Offset My Hand's Messed Up After Crash ... Still Blunt-Ready, Though!!
Offset's no slacker -- less than 24 hours after wrecking his car, he was showing off his injuries and making it clear they wouldn't stop him from recording ... or puffing on a joint.
The Migos rapper's hand is wrapped in a bandage, and he has several smaller cuts and scrapes on his arm after crashing his Dodge Challenger early Thursday morning.
He flaunted the battle scars early Friday morning in a recording studio, where he was still able to smoke with that banged up hand. Priorities.
TMZ broke the story ... Offset was briefly hospitalized after the accident. Cops responded, but he had already left the scene. Law enforcement sources tell us there's an investigation into why he left without reporting the accident.
He was still rocking his hospital band in the studio. Can't knock the hustle.
See also
Offset Car Accident Cops Wanna Know Why He Left Scene
Offset's wrecked sports car is now at center of an investigation, because cops are trying to figure out why he left the accident scene, and if anyone was with him when it happened ... TMZ has learned.
The accident went down around 2:30 AM Thursday in Atlanta, and cops were called to the scene, but not by Offset. Law enforcement sources tell us a passerby reported it. When cops arrived they found the vehicle abandoned ... and called a tow truck.
Here's what's interesting -- our sources say after the tow truck arrived, 2 people pulled up in another car. We're told one of them took items out of the Challenger before it was towed ... and was heard saying Offset crashed while swerving to avoid a pedestrian who had run out in front of him.
Law enforcement sources say there were no victims, witnesses or damage to other vehicles -- but cops have not been able to confirm the Migos rapper was behind the wheel.
We broke the story ... Offset was briefly hospitalized after the crash, but he's okay. We're told Cardi B rushed to his side. She tweeted about the accident, and Offset's good luck.
Sooo grateful and happy today .God be giving messages in the weirdest way 🤔I love you @OffsetYRN ❤️❤️❤️
@iamcardib
See also
Mac Miller First Video from DUI Accident
MAY 2018
Mac Miller's G-Wagon almost knocked a utility pole over, and based on this video from the accident scene ... he and his 2 passengers are lucky to be alive.
A photog was on the scene around 1 AM Thursday in the San Fernando Valley ... shortly after Mac's luxury SUV slammed into the pole. You can see the airbags had deployed. As LAPD surveyed the damage, one of Mac's friends said he needed to retrieve clothing from the front seat.
TMZ broke the story ... the rapper was later arrested for DUI and hit and run. Although, his friend was still on the scene ... Miller had fled and gone home. Police went to his home, and he admitted he was driving drunk.
Mac was mum about the circumstances surrounding the accident when we got him leaving jail Thursday morning.
See also
Offset Hospitalized After Car Wreck
Offset totally destroyed his muscle car, and got a little banged up himself in the process ... TMZ has learned.
The Migos rapper wrecked his green Dodge Challenger late Wednesday night in Atlanta, and had to be taken to a hospital afterward for minor injuries ... according to our sources connected to Offset.
We're told he's already been released and is expected to be okay. His car ... not so much.
Our sources say Cardi B rushed to be by her fiance's side after she heard about the accident.
According to law enforcement, no cops or emergency medical workers were called to the crash scene, and no accident report was taken. Offset's wrecked car was towed away afterward.
It's unclear at this point if anyone else was involved -- but that seems unlikely since no one called police.
See also
Mac Miller's DUI Arrest No Nikes on My Feet ... But, Sweater's on My Face Leaving Jail
Mac Miller walked out of jail Thursday morning not wanting to talk about his DUI arrest -- and, apparently, not wanting folks to see his face either.
We got Mac leaving the slammer in Van Nuys late Thursday morning, where just hours earlier he had been locked up for allegedly crashing into a power pole and fleeing the scene ... all while drunk.
Our camera guy asks the hard questions. Why did he allegedly bail from the crash site? How much had he had to drink? What did he say to cops to get a glowing suspect review? And is this in any way related to his recent split from Ariana Grande?
Mac was having none of it ... although, we did get a groan out of him. Talk about no comment.
Ariana just tweeted, "Pls take care of yourself."
See also
Mac Miller Arrested for DUI, Hit and Run
-
EXCLUSIVE
- 1 shares
Mac Miller is locked up after allegedly crashing his car while he was drunk and then fleeing the scene.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, Mac was driving in the San Fernando Valley around 1 AM Thursday when his 2016 G-Wagon hit a power pole, knocking it down.
Mac and his 2 passengers fled the scene on foot. An eyewitness called the cops and told them which direction Mac and his buddies had gone. Cops arrived at the crash scene, ran the plates and got Mac's address. They went to his home and we're told he confessed to driving drunk and fleeing the scene.
MAY 2018
Cops will give him this ... one law enforcement source tells us, "He was the most polite and nice intoxicated person we've ever seen."
Mac was cuffed and taken to jail. His bail was set at $15k. As of the time this post was published, he's still behind bars.
Mac and Ariana Grande just broke up earlier this month.
See also
Calvin Harris Bad Car Crash in Bev Hills ... GF Plows into Honda
2:14 PM PT -- A source close to Calvin is disputing how the accident went down ... telling us the Honda was pulled over at the side of the road and appeared to be stopped. Our source says without warning, the Honda pulled into the lane Calvin was traveling in and struck the Range Rover -- leaving no question that it was the other vehicle's fault.
Calvin Harris and his girlfriend, Aarika Wolf, slammed into another car this weekend, leaving a couple of young ladies injured.
Eyewitnesses tell us Calvin's girlfriend, Aarika, was behind the wheel of a Range Rover on a residential street Sunday in Bev Hills ... behind a Honda with 2 girls in it. The Honda driver started to turn left into a driveway. We're told Calvin's gf didn't slow down and plowed into the left side of the car, making it spin out and setting off the airbags. The cars ended up facing each other.
Cops were called and insurance information was exchanged. We're told the Honda passengers complained neither Calvin nor Aarika asked if they were okay.
The famous couple was invited into a nearby neighbor's home as they waited for their ride -- an SUV eventually came by to pick them up. Both cars in the wreck ended up getting towed ... and we're told the two girls are now experiencing pain, and plan on filing a police report.
BTW ... this ain't Calvin's first car crash in L.A. He got into a nasty accident a couple years ago near Coldwater Canyon, which sent him to the hospital.
See also
Cop in Rodney King Beating Busted for DUI After Hitting Parked Truck
Stacey Koon -- the former LAPD sergeant who went to prison for his role in the Rodney King beating -- is in trouble with the law once again ... TMZ has learned.
Koon was arrested Tuesday afternoon in L.A. county for a DUI, after he hit a parked pickup truck with his 1999 GMC Yukon ... according to law enforcement.
We're told a neighbor nearby heard the accident and called 911. When the cop showed up, he determined Koon was under the influence of alcohol and made the arrest.
Koon was almost double the legal limit. Our sources say he was very cooperative during the arrest. He was cited and released to a family member, and fortunately there were no injuries.
After being acquitted in a California Superior Court on April 1992 for using excessive force on King -- a verdict that triggered the L.A. riot -- Koon was tried in L.A. federal court in 1993 for violating King's civil rights and found guilty. He served 30 months in prison.
See also
Mercedes Sued Accused of 'Fake Recalls'
Mercedes-Benz is following the lead of fake news by its unspoken policy of "fake recalls" ... so customers claim in a new lawsuit.
The auto giant is being sued for allegedly issuing recall notices for the premature deployment of airbags, which by its own admission can cause grievous injury or death.
According to the lawsuit, obtained by TMZ, Mercedes has been issuing recall notices for the problem, but when customers have attempted to schedule a fix they were routinely told the parts were not available and the fixes would have to wait.
According to the class action lawsuit, it's all an attempt by Mercedes to shirk its responsibility with potentially grave consequences. The suit says it especially dices for people who lease Mercedes, because the company allegedly just stalls until the customer gives up and eventually returns the car.
The suit claims at least 18 people have died as a result of Mercedes airbags, and the auto company is aware of the "significant problems" associated with its airbags.
Attoney Ben Meiselas from Geragos & Geragos tells TMZ, "Consumers were let down, and their safety compromised, by fake recall notices. If Mercedes announces a recall because their products could kill people they have to be prepared to actually do the recall and not string consumers along until their leases are up."
See also
Steve Wilkos Dodges Jail In DUI Case
Steve Wilkos caught a big break Monday in his DUI case after a judge ordered him to participate in an Alcohol Education Program in a case that could have landed him in jail.
The program will last 15 weeks. Wilkos must also participate on a panel with drunk driving victims. If he completes the program and keeps his nose clean for 1 year the DUI conviction will be erased from his record.
Wilkos had a shocking blood alcohol level of .29 -- more than 3 times the legal limit.
Car flips on West Avenue after striking poles and tree Sunday, driver transported to hospital https://t.co/AN1ioDCvAu pic.twitter.com/bdeUJ78Ts1
@DarienTimes
He was arrested after his SUV struck several polls and a tree before flipping over. He was taken to the hospital but miraculously suffered only minor injuries.
Wilkos told TMZ he was suffering from depression. He told us at the time, "This experience reinforces my commitment to get the professional help that I need and I have recently completed an intensive, medically supervised program."
See also
Will Ferrell Car Crash 911 Calls Released Multiple People Phoned In
Will Ferrell and the other passengers in the SUV that got flipped over on a highway had many people worried and rushing to get help ... according to the multiple 911 calls.
TMZ has obtained the audio of anonymous passersby calling 911 last Thursday night after Will and co. were involved in a serious 2-car accident in Orange County. As you can hear, all of them sounded quite concerned over the wreck ... which flipped over Will's vehicle.
As we reported ... Will escaped injury last week after getting sideswiped by a Toyota on the I-5 freeway. He was transferred to an area hospital, but appeared okay as he was being loaded into an ambulance. We're told other passengers suffered more serious injuries, but were in stable condition at the hospital.
Cops say drugs and alcohol were not a factor in the crash, and no one was arrested either.
See also
Cam Newton Ferrari Crash 911 Call 'I Need the Police'
Cam Newton personally called 911 to ask for police assistance after his Ferrari was rear-ended by a utility truck ... and TMZ Sports has recording.
"I need the police," 28-year-old Newton told the emergency operator moments after the April 6 crash in Atlanta.
Newton is calm, collected and REALLY polite on the call while assuring the operator there were no major injuries suffered by either party in the wreck.
The Carolina Panthers quarterback (who referred to himself as "Cameron Newton") did hesitate before describing his own car to the operator ... a $300,00 matte black Ferrari F12.
Cops were dispatched the scene -- but Newton and the other driver ultimately decided to skip the police report and go their separate ways. No arrests, no reports, no problems.
Newton seemed completely healthy and happy just a few days later when he hosted a shopping spree for 17 young Special Olympics athletes from the area.
This wasn't Cam's first car accident -- he overturned his truck in North Carolina back in 2014. He was hospitalized with minor injuries but ended up making a full recovery.
See also
Shaquille O'Neal Giant Samaritan ... Tries to Help Car Wreck Victims
Shaquille O'Neal saw potential danger, and decided he needed to help after spotting a 2-car wreck Friday afternoon.
The accident -- Honda vs. BMW -- went down in one of L.A.'s busiest intersections ... Sepulveda and Santa Monica Boulevards, and Shaq happened to be driving by in the aftermath. We're told the big fella thought it looked bad enough that he should stop, and try to be of assistance. Y'know, in case a door needed to be ripped off or something.
Luckily, it turned out no one appeared to be seriously hurt. Some passersby saw Shaq on the scene, and thought he was in the accident, but he was really just a giant Samaritan.
We're told Shaq surveyed the situation, realized everyone was okay, shook a few hands ... and went on his way. No paramedics or cops were involved, just a tow truck.
No truth to rumors Shaq handed out cards for the General.
See also
Will Ferrell SUV Flipped in Two-Car Accident ... Transported to Hospital
1:35 PM PT -- Will and his colleague, Andrew Steele, were unhurt in the accident and have been released from an Orange County hospital ... according to United Talent Agency. Ferrell’s longtime driver, Mark Thompson, and another colleague, Carolina Barlow, remain hospitalized but are in stable condition.
We're told Will is staying close to his friends' sides as they get treatment, and he thanks everyone involved in responding to the accident and providing care ... as well as those who sent well wishes.
8:21 AM PT -- Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the SUV was sideswiped from the right rear by a Toyota, causing the SUV to spin and flip over. We're told drugs and alcohol did not play a role in the accident. No one was arrested and cops continue investigating.
7:40 AM PT -- Will's rep tells us he's been released from the hospital and is doing well. He did not suffer any significant injury.
Will Ferrell was riding in an SUV that got flipped over in a 2-car accident Thursday night, and he -- along with 2 others -- were rushed to a hospital for treatment.
The wreck happened in Orange County on the I-5 freeway around 11 PM. Will was one of 3 passengers in the chauffeur-driven SUV. Witnesses tell us they got side-swiped by another car.
It's unclear what injuries Will suffered ... he was speaking on his phone as firefighters loaded up his stretcher to take him to the hospital. One witness said a woman in Will's vehicle was more seriously injured, and was bleeding profusely on the scene.
Open beer bottles were seen on the road after the SUV was pulled upright. It's not clear which vehicle they came out of ... and police have not said if alcohol played a factor in the accident.
The actor was apparently on his way back from a 'Funny or Die' event outside San Diego, and yes ... he appeared as Ron Burgundy.
See also
Cam Newton In Car Crash with Dump Truck ... In Ferrari
Cam Newton was involved in a collision with a dump truck in Atlanta on Thursday ... and TMZ Sports has a photo from the scene.
We're told the Carolina Panthers quarterback was driving his matte black Ferrari F12 (valued over $300,000) when the collision occurred around 4:00 PM local time.
Atlanta PD confirms the accident occurred but says neither party wanted to fill out a police report.
Unclear what caused the collision or who was at fault -- but calm down, Panthers fans, Newton appeared to be okay after the incident. In fact, he was seen walking the car around in his shorts and one of his funky hats.
FYI, Newton is from Atlanta and still lives there.
28-year-old Newton has been involved in car accidents in the past -- he overturned his car in North Carolina back in 2014. He was hospitalized with minor injuries and ended up being okay.
See also
WWE Legend Johnny Valiant Dead at 71 Hit By Truck
-
Breaking News
- 4 shares
WWE Hall of Famer Johnny Valiant -- a 2-time World Tag Team champ -- was killed Wednesday morning near Pittsburgh when he was hit by a truck while crossing the street.
The 71-year-old -- real name Tommy Sullivan -- was walking in Ross Township, Pennsylvania when he was struck by a pickup truck around 5:30 AM.
Valiant was rushed to a nearby hospital but his injuries were too severe and he died shortly after the incident.
After his wrestling career, Valiant went on to manage WWE superstars like Hulk Hogan, Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake, Dino Bravo and Demolition.
Valiant was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 1996.