TMZ

TMZ SPORTS

  • FS1
    M-T-Th-F:
    9:00 PM PST

    W:
    9:30 PM PST

Scott Disick Home Burglarized

5/21/2017 2:49 PM PDT
Breaking News

5:00 PM PT -- Law enforcement tells TMZ it's apparent items were taken from Disick's home, but they're not sure what was stolen because they have not yet spoken with Disick. Our sources say it appears the house was at least partially ransacked. And now we know why cops raced to the scene ... there was a silent burglar alarm that was activated. As of now there are no leads.  

3:08 PM PT -- Neighbors around Scott's home tell TMZ they did not hear an alarm go off during the burglary. We're told there was police activity there up until at least 3 AM. One neighbor tells us there was more car activity than usual at the house Saturday morning, but it was quiet from at least 11 PM until cops showed up. 

Scott Disick is the latest celeb to get hit by burglars ... this time someone broke into his home in the wee hours of Sunday morning. 

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ burglars broke through a rear door of Scott's Hidden Hills home, and deputies responded around 1 AM.

Nobody was home at the time of the burglary. As we reported ... Scott was celebrating his 34th birthday in Vegas.

It doesn't seem coincidental that Scott was at a well-publicized gig in Vegas, hundreds of miles from his Hidden Hills home. Various people were posting pics and videos of Scott inside 1 Oak where he was celebrating his birthday. An hour later, his house was hit.

You'll recall, Scott's house was broken into last year - almost to the day - while he was in Cannes. 

It's unclear what was taken this time, or whether his burglar alarm was on. 

This is the latest in a string of celebrity burglaries. Among the victims -- A$AP Rocky, Emmy RossumKendall Jenner, Jaime PresslyTrevor Ariza and many, many more.

Trevor Ariza Burglars Hit Rockets Star ... $50k of Jewelry

5/20/2017 12:50 AM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

Houston Rockets star Trevor Ariza is the latest victim in the L.A. celebrity burglary crime wave -- this time, crooks jacked the NBA star for at least $50k in jewelry, law enforcement sources tell TMZ Sports

Here's what we know ... Ariza contacted police on Wednesday after noticing signs of forced entry at his San Fernando Valley home. No one was home at the time of the break-in. 

We're told Ariza believes the bad guys took several expensive items including jewelry -- the losses are estimated to be north of $50k. 

Ariza is the 3RD current or former Laker to be hit by burglars in 2017. Nick Young and Derek Fisher were also jacked.

Yasiel Puig -- who lives in the area -- was hit back in March.

We're told law enforcement has created task forces to find the burglars -- and have put undercover officers in the area in the hopes of catching these guys in the act. 

Justin Theroux Neighbor From Hell's Bullying Us Over Home Renovations

5/19/2017 1:56 PM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

May 20, 11:30 PT -- Justin's neighbor, Norman Resnicow, tells TMZ ... "I have acted for one purpose only, which remains to assure my and my wife's health and safety. Smart people can work [this] out and both my wife and I and Justin are represented by smart people."Justin Theroux is in a nasty war with a neighbor who's threatened to cut the actor's water and electricity ... according to a new lawsuit.

Justin and Jennifer Aniston are making renovations to their Greenwich Village co-op, and he says that's not sitting well with the guy who lives downstairs from them. In the suit, Justin says the neighbor's been bitching that the sound-proofing materials going in Theroux's pad aren't good enough. He's demanding Justin spend an extra $25-30k to upgrade.

Justin says when he refused to give in, the neighbor launched a nasty campaign ... including threats to cut the water and electricity lines that run to Justin's roof deck, harassing construction workers at the home and perhaps worst of all ... threatening to prune Justin's ivy.

Them's fighting words in the Village!

Theroux says the guy even threatened to set off a PR nightmare when he emailed ... any legal action would be "opening the door to a broad range of allegations that would become publicly available, and which would not please Justin or his wife or their respective publicists."

Justin is suing for at least $350k plus punitive damages.

Huma Abedin Divorcing Weiner

5/19/2017 11:21 AM PDT
Breaking News

Huma Abedin has finally filed to divorce Anthony Weiner ... and it appears his guilty plea for texting a 15-year-old girl was the last straw.

Huma filed divorce docs in NYC according to sources close to the situation. The news came just hours after Weiner surrendered to the feds and struck a plea deal ... which will most likely have him doing serious prison time.

Weiner was photographed wearing his wedding ring during his court appearance.

Hillary Clinton's trusted aide first left Weiner back in August 2016. They separated after he was caught in his second sexting scandal. As she put it then, "After long and painful consideration and work on my marriage, I have made the decision to separate from my husband."

That separation came in the middle of campaign season. The FBI's investigation into emails on Weiner's computer was announced days before voters went to the polls, and possibly impacted the result. 

Anthony Weiner Cries Before Pleading Guilty To Sexting 15-Year-Old Girl

5/19/2017 8:43 AM PDT
Breaking News

Anthony Weiner shed tears in federal court as he entered a guilty plea for sexting a 15-year-old girl, and agreed to serve prison time, and will also have to register as a sex offender.

The oft-disgraced Congressman appeared before the judge Friday in NYC and was charged with transferring obscene material to a minor. Weiner, who cried and apologized in court, surrendered to the FBI following its investigation.

According to the terms of his plea deal ... Weiner is agreeing to serve 21 to 27 months in prison, surrender his iPhone and pay a fine of up to $350,000. A judge will determine at a later date exactly what his sentence will be.

In court, Weiner stood with his attorney Arlo Devlin-Brown, and admitted his "destructive impulses" had destroyed his life and career. He said he has a sickness "but I do not have an excuse" -- and acknowledged he'd hit "rock bottom." He added he's "committed to making amends to all those I have harmed."

Weiner traded sexually explicit texts with the teen, who lives in North Carolina and did not want to press charges because she felt the texting was consensual.

Anthony Weiner Likely to Become Registered Sex Offender In Plea Bargain

5/19/2017 6:10 AM PDT

Anthony Weiner has struck a deal in a criminal case in which he allegedly sent obscene texts to an underage girl, and the likely result is that he will become a registered sex offender.

Weiner is due in federal court Friday and will plead guilty to one count of transferring obscene material to a minor. He could get 10 years in prison or no time at all ... it's in the hands of the judge.

Law enforcement sources say Weiner texted a 15-year-old North Carolina girl, who did not want to press charges because she believed the texting was consensual.

As you know, when the Feds seized Weiner's computer they found Hillary Clinton emails that triggered a second investigation by James Comey, an investigation that ended up going nowhere but may have had an impact on the election.

Amber Rose Hires Armed Security After Creepy House Break-in

5/19/2017 12:40 AM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

Amber Rose is scared out of her mind after her home break-in ... and she's hired a small army of guys who are packing heat to protect her.

We're told Amber hired off-duty cops to walk the perimeter of her house on a 24/7 basis. Amber will also have at least one off-duty cop inside her house day and night ... for safe measure.

TMZ broke the story ... a guy broke into Amber's house Wednesday morning and hung out for 4 hours before leaving. Surveillance video captured him inside and out.

We're told Amber thinks she might have a stalker on her hands, so she'll also have guards following her when she leaves the house. Even when she's gone, guards will still protect the property.

Amber's son, mother, bodyguard and assistants were in the house at the time of the break-in ... no one heard anything during the break-in.

Duggar Sisters Sue Cops for Releasing Josh Molestation Docs

5/18/2017 3:33 PM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

Four of Josh Duggar's sisters are suing city and police officials, as well as In Touch magazine, for releasing investigative reports which detailed Josh's now admitted molestation of his siblings.

Jill, Jessa, Jinger and Joy filed the suit against the city of Springdale, Arkansas over the 2015 police documents. According to the lawsuit, they say they had spoken to investigators in 2006 about the molestations -- when they were all minors -- and they were assured their statements would only be shared with police and child service officials.

They say In Touch filed a Freedom of Information Act request in 2015 to obtain the police files and publishing at least 8 stories about the investigation. However, in the suit, the sisters say under Arkansas laws the police are forbidden from disclosing any information related to sexual misconduct involving children.

The sisters say they were further victimized by all the scrutiny of their family after In Touch's report was published. You'll recall, in the months following the story ... the Duggars' show, "19 Kids and Counting," was canceled, and Josh entered a rehab program.

The women are suing city, county and police officials and the publishers of In Touch for damages.

In a statement, the Duggars said they're only suing to protect all children who are victims of abuse.

A spokesperson for the city of Springdale tells us, "The claims and allegations in this lawsuit are without merit and are false, and we are confident that the Federal Court will take the time to carefully hear the facts and arguments in this matter ... It is unfortunate that now, at this late date, the Plaintiffs have chosen to file a misguided lawsuit against dedicated public servants and seeking damages from public tax dollars."

Mel B Ex-Nanny Claims Mel B's a Liar

5/18/2017 3:02 PM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

Mel B lied to a judge in her legal war with ex-nanny Lorraine Gilles ... so claims Gilles in the latest salvo.

Gilles' beef is over the restraining order Mel B got earlier this month, prohibiting the ex-nanny from coming near her for 5 years.

The ex-nanny didn't even attend the restraining order hearing, and now she says it's because she was never served with legal docs, despite Mel B's sworn claim Gilles was handed the docs.

Gilles says she's got proof she was in Kentucky the day of the alleged service. She says what actually went down was that the process server handed the documents to Gilles' husband, which is not legal.

TMZ broke the story ... Mel B has claimed estranged hubby Stephen Belafonte and Gilles had an affair and got her pregnant. Gilles fired back with a defamation lawsuit against Mel B, denying the alleged affair and pregnancy, saying they all had 3-ways for 7 years.

Steve Harvey's Ex-Wife You Murdered My Soul ... Pay Me $60 MILLION!

5/18/2017 2:44 PM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

6:08 AM PT -- Steve's attorney Brandon Williams tells TMZ, "Mr. Harvey vehemently denies any allegations set forth in the lawsuit. The Complaint is meritless, frivolous and the allegations are completely false. We will vigorously defend/counterclaim against the Complaint."Steve Harvey has caused his second ex-wife much more than mental anguish ... according to a new lawsuit she's filed he damaged her "soul" and now owes her $60 MILLION. 

Mary Harvey and Steve's infamously bitter divorce was finalized back in 2005, but according to docs filed Wednesday ... Mary's still feeling a slew of ill-effects from their battle. She says she's been suicidal and self-medicates to cope with their nasty breakup.

The suit is rambling at times, but Mary's main point is she's emotionally and physically destroyed after losing her son, her businesses, and the joy of Mother's Days. As she puts it, "All was loss Mary L. Harvey was dead."

She's suing Steve for child endangerment, torture, conspiracy against rights, kidnapping, murder, breach of contract and intentional infliction of emotional distress.

Worth noting ... the document was not filed by a lawyer, but rather a woman who tells us she is Mary's "civil rights activist."

Sig Hansen Arrested for Assault Allegedly Spit on Driver

5/18/2017 12:39 PM PDT

3:55 PM PT -- Hansen tells us, "I am terribly sorry for my behavior and am very embarrassed by it. I owe a bunch of people apologies, first and foremost to our Uber driver, who was just trying to get us home safely. I hope I can make that apology in person. I have no excuse, and accept responsibility for my actions. I made a boneheaded move last night, and I am sorry.""Deadliest Catch" captain Sig Hansen's been hauled off to the brig and is facing charges of assault and property destruction after a spat with an Uber driver ... TMZ has learned.

Hansen got into it with the driver early Thursday morning in the Seattle area. According to the police report ... the app canceled his ride, even though Sig was already in the car with his family. The Hansens say they offered to pay the driver $100 to complete the trip, but he refused, saying it was against Uber rules.

Hansen got mad and allegedly spit on the driver's head and the back of the driver's seat, then got out of the car and kicked it. The driver left and called cops. When officers arrived they saw several drops of fresh-looking spit on the back of the driver's headrest and a dent in the car.

When they went to Hansen's home ... cops say he was "obviously intoxicated," and told them he was celebrating Norwegian Independence Day. Cops say Sig initially denied any wrongdoing, and tried to walk back inside his home.

Officers stopped him, and put him in cuffs. Sig offered to pay any damage to the car's driver, but denied spitting. He was booked into King County Jail, and will be released on $2,000 bail.

Sig is also screwed with Uber, which tells us, “Violence will not be tolerated on the Uber app. We have been in contact with our driver partner, and the rider no longer has access to the app."

Lil Wayne I'm Ready to Sue Martin Shkreli If 'Carter 5' Leaks Again

5/18/2017 12:40 AM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

Lil Wayne is demanding Martin Shkreli hand over his copy of "Tha Carter V" and says if the infamous disgraced pharma exec leaks anymore of it online ... he's taking his ass to court.

We're told Weezy's lawyers and Universal Music both fired off cease and desist letters after Shkreli leaked more tunes earlier this month from the stupidly long-awaited album.

He first played the record on the Internet around Christmas, but Wayne didn't sue because Shkreli gave his word he wouldn't do it again. That word lasted 5 months. As we reported, Shkreli leaked 2 more during a livestream. One of the tracks features Kendrick Lamar.

Sources close to Wayne tell us they think Shkreli's just doing it for attention, but now he's on notice ... the next time WILL earn him a big fat lawsuit.

Robert Mueller Ex-FBI Director Returns As Special Counsel on Russia Probe

5/17/2017 3:28 PM PDT
Breaking News

The Justice Department is bringing back former FBI Director Robert Mueller to lead the ongoing investigation into any potential Russian interference in last year's election.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein -- who encouraged the firing of James Comey -- just appointed Mueller as special counsel on the investigation. Rosenstein said, "I determined that it is in the public interest for me to exercise my authority and appoint a Special Counsel to assume responsibility of this matter."

There was mounting pressure for the move ... especially after President Trump 86'd Comey, and allegedly asked him to drop his investigation into Gen. Flynn.

One FBI source described Mueller as a straight shooter who "will go where the facts take him" ... and wouldn't be swayed by President Trump or any other politician.

Mueller led the FBI between 2001 and 2013. He also was the longest serving FBI director after J. Edgar Hoover. 

Around the Web