clinic also attended by Faber's Team Alpha Male cohort Cody Garbrandt.
Van Damme got busy with his legs (as he always does) but when we talked to Urijah we needed to know if he thought the Muscles from Brussels could ever do it FOR REAL.
"Oh, absolutely."
BTW, this isn't just Faber's opinion, he told TMZ Sports JCVD actually went toe-to-toe with one of the guys from his squad, and things got a little interesting.
"He actually got in with one of our pros and was moving around, and they started going back and forth and he actually caught the guy in the face with a little heel kick and it almost got heated there we had to calm it down."
Guy obviously never saw "Bloodsport."
See also
Tyron Woodley to Nate Diaz: I'll Smash You With a Jacked Up Shoulder!
Nate Diaz ain't gonna like this ...
Tyron Woodley says he's so confident he'll beat Nate's ass if they clash at UFC 219 next month ... he's willing to fight him with a busted shoulder!!!
"If there's any fighter that I think that I can fight with my shoulder not 100% ... it's that dude," Tyron said on "The Hollywood Beatdown" on the TMZ Sports YouTube channel.
Tyron is rehabbing a labrum tear -- but says he's not worried about it one bit.
There's A LOT more -- Tyron talks about the money he thinks he and Nate can rake in from the fight ... and why he's not even a little bit scared of Nate's famous Stockton Slap.
Woodley also tells us if snorting workout powder is a real problem in the bodybuilding community after the death of Rich Piana.
Plus ... Tyron gives props to Trump???? Yep.
See also
Nate Diaz Hits MMA Training Center With Tyron Woodley Fight Looming
After Tyron Woodley called him out Thursday, Nate Diaz went to his brother's MMA studio in Stockton, CA begging the question ... is he finally gonna take the fight?!?!
Woodley announced on "The Hollywood Beatdown" that he already agreed to fight Diaz at UFC 219 in Vegas on Dec. 30 ... but he was waiting on Nate to sign his contract.
Nate's been radio silent ... but he popped up at the Nick Diaz Academy where a jiu-jitsu class was in full effect.
Unclear if Nate was participating in the training or just hanging out with his bro.
One thing's for sure -- Woodley doesn't think ANY amount of training will save Nate if they do face off in the Octagon.
See also
Tyron Woodley Accepts Nate Diaz Fight 'Sign the Contract Already!'
Tyron Woodley says a showdown with Nate Diaz at UFC 219 is "50% complete" -- and the only thing that's holding it up is "scared" Nate Diaz.
"All you gotta say is 'Yes,'" Tyron said in a message to Nate on "The Hollywood Beatdown" show ... "Put the ink to the paper and we done."
Tyron says he's ready and training for the Dec. 30 fight in Vegas ... and says he honestly believes Nate is scared to fight him.
"Guys in our sport bump their gums quite a bit and they get you to think they're these huge tough guys ... they're these gangsters that they'll fight anybody, anytime."
"And then when you get in front of a person like me ... the crickets start to come out. They don't really wanna fight."
Tyron says it happened with Michael Bisping, Georges St-Pierre, Conor McGregor and Nick Diaz.
"Now it's happening with baby brother [Nate] so I guess it's in the bloodline."
There will be a LOT more tomorrow when the full episode of "The Hollywood Beatdown" drops on the TMZ Sports YouTube page.
See also
UFC's Fabricio Werdum Boomerang Attack on Rising Star ... After Alleged Slur
UFC star Fabricio Werdum attacked another UFC fighter with a boomerang in Australia.
Seriously -- we're not making this up.
It all went down at the UFC fighters' hotel in Sydney ... when rising welterweight star Colby Covington allegedly called Werdum a "filthy Brazilian" in the lobby.
FYI, Covington hurled a similar insult at a Brazilian crowd after his last fight in Sao Paulo ... and Fabricio's one of the UFC's biggest Brazilian stars.
So, Werdum did what any angry Australian tourist would do -- he took it outside and UNCORKED HIS DAMN BOOMERANG!!!
Later on, Covington recorded himself going on a racist and homophobic rant against the former heavyweight champ ... where he claimed Fabricio also punched him in the face.
"Look at you, f**king f**got," Colby said. "F**k Brazil. F**k Fabricio Werdum ... and they wonder why they get talked to like that -- 'cause they’re a bunch of animals."
But Werdum says he didn't punch Covington ... claiming Colby got physical first by throwing a kick.
The UFC released a statement saying they'll investigate the incident. Covington told MMA Fighting he plans on pressing charges.
See also
UFC's Dustin Poirier Still Cleaning Blood Out My Ears ... 3 Days After Fight!!!
Just how bloody was Dustin Poirier's UFC war with Anthony Pettis on Saturday??
Picture a Tarantino movie -- then put it inside the Octagon -- 'cause Dustin told TMZ Sports he was still cleaning plasma out of his ears 3 DAYS AFTER THE FIGHT.
"My hair was matted with blood ... my back, my shins, everything was covered. I'm still cleaning blood out of my ears right now."
Poirier says he could literally smell Pettis' blood on him during the fight -- and he ENJOYED it 'cause he's a straight savage.
But Dustin's got a softer side too ... the lightweight stud's auctioning off all his "Fight Night 120" gear, with 100% of the cash going to the family of a fallen cop.
Like blood?? Bidding ends soon!