TMZ

TMZ SPORTS

  • FS1
    M-T-Th-F:
    9:00 PM PST

    W:
    9:30 PM PST

'Y&R' Star Max Ehrich First Time Spotted Since Confrontation With Gunman

10/20/2018 11:35 AM PDT

"The Young and the Restless" star Max Ehrich is doing everything he can to protect himself after allegedly getting a gun pulled on him by an obsessed realtor ... 'cause he's exploring legal options and beefing up his security.

Max was spotted Friday afternoon leaving a Los Angeles law office with a massive body guard in tow ... the first time Ehrich has been seen in public since going into hiding.

We broke the story ... Max is scared to death because a prominent real estate agent allegedly became obsessed with the actor and pulled a gun on him in a fit of rage. 

Police are now involved in the case ... and it looks like Max isn't taking any chances.

Chris O'Donnell Sued Over Chain Collision Allegedly Caused by His Daughter

10/19/2018 4:05 PM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

Chris O'Donnell is being sued over a serious car crash allegedly caused by his 19-year-old daughter.

Lily Anne O'Donnell was driving in Santa Monica, CA back in 2016 when she rear-ended a car, which then slammed into another vehicle driven by personal trainer Tracy Sutton.

Sutton claims in her lawsuit she suffered serious neck and back injuries. Her lawyers at The Capital Law Firm tell us the injuries have continued to affect her ability to work.

We're told Lily's car was totaled. As for why Chris is being sued ... he's the registered owner. Lily is also named as a defendant.

We reached out to Chris' rep ... so far, no word back.

Hailey Baldwin Call Me Bieber ... Files Name Trademark

10/19/2018 2:05 PM PDT
Breaking News

Hailey Baldwin is taking getting "wifed up" to a whole new level ... filing legal docs to possibly cash in on her hubby's famous last name.

Baldwin submitted an application -- obtained by TMZ -- to register the trademark for the name Hailey Bieber. The application doesn't say much, but she's made one thing clear ... the trademark is meant to cover a possible clothing project in the future.

TMZ broke the story ... Justin and Hailey headed to an NYC courthouse early last month to obtain their marriage license. We later learned the two actually got legally hitched that day in a courthouse ceremony.

The new couple hasn't had a big wedding yet, but we're told that'll likely happen in the next few months in upstate New York or Bieber's native Canada. 

Kendall Jenner Gets New Restraining Order Against Alleged Stalker

10/19/2018 11:40 AM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

11:40 AM PT -- According to Kendall's declaration -- obtained by TMZ -- she was home Tuesday when Ford rang her doorbell at 6:30 AM. Kendall states, "The fact that he has continued to come to my home -- despite all of my efforts to get him to stop -- scares me." Jenner claims Ford has showed up at her home 4 times in the last 3 months.

Kendall says because of Ford's "repeated stalking," she's suffering from emotional distress.

Ford's been ordered by the judge to stay 100 yards away from Kendall and her home.

Kendall Jenner isn't taking any chances on her latest obsessed fan after he made his way onto her property -- 3 times already -- 'cause she just got a restraining order against him.

Kendall filed for and got a temporary restraining order Friday against 37-year-old Canadian citizen John Ford, who was placed on a 5150 psychiatric hold earlier this week.

We broke the story ... Ford was arrested Tuesday after Kendall's security team found him sitting on her front porch after he'd apparently scaled the unsecured mountainside leading up to her home. They called the cops and nabbed him before he could escape.

This is Ford's third incident of trespassing at Kendall's place. He was arrested last month for the same thing, and a criminal protective order was put in place to keep him the hell away from Kendall's gated community. He ignored that and came back twice more this month -- once ending up by her pool and another time ending up on her porch.

Now, Kendall's upped the ante by getting a civil restraining order to keep Ford away from Kendall's gated community.   

Ford is being held on $56,000 bail. 

Originally Published -- 10/19/2018 11:15 AM PDT

Jenelle Evans Hysterical 911 Call Claims Husband Attacked Her, Broke Collarbone

10/19/2018 9:15 AM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

Jenelle Evans was hysterical as she called 911 to report her husband, David Eason, attacked her at their home, allegedly pinning her down so violently she felt her collarbone crack.

We've obtained the 911 call Jenelle made over the weekend -- she is sobbing uncontrollably, saying she doesn't know what to do and telling the operator Eason had pinned her down in a drunken rage.

Jenelle said she couldn't feel her arm because of the injuries she suffered during the alleged attack. She told the operator Eason had been drinking and left the home with a friend after attacking her.

As we reported, a 911 call for an assault was made from Evans' North Carolina home over the weekend. A call for an ambulance was later canceled. 

A rep for Jenelle claimed the 'Teen Mom' star merely tripped and fell during a party at Jenelle and David's home.

Brett Kavanaugh Man Arrested for Threats to Kill Two Senators Who Supported Nomination

10/19/2018 9:36 AM PDT
Exclusive Details

Police arrested a Long Island man they say was threatening to kill two U.S. Senators who voted to confirm Brett Kavanaugh to the U.S. Supreme Court.

Ronald Derisi was charged with threatening to kill the 2 lawmakers. The complaint does not say which Senators were targeted.

According to the criminal complaint, one of the Senators received a voicemail on Sept. 27 at 4:55 PM. The caller said, "It's a 9 millimeter. Side of your f***ing skull you scumbag motherf*****."

The caller concluded the voicemail with, "Yeah, Kavanaugh, I don't think so."

And, the same Senator received another voicemail at his office in his home state -- which is not New York -- also on Sept. 27 at 5:42 PM. The caller said, "We're tired of this guy sucking taxpayers' money! Getting a free f***ing ride! How many more years you gonna do it? None! He's a dead man! 9 millimeter, side of the f***ing head! If f***ing Kavanaugh gets in, he's dead f***ing meat! Actually, even if Kavanaugh doesn't get in he's dead f***ing meat. 9 millimeter, side of the head, you f***ing old bastard."

The feds say the Senator's office provided 10 voicemails.  

As for the second Senator, a voicemail was left that said, "You f***ing twit, you better pray this guy don't get in. You f***ing moron." And, another message, "Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock."

According to the feds, Derisi made most of the calls from a pre-paid cell phone. The FBI was able to track him down because he used his debit card to buy the phone.

Mayweather, DJ Khaled Sued Over Alleged Cryptocurrency Scam

10/19/2018 9:32 AM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

Floyd Mayweather and DJ Khaled have been hit with a lawsuit from people who claim the stars participated in an illegal cryptocurrency scam that screwed investors out of millions of REAL dollars. 

The coin at the center of the scandal is called Centra Tech -- and, according to the class action lawsuit, Floyd and Khaled were influential celebrity endorsers who promoted the virtual currency on social media.

In fact, social media posts from Floyd encouraged people to buy the coin and he said he was so excited about it, "You can call me Floyd 'Crypto' Mayweather from now on."

Khaled called the company and its products a "game changer."

The problem ... the Securities and Exchange Commission says the company behind the coin was operating illegally, misleading investors and claims several of the execs listed on the company website don't really exist. 

Centra Tech raised $32 million in backing during the initial coin offering in 2017 ... thanks, in part, to the celeb endorsements ... the lawsuit claims. 

The founders of the company were arrested back in April and are facing several charges including securities fraud, wire fraud and some conspiracy charges. 

In the suit, investors are going after the company founders and the celeb endorsers for fraud -- and they're seeking to get their millions of dollars back plus damages. 

One interesting note from the lawsuit -- investors say the value of the coin has plummeted over the past year. It was worth roughly $1 per coin in February and after the arrests in April, it's dropped to less than $0.02 per coin. 

'Free Willy' Star Arrested and Charged With Domestic Violence

10/19/2018 1:00 AM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

The actor who played a troubled kid in "Free Willy" has found himself in real trouble as an adult ... we've learned he was arrested for domestic violence.

Law enforcement sources tell us former child actor Jason James Richter was arrested Monday night in the San Fernando Valley for misdemeanor domestic violence. He spent two nights in jail before being released Wednesday.

Richter's people tell us he had an argument with his girlfriend at around 7 PM at their home. Law enforcement sources say he asked her about a coworker and whether they were having an affair. Things escalated and Richter left, but returned a short time later.

The girlfriend told police she retreated to the bedroom and locked the door. We're told Richter broke the door down to get in. She told cops he pulled her into the living room. 

Four hours later the girlfriend showed up at the police station and filed a report, claiming domestic violence.  

Richter's people tell us the girlfriend told cops he grabbed her wrists, but we're told cops did not see any visible marks. Authorities tell TMZ the GF claimed he "grabbed her." Richter's people tell us he denies the argument ever became physical. 

Richter starred as Jesse in 1993's "Free Willy" and its sequel "Free Willy 2: The Adventure Home" -- in which he played an orphan who befriends an orca at a water park, and eventually sets him free into the wild. The first flick also became attached to one of Michael Jackson's hit songs from the '90s, "Will You Be There."

Richter has been charged with one count of vandalism for breaking the door and another count of battery on a significant other with no physical injury.

If convicted, he faces up to a year behind bars.

Kendall Jenner Cops Say Alleged Stalker Can't Be Confined for Long

10/19/2018 12:50 AM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

Kendall Jenner's alleged stalker is making his way through the criminal justice system, but the problem is ... even if he gets the book thrown at him, he could be out within days.

Law enforcement sources tell us, it doesn't really matter 37-year-old John Ford has repeatedly trespassed on Kendall's property in her gated community ... he's only charged with misdemeanor criminal trespass and the max he can get is 6 months in jail -- but, because of overcrowding, L.A. County Jail is a revolving door, and he'd almost certainly get out within days.

Ford, a Canadian citizen, would not be deported, because he's not charged with a violent felony.

TMZ broke the story ... Ford has repeatedly scaled the mountainside of Kendall's gated community ... once ended up by her pool and another time on her porch before he was nabbed by cops. He was placed on a psychiatric hold but released in 36 hours, because a psychiatrist found him mentally stable.

Ford was re-arrested Thursday for criminal trespass and held on $30k bail. He'll be arraigned soon, but a judge could release him on his own recognizance pending trial.

The best Kendall can do ... a civil restraining order, which she's getting. If Ford violates that order, he can be arrested. Again, the problem, the justice system becomes a revolving door. Realistically the most effective step she can take is to hire private security.  

'Y&R' Star Max Ehrich In Hiding ... After Obsessed Realtor Allegedly Pulls Gun

10/19/2018 12:40 AM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

"The Young and the Restless" star Max Ehrich is scared to death and in hiding, after a prominent real estate agent who allegedly became obsessed with him pulled a gun on him in a fit of rage.

Sources connected to Ehrich tell TMZ, he looked at property in the L.A. area with the realtor and the guy became infatuated with the actor. We're told the realtor at one point allegedly became sexually aggressive but got rebuffed, and that got him mad.

Our sources say the realtor at some point pulled a gun on Ehrich, although we're told it may have been a pellet gun.

We're told the actor, who appeared on 'Y&R' from 2012 to 2015 and played Fenmore Baldwin, is so freaked out he has gone into hiding and hired full-time security. Max posted a pic showing a security guard on what appears to be a hotel bed. Max posted that he's okay, but is clearly fearing for his life. 

Police are now involved in the case. 

Tekashi69 Poses with Alleged Mall Attack Victim Kid Wants Him Off the Hook

10/19/2018 12:30 AM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

Tekashi69 just got an unlikely new supporter in his corner -- the 16-year-old he allegedly choked at a mall is now all about #Free6ix9ine.

Tekashi's lawyer, Carl Moore, tells TMZ ... Santiago Albarran showed up for a hearing Thursday in Houston regarding Tekashi's assault case. He's accused of putting his hands around the kid's neck in a scuffle at a local mall earlier this year.

Moore says Albarran showed up to the courthouse on his own accord, and simply listened without making any statements to the court. However, we're told Albarran did say one important thing to Moore ... he doesn't want Tekashi prosecuted. 

Tekashi's attorney says Albarran told him he'd made the same thing clear to prosecutors. If he really did, his wishes don't seem to be having any bearing on the case, as it's moving forward for now.

One positive outcome from this is that he made peace with 6ix9ine.

We're told they ran into each other after court, shook hands and posed for a picture. Looks like that Tekashi rebrand is in full swing. 

Kendall Jenner Alleged Stalker Released, then Re-Arrested

10/18/2018 3:07 PM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

Kendall Jenner's alleged stalker has already been released but then re-arrested Thursday ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, John Ford -- the man who repeatedly scaled the mountainside at Kendall Jenner's exclusive gated community and ended up on her property -- was released Wednesday, and the circumstances are interesting.  

As we reported, Ford was arrested Tuesday after he was found sitting on Jenner's porch and was immediately placed on a 5150 psychiatric hold. We're told because Ford, a Canadian citizen, had no insurance, he was taken to L.A. County Hospital where he was evaluated by a psychiatrist.

Ford could have been held for up to 72 hours, but we've learned the psychiatrist determined he was mentally stable so he was released Wednesday.

Our sources say the LAPD swooped in Thursday morning, re-arrested Ford, booked him for criminal trespass and violating a restraining order and he was taken to jail. We're told bail was set at $30,000.

We're told when Ford was re-arrested, he was NOT at Kendall's gated community. 

Our sources say prosecutors will soon arraign Ford and a judge could actually release him on his own recognizance pending trial. 

As we reported, Jenner's lawyer is getting a civil restraining order so if he violates that by coming near her gated community ... he could be arrested, if he's caught.   

Harvey Weinstein's Rape Case Cops and Prosecutors Butt Heads ... Over Alleged Witness Tampering

10/18/2018 12:24 PM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

The criminal case against Harvey Weinstein is on the verge of collapse as prosecutors and cops are clashing over allegations the lead detective engaged in repeated acts of witness tampering.

Law enforcement sources are clapping back Thursday at prosecutors' allegations that lead detective Nicholas DiGaudio instructed one of Weinstein's alleged victims to delete relevant information from her phone prior to turning it over to prosecutors.  

Sources familiar with the case say DiGaudio is calling BS ... claiming he only told the alleged victim she could do whatever she wanted with "intimate stuff" from her phone before turning it over to investigators, including potentially embarrassing photos.

As for the prosecutors' assertion that DiGaudio also told the alleged victim "we just won't tell [the assistant D.A.]" about the deleted photos, sources say he has "no recollection" of ever making that statement. 

This is another huge setback for prosecutors. They already agreed to dismiss a sexual assault case where the alleged victim claimed she was forced to engage in oral sex with Weinstein ... this after a witness came forward and said she told Detective DiGaudio the alleged victim told her the sex was consensual. DiGaudio allegedly told the woman not to cooperate.

Prosecutors say they will still go forward with the remaining charges, but whenever the D.A. and the cops are at odds, the case is on life support at best. 

Around the Web