Smash Mouth's Steve Harwell Fiancee Seeks Protection ... Claims He's a Threatening Drunk
-
Exclusive
- 1.2K shares
Smash Mouth frontman Steve Harwell's been dishing out threats to his fiancee, and he's also trying to stick her with a house bill because she won't let him move in ... according to new legal docs.
Esther Campbell is seeking a restraining order against the rock singer for what she describes as "threatening behavior." She claims, in the docs, that Harwell's management warned her not to file for a protective order because he has "means," and could make her life difficult.
Campbell also claims he ordered work on her house -- $7,000 for septic tank repair -- with the intent of moving in, and has threatened to leave her with the debt knowing she can't pay it. According to the docs, she says she won't let him move in due to his alleged threats.
Campbell wants Harwell to stay away from her home and work, and not contact her by phone, text or social media. She also wants the judge to order Steve to attend rehab or AA.
Jennifer Lopez & Shakira Co-Headlining Super Bowl Halftime
-
Breaking News
- 87K shares
Jennifer Lopez and Shakira's hips won't be lying in Miami come February ... the superstars are co-headlining the Super Bowl Halftime Show.
The singers made a cryptic announcement Thursday on social media ... posting images of each other in very similar outfits -- but without revealing their faces. They captioned their posts, "Get ready" and "This is happening."
Pepsi then posted the big reveal image showing both women's faces. BTW ... makes sense the NFL would draft co-headliners for the Miami event, because deuces are wild -- the Super Bowl date is 02/02/20.
When the NFL announced its new partnership with Jay-Z, it said his company, Roc Nation, would be helping secure talent for the Super Bowl Halftime Shows. We're told Roc Nation was heavily involved in closing this deal -- and we also hear ... there will be a few more surprise acts joining J Lo and Shakira.
Bella Thorne I'm an Award Winner in Porn!!! Earns Directing Trophy
Bella Thorne is bringing home some hardware courtesy of Pornhub, which is honoring her for her debut in the adult industry ... as a director.
Pornhub honchos tell TMZ ... Bella is being recognized for her directing work on an adult film entitled, "Her & Him" ... and she'll receive the award next month at the 2nd Annual Pornhub Awards Show.
Bella's first foray into XXX directing features porn stars Abella Danger and Small Hands doing the dirty. The film's plot (yes, porn has those too) is about a guy who stumbles upon a surprise text in his girlfriend's phone ... which, SHOCKER, leads to a sexually charged encounter.
Interestingly, the porno includes music from Bella's ex, Mod Sun. Obviously, the collab went down before the former couple's nasty breakup.
Mac Miller Third Arrest in Death Investigation Texts Show Mac's Exchange to Get Pills
-
Exclusive
- 2.6K shares
The investigation into who gave Mac Miller a deadly dose of pills has resulted in the arrest of a third person.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, Stephen "Stevie" Walter was arrested Monday in Los Angeles. According to docs, Walter was contacted by Cameron James Pettit on the night of September 4, 2018 -- Mac died on Sept. 7 -- asking for "10 blues" ... Percocet pills.
Cops say Mac had texted Pettit the following ...
Mac -- "percs?"
Pettit -- "I got some dilaudid 2s but that's about it. I could get yellows and blues though"
Mac -- "blues as far as percs?"
Pettit -- "Yeah 30s"
Mac -- "Those are my sh*tttts man"
From there, according to cops, Pettit then contacted Walter to obtain the ten blues. Walter sent a runner to Pettit with the pills -- and Pettit delivered them to Mac at about 2:30 AM on September 5 -- the rapper was found dead on September 7.
The runner was allegedly Ryan Reavis who was arrested earlier this week in Lake Havasu in connection to Mac's death.
Lil Wayne Ordered to Fork Over $150k In Phony Concert Case
-
Exclusive
- 1.2K shares
Lil Wayne's gotta pay up for allegedly creating fraudulent companies to book fake concerts ... 'cause he didn't even bother to fight the lawsuit against him.
According to new legal docs ... the rapper's been ordered to fork over $150,000 to Ramin Natan, who sued Weezy for breach of contract and fraud. It's a default judgment ... meaning the judge ruled for Natan because Wayne blew off the lawsuit.
Natan filed suit against Lil Wayne and Migos back in January, claiming they were "Ponzi scheme artists" who created shell companies to get money for shows they never planned to really perform.
In the suit, Natan claimed he loaned $500,000 to a guy named Eric Stenger to promote Weezy shows. Natan claimed Stenger lied about being a concert promoter, and was in cahoots with Wayne from the jump. Natan claimed Wayne received the $500,000 but never performed and never gave back the cash.
'Joker' Opening Weekend Leave Your Clown Gear at Home ... Landmark Theatres Ban Cosplay
-
Exclusive
- 531 shares
"Joker" fans hoping to dress up like the notorious Batman villain for screenings will need an change of clothes, or they'll be turned away -- at least at Landmark Theatres.
In the name of safety and security, several big theater chains have already enacted policies that prohibit moviegoers from donning masks and face paint or bringing props, but for the opening weekend of Todd Phillips' "Joker" film ... Landmark is going a step further.
CEO Ted Mundorff tells TMZ ... "We are not allowing costumes, face painting or masks by either our employees or guests," specifically for the release of the movie starring Joaquin Phoenix.
Landmark operates over 50 theaters in 27 markets in the U.S.
Regal Cinemas tells us it doesn't think the "Joker" poses any specific risk because, "We do not believe the content or the existence of any movie is a cause or a signal for violence."
That being said, a Regal rep added their theaters are in regular contact with law enforcement year-round so they always have info to help make whatever security assessments are necessary.
This all comes amid backlash against "Joker," with critics saying the film has a dangerous message ... and the potential to incite troubled individuals to commit mass shootings.
Tekashi 6ix9ine No Thanks on Witness Protection 24/7 Security's Fine by Me!!!
-
Exclusive
- 52.6K shares
Tekashi 6ix9ine plans to do something very un-snitch-like -- after all the snitching he just did -- and that's to reject the witness protection program as soon as he's a free man again.
The federal trial that saw the rapper sing like a canary for 3 days wraps up Thursday as prosecutors and defense attorneys give closing arguments. Tekashi pointed fingers and named names of his old gang members (and other celebs too), but sources close to him tell us he will forgo any participation in witness protection -- and will instead opt for a life of fame.
That might sound like a death wish, considering how many people he rolled over on during his testimony -- but we're told Tekashi's still itching to make new music, and believes he can pick up where he left off.
Waiting for your permission to load the Instagram Media.
Tekashi realizes the Nine Trey Bloods could be gunning for him, and possibly others who are pissed he turned rat for the feds -- but we're told his safety plan is simply round-the-clock security. It's, essentially, the hide-in-plain-sight approach.
As for how he'll foot the bill for 24/7 bodyguards -- we're told Tekashi still has some cash left from before his arrest ... plus, he's planning on his music career taking off again, once he's out.
Antonio Brown Wants NFL Return ... 'I'm Still The Best'
-
Breaking News
- 37.3K shares
12:14 PM PT -- AB's back on Twitter ... now declaring he will work out at different Miami-area high schools next week.
"Next week I’m going to practice at every high school one day of week starting in miami send school info now"
Brown also Tweeted ... "No more Nikes"
Of course, AB was recently dropped by the apparel giant after rape and sexual assault allegations became public.
Antonio Brown DEFINITELY ain't retiring from the NFL ... the troubled wide receiver says he still wants in the league, saying Thursday, "I'm still the best why stop now."
The wide receiver's future has been in doubt for the past week ... 'cause after the Patriots cut him Friday -- he tweeted, "Will not be playing in the @NFL anymore."
But, his agent, Drew Rosenhaus, said Wednesday AB still wants to play ... and on Thursday, Brown echoed those comments.
"The game need me I'm like test answers," Brown said.
Of course, now the question is, does anyone in the NFL want HIM?
'MDLNY' Star Ryan Serhant Pimps Out $280m Colorado Ranch Includes Chopper & Pilot!!!
-
Exclusive Details
- 502 shares
"Million Dollar Listing New York" star Ryan Serhant isn't just hawking a behemoth ranch in Colorado ... it's practically a chunk of the United States!!!
Serhant's truly testing his battle cry "expansion ... always, in all ways" by getting his hands on one of the most epic real estate listings you'll ever see. It's the Gateway Canyons Ranch, and it currently belongs to Discovery Channel founder John Hendricks.
It's listed at a whopping $280 million and it oozes luxury. The main house alone is 22,000 square feet. It features 8 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, 4 floors with an elevator, infinity pool, movie theater, planetarium and, get this, its own fossil room!!!
Hailey Bieber & Kendall Jenner Busting Up Over Penis-Shaped Cups ... Bachelorette Party Fun!!!
Hailey Bieber's a sucker for monstrous penis-shaped cups in the hands of friends like Kendall Jenner -- 'cause when you're the bride-to-be everyone does as you please.
Hailey, Kendall and several other friends were wildin' out Wednesday night in L.A. for Mrs. Bieber's bachelorette party. They started the festivities with dinner at Ysabel, and then made their way over to Delilah nightclub in WeHo.
In the pics, you can see how delighted Hailey was at the sight of Kendall working the phallic sippy cup. BTW, the straws were also penis-shaped, so ... pretty much every bachelorette party you've ever seen or attended.
Hailey was rocking a strapless, bridal white dress, complete with a veil, diamond necklace and, of course, her blinding gigantic diamond ring. Hell of a sendoff just days before she and Justin Bieber walk down the aisle in South Carolina.
TMZ broke the story ... Justin and Hailey locked down their wedding singer -- Daniel Caesar. You'll recall Justin and Hailey got married in an NYC courtroom last September, but this ceremony -- for family, friends and God -- is equally important to them.
related articles
Dwight Gooden Celeb Boxing Ref For Bagel Guy vs. Dustin Diamond Fight
-
Exclusive
- 618 shares
1 legendary Met is out, another is in ... 'cause Dwight "Doc" Gooden will referee the Bagel Guy vs. Dustin Diamond celebrity boxing match this weekend.
Promoter Damon Feldman tells TMZ Sports he struck a deal with Gooden ... who will be inside the ring reffing Saturday night at the Showboat Casino in Atlantic City.
Remember, the fight was originally supposed to be Bagel Guy Chris Morgan against NYM great Lenny Dykstra ... but Nails pulled out last minute.
We broke the story, Dykstra was replaced by "Saved By The Bell" star Dustin Diamond ... aka "Screech."
French Montana Writing's on the Wall ... New Single w/ Posty & Cardi is Fire💥!!!
-
Exclusive
- 688 shares
French Montana is pulling out ALL the stops for his upcoming album -- which you can hear in a new single that features Post Malone, Cardi B and one catchy ass tune.
TMZ got a hold of a new track that we're told will appear on the NYC rapper's much-anticipated third album, "Montana" -- which is set to drop in November. After releasing a recent single with Gunna ... it looks like we might have the second coming here.
The song is called "Writing on the Wall," and it features Post, Cardi and producer-singer Rvssian. It is VERY different from what you heard on 'Suicide Doors' ... in a good way, of course. While 'SD' was hypnotic ... this one's gonna get you up and dancing.
In fact, we'll even go so far as to say that 'Writing' is kinda reminiscent of French's smash hit, 'Unforgettable,' with Swae Lee from a couple years back. Similar in vibe, for sure.
Blac Youngsta Arrested on Felony Weapon Charge ... Cops Say Pistols Found in His Louis Vuitton Bag
-
Exclusive
- 5.2K shares
12:11 PM PT -- 9/27 -- According to the police report, 2 fully loaded semi-automatic pistols were inside a Louis Vuitton bag Youngsta claimed was his.
11:25 AM PT -- 9/27 -- Blac Youngsta's attorney, Carl Moore, tells TMZ, "I have not been provided any evidence that suggests that Mr. Benson possessed a prohibited weapon. We plan to fight these allegations vigorously in court and expect that once the facts come out, Mr. Benson will be exonerated."
8:49 AM PT -- 9/27 -- Blac Youngsta has now been released from custody after posting $2,500 bond.
Blac Youngsta is behind bars in Houston after cops say the rapper was carrying prohibited ammo when they pulled over a car in which he was a passenger.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Youngsta and 3 friends were driving around H-Town Wednesday afternoon in a GMC Yukon -- with BY in the backseat -- when cops pulled 'em over for running a red light. We're told the officers smelled marijuana, so they searched the car and found 3 pistols and weed.
According to the criminal complaint, Youngsta is charged with felony possession of a prohibited weapon -- specifically, armor-piercing ammunition. It's unclear if the ammo was loaded in a handgun or separate.
We're told another passenger, Marcus Dion Cartwright, was charged with unlawfully carrying a weapon. The 2 other people in the vehicle were NOT charged.
Blac Youngsta is currently locked up in Harris County Jail.
Originally Published -- 9/26 9:15 AM PT
related articles
Ice-T My Daughter Eats Cheeseburgers!!! Coco's Milk's Just a Treat
-
Exclusive
- 55.1K shares
Ice-T says people need to relax about his wife, Coco, breastfeeding their almost-4-year-old daughter ... because it's not like it happens all the time.
The 'Law & Order: SVU' star was at the Paley Center in New York Wednesday when we asked about the blowup over Coco's recent Instagram post ... about how her daughter, Chanel, "still wants the boob" and she's seen feeding her on a private jet.
Waiting for your permission to load the Instagram Media.
Of course, Internet folks had a field day and bombarded Coco with comments and criticisms ... but Ice-T's not having it. He says people are acting like Chanel only drinks breast milk for nourishment ... which is ridiculous.
Ex-Bellator Fighter Katy Collins Dead At 32 After Brain Aneurysm
-
Breaking News
- 9K shares
Ex-Bellator fighter Katy Collins is dead at the age 32 ... after suffering a brain aneurysm last week, her coach announced.
Collins fought for Bellator, LFA, RFA and several other promotions over her 3-year career ... racking up a 7-5 professional record. She last fought in June 2018.
Collins also had 7 amateur fights ... going 3-4.
Katy's coach, JT Tilley, broke the news of Collins' death on social media.
Cassie and Alex Fine We Got Hitched!!!
Cassie and Alex Fine are officially husband and wife!!!
They got married Wednesday in Malibu, with director Peter Berg officiating. Berg posted, "By the power vested in me ..... long may you ride!"
As you know, Diddy's ex hooked up with Alex sometime after he became her trainer. Diddy believed they were romantically involved while he was still with her, although they deny that. Diddy was also pissed off because he paid Alex to train Cassie.
Cassie and Alex announced in June that they were expecting their first child together. They got engaged on August 27, so no time to plan a big wedding.