Alec Baldwin ALL SMILES After Allegations of Racism
New info on the audio tape of the confrontation between Baldwin and the Post photog. Sources tell us ... there is NO mention of a racial slur on the tape. And, we're told, the initial story -- that Baldwin allegedly said "I want to choke you to death" -- is incorrect. We're told in fact Baldwin said, "I want you to choke to death," which is exactly what Baldwin claimed he said.
Alec Baldwin had a bizarre response when TMZ asked if he really did hurl a racial slur at a black photographer this weekend ... he smiled.
Baldwin just arrived at his NYC apartment -- which has now become a base for news reporters and photographers looking for a comment from the actor after he allegedly called a black photog a "coon" and threatened a female reporter this weekend ... something his people strongly deny.
Though Baldwin didn't say anything as he entered the building ... his reaction is definitely interesting.
See also
Alec Baldwin Allegedly Threatens Reporter, Hurls Racial Slur at Photog
Alec Baldwin was involved in another confrontation with the media ... after he allegedly threatened to choke a reporter to death and hurled a racial slur at a photographer.
Both Baldwin and the photographer for the New York Post, G.N. Miller, filed harassment claims against one another following the run-in.
According to the Post, the reporter Tara Palmeri, approached Baldwin while he was walking his dogs to ask him about a recent lawsuit against his wife Hilaria. The reporter says Baldwin responded by grabbing her by the arm and saying, "I want you to choke to death."
The Post says Palmeri played an audio recording of the threat to police.
Baldwin then turned the Post's photographer -- who they say is black and a retired detective with the NYPD's Organized Crime Control Bureau -- and allegedly called him "a coon," "crackhead" and "drug dealer."
The Post says Baldwin posted several tweets about the incident, one of which said, "Thank u 2 NYPD officers who came to my home 2day so that I could file a formal complaint against NY Post 'photographer' who assaulted me."
The tweets have been deleted.
Baldwin was involved in two confrontations with photographers last year just days apart -- on June 19 and June 29.
Alec Baldwin says the claim he hurled a racial slur "is one of the most outrageous things I've heard in my life." Baldwin says it never happened.
As for what caused the explosion of tempers ... sources very close to Baldwin tell TMZ ... it all emanated from a story in the Post a few days back, reporting that Alec's wife was being sued by a student in her yoga class, claiming he was instructed to perform a dangerous move in an overcrowded class and was injured as a result.
Alec's sources say the actor was infuriated because the Post story did not give her side, even though they claim they had multiple conversations with the reporter, saying the class was not overcrowded and the injured man got special attention because he was being careless and even admitted the accident was his fault.
Sources close to Alec say he's the one who called the cops and lodged a harassment complaint against the Post photog. One Baldwin source denies Alec threatened to choke the photog, claiming he said, "I hope you choke to death."
6:55 AM PT -- Baldwin just tweeted using the official Alec Baldwin Foundation's Twitter handle -- saying, "I find it ironic that my foundation's last grant was $50,000 to the Arthur Ashe Learning Center."
See also
NY State Senator Alec Baldwin Should Be Blacklisted from Hollywood
A New York State Senator is begging Hollywood -- both TV & movie producers -- to SUSPEND Alec Baldwin from all projects ... in the wake of allegations he spewed a racist epithet at a NY photog.
State Senator Malcolm Smith tells TMZ ... he was outraged after hearing reports that the former "30 Rock" star lashed out at a black photographer, calling him a "coon" and a "drug dealer." Smith was also upset at the report Baldwin threatened a female reporter.
"If these allegations are true, then no television network or film studio should hire the veteran actor until he seeks help," Smith said.
He continued, "In today’s modern age it’s a disgrace that people still use remarks that provide hatred to others based on race or orgin."
Smith says he's contacting NBC and will ask the network to push Baldwin into anger management courses.
Baldwin signed a 2-year TV deal with Universal (the TV arm of NBC) back in December.
A source close to Baldwin tells TMZ ... "As someone who's been regularly investigated, [Smith] should be much more careful about jumping to conclusions."
FYI -- the feds investigated Smith regarding his link to a Hurricane Katrina charity accused of exploiting the tragedy's victims ... but he was never charged with a crime.
See also
Britney Spears Reps Duck and Cover Over Mystery VDay Date
It's a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma -- who did Britney Spears go out to dinner with on Valentine's Day? The even bigger mystery ... why are Britney's reps so secretive about it?
The photos of Britney and John Doe #1 surfaced late last week and TMZ reached out to Britney's reps multiple times over the course of 3 days -- asking a simple question ... who's the dude?
Each time, we were told they were trying to figure it out and would get back to us.
After 8 calls ... we're starting to think they don't want to tell us ... so we're turning to you. If you have any information as to the true identity of Doe #1, please contact TMZ immediately.
There's no reward ... ok, if you're the first to ID him, maybe we'll send you a TMZ t-shirt. Maybe.
See also
Britney Spears' Rep Calls BS On Eve's Claim Brit Didn't Sing
Britney Spears' rep is calling BS on Eve's insinuation that Britney didn't sing on her new release, "Scream & Shout."
Jeff Raymond, B.S.'s publicist, tells TMZ, "It's absolute BS. Britney sang the song. Will.i.am wanted her for this song and she sang on it."
Eve went on Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live" and said, "I heard that might not be Britney."
A source from the recording studio cattily tells TMZ, "Was Eve even in Studio. Didn't know. She's clearly jealous. I didn't even know she still sings."
See also
Pierce Brosnan Bond Reunion Holdout?
There's supposed to be some epic Bonding at the Oscars -- the buzz is ... all 6 actors who have played James Bond may appear on stage. But now we're hearing one of them may be a no-show, and shockingly ... it could be Pierce Brosnan.
Brosnan confessed yesterday in Malibu, "Well, they'll be missing one."
It's unclear, but his tone and body language seems to suggest he is the one that wants no part of it.
Who woulda thunk -- Sean Connery was our bet for the holdout.
See also
Lil Wayne The Heat Kicked Me Out for Rooting for the Lakers!
3:45 PM PT -- A rep for the Miami Heat tells TMZ, "In response to your inquiry, please note that Lil Wayne was not ejected from the building. He chose to leave."
Lil Wayne was in the crowd for today's Miami Heat/Los Angeles Lakers game -- we say WAS because the rapper claims he got kicked out for rooting for the wrong team!
Wayne -- a big hoops fan -- tweeted a short time ago that he got tossed from AmericanAirlines Arena in Miami because he was rooting for the Lakers. When in Rome ...
Weezy is no stranger to beefing with NBA teams -- during last year's playoffs he bitched about not being allowed into an Oklahoma City Thunder game ... which the team says was because he just didn't have a ticket.
So I'm @ da Heat game right, rootin 4 da Lakers kuz dats my team & would u believe they got police 2 make me leave?! Wow! F#€k da Heat
@LilTunechi
Liberty Ross & Jimmy Iovine Probably Banging Now
Kristen Stewart might get a thank you note for ruining Liberty Ross' marriage ... 'cause it seems LR has upgraded BIG TIME from adulterous Rupert Sanders to music honcho Jimmy Iovine.
Liberty and Jimmy were seen leaving a NYC hotel together this morning -- amidst rumors they've been dating for the past couple of weeks.
The timing makes sense, since Liberty just filed for divorce from Rupert on January 25 ... 6 months after the "Snow White and the Huntsman" director cheated on her with K-Stew.
Iovine is a LEGEND in the music world -- he co-founded Interscope Records, worked with huge stars like Eminem and Lady Gaga ... and reportedly co-owns the ultra-successful Beats by Dre brand with Dr. Dre.
See also
Tiger Woods to Lindsey Vonn HOP ON I'll Give You a Ride
Proving he's always got time to help out a hot, blonde chick ... Tiger Woods provided his private jet to injured skier Lindsey Vonn ... so she could fly out of Austria after her devastating crash earlier this week
Vonn -- who's rumored to be Tiger's new "girlfriend" -- boarded the jet in Salzburg this morning.
FYI, Vonn -- whose divorce from ex-husband Thomas Vonn was finalized last month -- has claimed she and Tiger are "just friends" ... friends who share private jets.
As we reported, Vonn was competing at the Alpine World Championships in Schladming on Tuesday when she lost her balance and skidded into a gate ... at top speed. Following the accident, Vonn was airlifted to a nearby hospital where she was treated for injuries to her knee and shinbone.
Luckily, it appears Vonn's well enough now to be using crutches.
See also
Russell Simmons The Illuminati Doesn't Exist (I'm Rich, I Would Know)
Mega-rich, ultra-successful record producer Russell Simmons says there's ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY no such thing as the Illuminati ... which is EXACTLY what someone in the Illuminati would say!!!!
Simmons -- if that's even his real name -- is connected to a whole bunch of people rumored to be in the super-secret society that controls the world ... including Jay-Z, Beyonce, Kanye and Oprah.
So when we asked if he could confirm or deny one of the alleged members ... or even acknowledge the group's existence at all ... it's almost like he protested a little too much, saying "Are you kidding me? I'm a grown f*cking man!"
Translation -- YES!!!!!
More Illuminati ... OR IS IT
Adrienne Maloof's Ex Sues Chef You Blackmailed Me!!!
Paul Nassif -- Adrienne Maloof's soon-to-be ex-husband -- has sued the former couple's chef ... claiming the cook blackmailed and extorted him after falsely accusing Paul of being a wifebeater.
Paul alleges in his suit ... Bernie Guzman plastered photos of a bruised Adrienne on his Facebook page, with text that read in part, "Adrienne Maloof was pushed to the ground. Punched and beaten." Guzman also wrote, "Now you know who and what he [Paul] really is ... he is a beast." Paul says the claims of abuse are "outrageous and vicious lies."
As for the blackmail and extortion claims ... Paul says he sicked his lawyers on the chef, and Bernie texted back, "Stop harassing me...Have you forgotten I witnessed you beat your wife ... Kids & animals. I have plenty of pretty family photos ... Some not so pretty ... Stay away ..."
Paul believes the upshot of Bernie's text is that if Paul made an issue out of what Bernie said he'd release more damaging pics and allegations.
Paul is suing for unspecified damages.
We reached out to Bernie. So far, no comment.
See also
Arnold Schwarzenegger Alleged Sex Photo Already Fetching $150,000+
A photo of Arnold Schwarzenegger caught stark naked in the throes of passion is worth roughly $150,000 -- AT LEAST -- so says a really popular porn site ... and it wants to buy the pic RIGHT NOW sight unseen.
TMZ broke the story ... a financial entrepreneur named Jeremy Frommer purchased storage lockers once owned by deceased Penthouse founder Bob Guccione -- and found a treasure trove of historic erotica, including unpublished nude photos of Madonna, Lauren Hutton, and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Now, YouPorn.com wants to acquire the pics -- in order to publish them online -- and has already sent Frommer a letter, offering $150,000 for the whole lot.
YouPorn is specifically interested in the Schwarzenegger pic, which reportedly shows the former Mr. Universe nude in the act. YouPorn writes, "Let's face it. The real value here is in Schwarzenegger's 'Schwanz.'" And you don't need a translation to know what that means.
It's unclear if Frommer plans to accept the offer.
See also
Beyonce at SB XLVII Is She Gonna Sing ... LIVE?
While Beyonce's busy rehearsing her halftime performance -- we're pondering one huge Super Bowl question! Nachos or wings? Oh, also ... is B gonna sing for reals? Activate over-analysis powers ...
Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!
More TMZ on TV
Chris Brown Gets Cast In Frank Ocean Fight Drama
Chris Brown may have some explaining to do ... for a guy who says he didn't do anything wrong in the brawl with Frank Ocean ... why is his punching hand in a cast?
Chris emerged from his house Tuesday in a hard cast over his right hand, covering his knuckles.
As we previously reported, Ocean claims his hand was also injured in the brawl at the famous Westlake Recording Studio in West Hollywood Sunday night -- the same place where Michael Jackson peacefully recorded "Bad."
Although we know Chris' version of events is that he did NOT throw the first punch, an eyewitness who spoke with TMZ says he initiated the attack with a swing.
It's worth noting ... no one has signed Chris' cast.
See also
NFL Defends Beyonce She's NOT a Pain in the Ass!
Beyonce Knowles is a frickin' saint ... and NOT the demanding, complaining Super Bowl Halftime diva that she's been made out to be in recent reports ... this according to the NFL.
Beyonce has been under fire after reports surfaced saying she's been "difficult" towards the people putting together her Super Bowl Halftime performance ... making ridiculous requests including a demand that Blue Ivy's backstage nursery be kept at EXACTLY 26 degrees celsius.
But Brian McCarthy, the NFL's Vice President of Communications, tells TMZ ... the reports are "pure pulp fiction" ... noting that Beyonce has been nothing short of a pleasure.
"Beyonce and her team have been great to work with throughout this process," McCarthy says ... adding, "We have enjoyed her creativity, vision and spirit in putting on a great show that is truly a Super Bowl performance."
See also
Arnold Schwarzenegger Sex Photo Reportedly Surfaces
Arnold Schwarzenegger has been thrust into a very belated sex scandal ... because there are reports that an old photo of a "young Arnold" performing a sex act has come to light.
The photo is reportedly part of a treasure trove of artifacts that have been discovered in a storage space owned by late Penthouse founder Bob Guccione.
According to the New York Post, the Arnold pic -- along with a bunch of other VEERRRY interesting items -- were discovered by a guy who went all "Storage Wars" and bought up a bunch of the lockers after Guccione went bankrupt.
Among the treasures ... unpublished nude pics of Madonna and Lauren Hutton ... and Bob's personal files detailing the situation surrounding his decision to publish pics of then-Miss America Vanessa Williams.
It's unclear if the new owner plans to release the Arnold pic.
We reached out to Arnold's rep -- but we haven't heard back.