3 Doors Down Bassist Another DUI Mug Shot
3 Doors Down bassist Todd Harrell has figured out a way to spruce up his DUI mug shot ... with a blue do-rag and a goofy grin.
Harrell was arrested last night in D'Iberville, Miss. ... police say they found him slumped over the steering wheel at an intersection.
According to cops ... the DUI involves some sort of drug ... not alcohol.
Harrell has a serious DUI history ... he was busted for killing someone last April and charged with
vehicular homicide. His car struck a pickup truck, killing the driver. Cops say he was under the influence of alcohol and Rx pills. The criminal case is pending.
His first brush with DUI was back in July 2012. So he's no stranger to driving under the influence. He was convicted but did no jail time ... he was required to take an alcohol ed course.
We're guessing he flunked.
See also
Confessed Craigslist Killer ZERO Evidence She's A Serial Killer ... So Far
Self-confessed killer Miranda Barbour SAYS she left a deadly trail of bodies -- between 22 and 100 -- during a serial murder spree ... but so far there's NO evidence she's telling the truth.
The District Attorney in Northumberland County PA tells TMZ ... "As of this date there has been no verification of any of the information that has been the subject of media coverage regarding prior acts of the defendant."
So short story ... Barbour's claim that she has murdered between 22 and 100 people so far is unsupported.
Nonetheless ... the D.A. says any info he gets will be forwarded on to the FBI and other law enforcement agencies.
But the D.A. clearly thinks Barbour has committed one murder -- the man who she says she met on Craigslist and stabbed 20 times. And the D.A. indicates he may well ask for the death penalty.
Barbour's lawyer has already asked a judge to block any bid for execution.
See also
'Thicker Than Water' Star ARRESTED For Turning Her Kid Into a Truant
Brooklyn Tankard -- one of the stars of Bravo's "Thicker than Water" -- won't be winning any Mom of the Year awards ... she just got popped for allowing her kid to skip school.
Tankard -- known as "Queen Brooklyn" on the show -- was stopped by cops in Murfreesboro, Tennessee for a traffic offense ... and a license check turned up some outstanding warrants ... including one for "Failure to Cause Child to Attend School."
According to court docs ... Tankard's 10-year-old daughter, Diamond, had 16 unexcused absences from school ... and had another 35 unexcused tardies.
So they arrested Brooklyn for not forcing her kid to go to school.
She was booked and released.
See also
RJ Mitte Craigslist Murderer is Hilarious There Should Be More Like Her
RJ Mitte thinks mass murder is really funny ... because he got a good laugh over the woman who claims she murdered between 22 and 100 people.
The "Breaking Bad" star was leaving Pinz Bowling Center in the San Fernando Valley Monday night when our photog asked him about the Craigslist killer. He genuinely thinks Miranda Barbour is "hilarious" -- a real-life Dexter he says.
But wait ... there's more. RJ says even though it's messed up, there should be more killers like Miranda.
RJ seems to have been influenced by his fake dad ... he's a nice guy, but man this is weird.
See also
Roddy White Arrested In Atlanta Over Bad Window Tint
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Roddy White was arrested in Atlanta this morning ... and it's all because the guy was rollin' around town with tinted windows.
Law enforcement tells TMZ Sports ... cops pulled over White's Audi A8 for speeding around 3:16 AM ... and during the stop, they noticed a warrant out for Roddy's arrest.
Turns out ... in February 2013, White was cited for having non-transparent tinting on his car window -- and he was required to appear in court the following month.
But officials say White blew off his court date -- so a judge issued a warrant.
The 32-year-old was arrested and hauled to a nearby station -- where he was booked and posed for a smiling mug shot.
Law enforcement tells us Roddy was very cooperative and couldn't have been nicer during the situation.
He was eventually released on $168 bond.
Satanic Murderer 'I've Killed LESS THAN 100'
The Satan-worshipping woman who just admitted to more than 22 murders actually suggested it could be several times more than that number ... confessing it's "less than 100" ... and her murderous alter ego was named "Super Miranda."
Miranda Barbour is in a Pennsylvania jail after allegedly murdering a man she located in a sex ad on Craigslist. She dropped a bombshell in an interview with Francis Scarcella of the The Daily Item ... something that was not in his article.
Scarcella tells TMZ, he pressed Barbour on the number of people she killed, after she said, "When I hit 22, I stopped counting." As Scarcella pushed her, she blurted out, "It's less than 100." She would not be more specific.
Scarcella says when Barbour was about to kill, she claimed she changed personas, becoming "Super Miranda."
Barbour told Scarcella the knife she used to brutally murder the Craigslist victim had murderous notches ... she said she had used the same knife before ... because it's one of her favorites.
And Barbour told Scarcella ... she only killed bad people -- people who abused children and people who owed money.
And Barbour says she felt satanism controlled what was inside of her.
Finally this ... Scarcella spoke with Barbour's roommate who told him Barbour once got 2 viles of semen from her husband -- before they were married -- and used them to masturbate. Apparently it's a devil-worshipping thing.
George Zimmerman I'm a Scapegoat for Obama
George Zimmerman says he was screwed over by the U.S. government and President Obama himself ... and blames them for his prosecution.
An unapologetic Zimmerman appeared on CNN's New Day, revealing he'd like to become a lawyer so he could stop miscarriages of justice -- like the one through which he suffered.
Zimmerman groused that 2 law enforcement agencies determined he acted in self-defense in the death of Trayvon Martin, yet people still tried to nail him to the cross.
Zimmerman also says he gets lots of death threats and will never be a free man.
See also
Ray Rice NFL Star & Fiancee Struck Each Other ... Cops Say
Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice and his fiancee were arrested in NJ on Saturday morning after cops say they STRUCK EACH OTHER inside an Atlantic City casino ... TMZ Sports has learned.
The Atlantic City PD tells us officers responded to a domestic dispute the Revel Casino at 2:51 AM involving Ray and his fiancee Janay A. Palmer.
Cops say ... "After reviewing surveillance footage it appeared both parties were involved in a physical altercation. The complaint summons indicates that both Rich and Palmer struck each other with their hands."
Both Ray and Janay refused medical attention -- and no injuries were reported by either party.
They were transported to a nearby police station where they were booked for Simple Assault-Domestic Violence. They were both released on a summons to appear in court.
A rep for the Ravens issued a statement saying, "We are aware of the Friday night situation with Ray Rice and his fiancee. We have spoken with Ray, and know that they returned home together after being detained."
Craigslist Murder Real Life 'Dexter' Claims More than 22 Satanic Murders
It's insane, scary and believable ... a 19-year-old girl admits to not only killing a guy who hired her for sex on Craigslist, she says she killed so many others, "When I hit 22, I stopped counting."
Miranda Barbour is in a Pennsylvania jail, awaiting trial for allegedly stabbing Troy LaFerrara 20 times, because she tested him and said she was only 16 and he responded by saying he'd still have sex with her. And -- as a molestation victim herself -- that set her off.
Barbour said in a jailhouse interview over the weekend she's been killing people since she was 13. She insists she only kills bad people, claiming, "I did this to people who did bad things and didn't deserve to be here anymore."
In an interview with the Daily Item ... Barbour says the first murder coincides with joining a satanic cult in Alaska.
As for the LaFerrara murder, Barbour says she and her husband of 3 weeks killed him in their car.
Barbour says she has no remorse but does not want to be sprung from jail because, "If I were to be released I would do this again."
Jason London My Marriage is Dunzo
Just like his sharting incident in the back of a cop car last year ... Jason London's marriage is in the dumps.
TMZ has learned London's wife Sofia Karstens filed for legal separation last week.
It's unclear why Sofia decided to end things ... but we're guessing his arrest last year factored in -- the one where he was arrested for disorderly conduct/fighting and assault.
Jason and Sofia released a joint statement saying they love and respect each other ... but feel the breakup is necessary to "focus on some growth independently."
Crappy.
See also
'Monster-in-Law' Arrest Woman Jailed For Overdue Video Rental
An out-of-business video store in South Carolina just taught a former customer a very hard lesson -- DON'T BAIL ON RETURNING VIDEOS OR YOU'LL BE ARRESTED!!!!!
Kayla Finley was arrested Thursday when she visited the Pickens County Sheriff's Office on an unrelated matter ... and according to reports cops discovered she had a nearly 10-year-old warrant.
Turns out Kayla allegedly rented "Monster-in-Law" from Dalton Video in 2005 but never returned it ... so the store owner got the police involved before going out of business.
It's unclear when Dalton Video went out of business ... but cops say they've been trying to get in touch with her about the warrant for years and never heard back.
Kayla swore she never got a notice -- but was hauled off to jail anyway ... and released a few hours later on bond.
The charge she's facing: "failure to return rented video cassette."
Fun Fact: "Monster-in-Law" has a 16% rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
See also
Darren Sharper Scratched from Celebrity Cruise After Rape Allegations
Darren Sharper has been REMOVED from an upcoming celebrity cruise to Mexico in the wake of horrific rape allegations ... TMZ Sports has learned.
We know ... the former New Orleans Saints superstar had been booked to appear on the 1st Annual "Saints Ahoy Charity Celebrity Fan Cruise" to Cozumel, Mexico on March 13th.
Sharper was supposed to join fellow Saints studs Lance Moore, Roman Harper and Kenny Stills.
But after Sharper was arrested in L.A. last month for allegedly raping multiple women -- the cruise decided to cut Sharper from the event immediately.
A rep for the cruise tells us, "The minute the allegation became public, Darren was removed from the cruise."
"The people in charge of the charities didn't want it to hurt the sales. It was the best thing for the cruise."
We're told Sharper "no longer has any affiliation with the event."
Chris Kattan Goes Lights Out on TV Cooking Show
Chris Kattan could barely keep his eyes open filming a recent Food Network show ... and his celebrity co-stars were worried the ex-SNL star was in the throes of a major struggle with addiction.
Kattan was on "Rachael Ray vs. Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off" ... and after nodding off during a meal-planning segment he was booted in the second episode -- which aired last month.
Our on-set sources say Kattan claimed he had been drinking with old "Saturday Night Live" friends the night before and just couldn't stay awake -- but the cast didn't buy it.
Kattan was arrested for DUI this week ... after crashing into a parked car on the freeway. Cops say he admitted to them he had been taking Rx drugs. Hours earlier he was so out of it on an airplane ... paramedics intercepted him when the plane landed.
No word back from Kattan's rep.
See also
Darren Sharper Faces the Judge Stone-Faced In a Pinstriped Suit
Former NFL superstar Darren Sharper just appeared in an L.A. courtroom to face charges for allegedly drugging and sexually assaulting multiple women.
Sharper appeared stoic inside the courtroom -- wearing a grey pinstriped suit as he stood next to his attorney Blair Berk.
The case was continued to a later date.
We broke the story ... Sharper has been hit with 7 felony counts -- after officials say he drugged 4 women and raped two of them in his L.A. hotel room.
Officials say Sharper met all of the women at the same West Hollywood nightclub ... and gave them shots containing a drug that allegedly knocked them unconscious.
If convicted, Sharper faces more than 30 years behind bars.
Justin Bieber Judge to Conduct Penile Investigation
Justin Bieber is about to make a judge's daughter the envy of her schoolmates, because he's about to see Justin's junk.
According to new court docs, Bieber's wiener and/or backside -- as they appear on jail surveillance footage following his DUI arrest -- will be carefully examined in private by prosecutors AND a judge ... before any more Bieber jail videos are released to the public.
TMZ broke the story ... Bieber's attorney asked the court to
Bieber's camp claimed additional jail footage features the singer's "intimate personal parts" -- which we've learned Bieber accidentally revealed while urinating in his holding cell -- and they want to keep the videos under lock and key.
Now, prosecutors have responded, agreeing to hold off on the release of any more embarrassing footage -- pending review by a judge.
Once prosecutors and the judge review the tapes, a decision will be made about whether to keep his privates private.
See also
Darren Sharper CHARGED WITH RAPE NFL Star Allegedly Drugged Multiple Women
Darren Sharper has just been charged with 2 counts of rape in L.A. ... after the former New Orleans Saints superstar allegedly drugged multiple women and raped them in his hotel room ... TMZ Sports has learned.
Among the charges ... two counts of rape by use of drugs, four counts of furnishing a controlled substance and one count of possession of a controlled substance, all felonies.
Sharper -- who had a Hall of Fame-caliber NFL career as a safety -- is accused of drugging the women with zolpidem (Ambien).
Officials say Sharper met the two women in a West Hollywood nightclub on October 30th and invited them to another party.
On the way, officials say they stopped at Darren's hotel room and he gave them each a shot.
The women then passed out and hours later one of the women claims she woke up with Sharper sexually assaulting her. The second woman says she woke up and "interrupted his actions."
Officials say Sharper STRUCK AGAIN on January 14th ... when he returned to the same West Hollywood nightclub and found two more women.
Sharper allegedly pulled the same scheme -- inviting them back to hs room, gave them a shot, they passed out, he raped them.
Officials say both women left his hotel and sought medical treatment.
Sharper was arrested on January 17th. He was released on $200k bail. In addition to the rape, officials also say he was illegally in possession of morphine.
If convicted, Sharper faces more than 30 YEARS in prison. Officials are recommending the judge set his bail at $100 MILLION.
(Update: We're told the $100 million bail was a typo ... officials meant to request a $10 MILLION bail).
Officials say Sharper is also accused of raping women in 3 other states -- including Arizona, Nevada and Louisiana.
As we previously reported, Sharper has addressed the allegations in Louisiana ... claiming the sexual encounter was consensual.