Queen Elizabeth II Panty Enthusiast Drops $18k on Used Bloomers
Queen Elizabeth's dirty, old undies will have a new home ... after a mystery panty raider snatched 'em up at an Internet auction for $18k.
The knickers had been placed on eBay by the estate of the late "Baron" Joseph de Bicske Dobronyi ... who had claimed he came into possession of the undergarments after they were left on a private plane when the Queen visited Chile in 1968.
But after a cyber auction consisting of 18 total bids, one lucky mystery buyer emerged victorious. So far, his identity has not been revealed ... and we're guessing it probably won't be.
Long live the Queen ... and her panties.
See also
Mark Zuckerberg Facebook Stock PLUMMETS
Tough morning for The Zuck -- after a lackluster debut ... Facebook stock is sinking like a stone this morning ... down more than 11% from its opening price.
As of 7:32 AM PDT ... FB had fallen to $33.97 per share ... down $4.26 from its closing price on Friday.
According to MSN.com, the stock was down as much as 14% earlier in the morning.
FYI -- Facebook debuted at $38-per-share ... and many hoped it would explode. It didn't.
Of course, we're still a long way from the closing bell ... and a lot could happen -- good or bad.
Stay tuned ...
See also
Transgender Beauty Queen NOT a Total Loser at Miss Universe Contest
After all the hoopla to compete, transgender beauty queen Jenna Talackova LOST the title of Miss Universe Canada ... but DID manage to win something else -- Miss Congeniality.
Talackova took the stage Saturday night in Toronto -- along with 61 other Canadian women -- as the first transgender to compete in the Miss Universe beauty competition ... but was axed after the top 12.
If you recall ... the 23-year-old fought tooth and nail just to be allowed in the competition after it was discovered she was not a "natural born female" and underwent a sex-change operation 4 years ago.
Although she didn't make it past the semi-finals, Talackova took home a different prize ... she was one of four women to be named Miss Congeniality.
The real crown went to 26-year old Sahar Biniaz.
There's always next year.
See also
Hulk Hogan's Ex-Wife Starring as 'MILF' in New Rap Video
She hasn't even been single for a week ... but Linda Hogan has already found a famous gentleman caller ... who just booked the 52-year-old to star in a music video about a "MILF."
TMZ has learned ... Hulk's ex is in talks with hip hop artist Ricky Romance -- who says he wrote the song "MILF" specifically for Linda ... including the following lyric:
"I guarantee you'll forget about that divorce the moment we roll out in my Porsche ... I'll beat it of course, yeah, daddy do that ... looks like Stella just got her groove back."
Romance tells TMZ ... "I'm in love with [Linda]. I wrote the song for her hoping to get her attention ... it's a perfect time since she is single now."
He adds, "I hope to marry her and have our first child by next year."
We're told Romance hopes to begin production on the video by the end of the month.
See also
Will Smith ATTACKS Kissy Reporter
Will Smith just slapped a Ukrainian reporter across the face at the Moscow premiere of "Men in Black 3" -- and it was all caught on tape.
The Ukrainian reporter tries to kiss Will on the lips on the red carpet and the actor angrily pushes him away and then backhands him across the face.
You can clearly see that Will is incredibly pissed that the guy showed overt affection toward him.
After Will slaps the guy, Will says, "He's lucky I didn't sucker punch him."
We're told the dude who kissed Will is a television reporter who often kisses celebrities -- it's his schtick.
For the record, Will just came out in support of gay marriage.
A source on scene tells TMZ, the reporter's mouth brushed up against Will's and that's why the actor reacted so violently. Despite the incident, Will stayed positive ... and happily continued to sign autographs for fans and do red carpet interviews.
Pam Anderson Boozy Lap Dancing on Sunset Blvd
Most people go to Boa for steak ... Pam Anderson goes to Boa to lap dance ... and the crotch-grinding was all caught on tape.
The 44-year-old former "Baywatch" star hit up the restaurant after the L.A. Kings playoff victory last night ... and she was in the mood to party.
Pam was hanging out at a table in the front of the restaurant with a bunch of guys ...and after a few swigs of vino ... a sexually-charged Anderson offered up some quality table-dances to some of her friends.
Isn't is great when the Kings win?
See also
'Fifty Shades of Grey' Linked to Vagina Ball Explosion
The sultry bestseller "Fifty Shades of Grey" is causing a boom in the sex toy market -- in fact, a company that specializes in vaginal exercise balls says it's sold a record number of hoo-ha doodads in the last month ... all thanks to the book.
A rep for the sex toy company -- called Fun Factory -- just sent a thank you letter to "Fifty Shades" publisher Vintage Books, writing, "In the last month, our Smart Balls sales have gone up 300%."
In case you haven't read the book -- the main character Christian Grey uses a pair of Kegel exercise doohickeys called Ben-Wa balls on his female sex slave (for those with the book, skip to page 362).
The rep writes, "Thanks to the book, we are getting emails and calls from around the world asking about our Smart Balls ... Yesterday, the Fun Factory office received an email from a 74-year-old woman in Dubai who read the book while vacationing in the USA."
Vagina balls ... uniting cultures.
See also
Wayne Newton Accused of Creepy Old Man Kisses
Wayne Newton is a sexually deviant kiss fiend -- this according to a new lawsuit filed against Mr. Las Vegas.
70-year-old Wayne is being sued by a former business partner, who claims he invested millions to turn Newton's Vegas mansion into a museum -- and Newton torpedoed the project.
According to the lawsuit, Newton and his family continually interfered with the development plans -- refusing to vacate the mansion to allow construction to take place, failing to remove his horses and "vicious" dogs from the property, and refusing to turn over memorabilia crucial to the operation of the would-be museum.
But the shocking part ... Newton's ex-biz partner claims the Vegas icon was "so sexually reprehensible and intimidating" to a young female worker, the girl not only quit ... she threatened to sue.
According to the lawsuit, the girl claims Newton "engaged in obnoxious sexual behavior" -- forcing her to withstand constant "wet, sloppy, and disgusting" kisses that were "clearly of a sexual nature."
According to the lawsuit, the alleged affronts left the girl feeling violated -- "She had to brace herself every time she saw him for this inevitable assault."
Newton's ex-partner is suing for breach of contract and fraud, demanding unspecified damages. The girl mentioned in the papers has yet to file her own lawsuit.
See also
Snooki-alike Savagely Kicked in Face During Rockfest Brawl
She looks like Snooki ... she talks like Snooki ... and this weekend, a woman who bears a striking resemblance to the MTV star took a brutal shot to the face ... like Snooki.
TMZ obtained footage from Saturday's Rockfest concert in Kansas City, MO ... where Slash was performing ... when an unidentified Snook-alike took a hard boot to the face from a very angry, very large male.
Sources at the scene tell TMZ ... the man had already gotten physical with other concertgoers when the Snook-alike decided to tell him off with a few choice words.
The man -- who didn't appreciate the criticism -- responded by planting his foot right in her grill ... dropping her to the floor like a sack of potatoes ... and igniting a massive brawl involving a bunch of scary looking individuals.
Eventually, the fight was broken up ... and sources at the scene tell us the Snook-alike appeared to be OK.
See also
Marvin Winans Whitney Houston's Pastor Carjacked in Detroit
Pastor Marvin Winans -- the guy who M.C.'d Whitney Houston's funeral service -- was carjacked at a Detroit gas station earlier today.
According to WXYZ, Winans was pumping gas when some scumbag roughed him up and stole the 54-year-old's Infiniti QX56 SUV. The pastor told a WXYZ reporter he had a feeling this was "not a good situation" when he first saw the group of guys who eventually jumped him.
Winans -- whose family is legendary in the gospel music world -- was not seriously injured, but his son, Marvin Winans Jr., tells TMZ his dad has checked into a hospital to get treatment.
According to police, 4 suspects jacked an undisclosed amount of cash from Winans, and got away in the SUV. They describe three of the suspects as Black males.
Marvin gave the eulogy at Whitney's funeral in New Jersey back in February -- and thanked Whitney's mom for bringing "the world" to church.
See also
Tim Tebow Raising Hell Over "MY Jesus" Tees
Tim Tebow is definitely down with Jesus ... but he ain't down with "MY Jesus" t-shirts -- and he's threatening legal action because he says a website is illegally using his name to sell the merchandise.
TMZ obtained the cease and desist letter Tebow's attorneys sent to cubbytees.com last month -- in which they claim "The Merchandise makes it appear as if Mr. Tebow actually endorses Cubby Tees and its products."
Interestingly, the tee shirts in question do not use Tebow's image or name -- but instead spell out "MY Jesus" using the colors and font of his new team ... the NY Jets. In fact, the website clearly states, "This fun design is not officially endorsed by New York's backup quarterback or the Son of God, but plays off the themes of Tebow's faith and his new team."
Still, Tebow's attorneys are demanding the site stop "any use of Mr. Tebow's name and/or likeness" -- and according to Cubby Tees, Tebow already successfully petitioned eBay to remove the tees.
The shirt makers tell TMZ they aren't backing down, and actually sent a response to team Tebow ... saying the design "shares nothing with Mr. Tebow except for promotion of a common Lord and Savior." The shirts are still for sale.
Props to terezowens.com for the heads-up on the holy war.
See also
Lane Garrison Teaching Prisoners A Lesson
Lane Garrison is putting on a real show in jail -- TMZ has learned, the former "Prison Break" star is teaching acting classes ... to his fellow prisoners.
Sources tell TMZ, the L.A. County Sheriff has Lane mentoring about 20 prisoners as part of the "Merit" program -- designed to teach marketable real-world skills to inmates.
In addition to acting, we're told Lane is also giving a crash course in screenwriting as part of the program.
And get this -- Lane's so moved by the experience, we're told he's promised the Sheriff to continue to mentor the prisoners even after he's been released ... whenever that is.
Lane's currently in custody after a domestic violence arrest last month. He's stuck in L.A. County Jail on a parole hold, stemming from his 2007 vehicular manslaughter conviction.
... Line!
See also
'Workaholics' Billboard Fully Erected in Hollywood
The new season of "Workaholics" is already facing hard times ... and it hasn't even aired yet.
The good people over at Comedy Central just put the above billboard up on Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood -- and if it wasn't glaringly obvious ... it features a trio of six-foot boners pressing against some kind of elastic fabric (spandex?).
For those who haven't watched yet, "Workaholics" is about three recent college grads desperately trying to adjust to adulthood.
But by the looks of the billboard -- they'll be fully grown in Season 3.
Back in 2010, HBO's "Hung" released a similarly phallic billboard -- and we daresay, it was even funnier than the Comedy Central version.
See also
Nick Stahl 'Terminator 3' Star Reported Missing
Nick Stahl -- the actor who played John Connor in "Terminator 3" -- is missing ... this according to his wife.
Law enforcement officials confirm ... Stahl's wife filed a missing person's report with the L.A.P.D. on Monday ... saying she last saw the 32-year-old actor on May 9.
Sources tell TMZ ... it is believed Stahl had been frequenting the Skid Row area of Downtown Los Angeles recently ... and there are concerns he may have gotten himself involved in some bad stuff.
Back in February, Nick's wife had filed court papers, expressing serious concerns that Nick may be using drugs ... and sources say she fears drugs may have something to do with his disappearance.
Stahl's rep declined to comment on the situation.
See also
Dr. Oz What's Up with Your Noodle?
Dr. Oz is reeeeeeealllllyyyy excited about his pasta ... judging by the southern bulge he appeared to be sporting during a photo shoot for "Good Housekeeping" ... OR IS IT???
The Internet has been buzzing ever since this photo surfaced in the April edition of GH ... which appears to show the doc enjoying magnum-sized bites of pasta ... while pitching a khaki tent.
Some people think Oz's anatomy is to blame ... others believe it's simply an optical illusion created by a crease in his pants.
We called Oz's people to get the long and short of the photo mystery -- but so far, their lips are sealed.
See also
Octomom Can't Even Go Bankrupt Right!
You can't get un-pregnant, but apparently you can go un-bankrupt -- because TMZ has learned Octomom's bankruptcy papers were not filed properly and have been rejected by the judge ... leaving her creditors free to come after her in full force.
As TMZ first reported, Octo filed for Chapter 7 on April 30 ... the most serious form of bankruptcy.
But according to docs filed today, Nadya didn't file all the necessary paperwork in time -- and never asked the court for an extension -- so her bankruptcy case was dismissed.
Without the protection of bankruptcy, all her creditors can come calling again ... a list TMZ previously reported was a mile long.