Lil Twist's DUI Arrest WEEEEEEEED ... Son!!!
Lil Twist was driving Justin Bieber's car while under the influence of marijuana ... and he even had a LIT BLUNT in the car at the time of his DUI arrest, law enforcement sources tell TMZ.
We broke the story ... 20-year-old Twist was busted in Calabasas around 3:30 AM Thursday morning on his way to Bieber's house.
Twist was hauled to a nearby station, where he was booked ... and was later released after roughly 8 hours in custody.
As he left the Sheriff's station, Twist didn't have much to say to us. We're guessing he'll be more talkative when he explains himself to JB.
See also
Lil Twist Justin Bieber's Sidekick BUSTED FOR DUI
10:15 AM PT Sources tell us Twist allegedly had a lit blunt in the car when officers pulled him over ... as well as some more marijuana.
Lil Twist -- Justin Bieber's lackey -- was ARRESTED for DUI in Calabasas, CA early this morning ... while behind the wheel of Justin's famous chromed- out Fisker Karma ... TMZ has learned.
Law enforcement sources tell us ... 20-year-old Twist -- real name Christopher Lynn Moore -- was pulled over for speeding around 3:30 AM on Parkway Calabasas, while en route to Bieber's mansion.
When officers approached the car, they believe Twist appeared to be under the influence of a substance ... but we're told he DID NOT appear to be drunk.
Twist was arrested and hauled to a nearby station where he was booked for DUI.
See also
'Baseball Wives' Star Anna Benson's Husband's Terrified 911 Call
TMZ has obtained the terrified 911 call placed by "Baseball Wives" star Anna Benson's estranged husband Kris Benson ... moments after she burst into his bedroom on Sunday with a handgun, a bulletproof vest, and a metal baton.
Kris sounds extremely panicked during the call ... telling dispatch how Anna came into his house brandishing a gun and threatening him with it. He says he's not sure if Anna had been drinking before the incident ... but did say she's never done anything like this before.
As we reported, Kris -- a former MLB pitcher -- claims Anna used the gun to demand $30,000 from him.
Anna was arrested Sunday on suspicion of felony assault and has since been booked on 4 counts ... including 2 counts of felony aggravated assault with a weapon, 1 count of criminal trespass, and 1 count of possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime.
See also
'Baseball Wives' Star Allegedly Used Gun to Demand $30K from Ex 'He's a F***ing P****'
Former "Baseball Wives" star Anna Benson demanded $30,000 from her estranged husband when she busted into his Georgia home with a gun, a loaded ammo belt, and a bulletproof vest ... this according to the police report obtained by TMZ.
As we reported, Benson was arrested Sunday for felony assault stemming from the incident ... but new details surrounding the arrest have just emerged.
According to the report, Anna's estranged husband (and former MLB pitcher) Kris Benson claims she threatened him with the handgun, demanding $30k in cash, and then smashed his computer with a metal baton.
Kris -- who filed for divorce from Anna last year -- told police she was "screaming and out of control" when she burst into his bedroom ... so he ran out of the house to hide in the woods, and called 911. Cops showed up soon after and when Kris told them Anna was armed, they formed a perimeter around the house. Officers eventually apprehended Anna on the back porch of the house.
According to the report, Anna told police she was angry and came over in the middle of the night to discuss money and other bones she had to pick -- like why he hadn't picked up their kids. She admitted to breaking his computer with the baton, but denied pulling out the handgun.
While searching her, police claim they found a loaded ammo belt and a knife. They also recovered the handgun at the scene.
As for the bulletproof vest, Anna claimed "it was a new model she was testing for a company" ... and that she "had to wear it for an extended time to get it to mold to her body."
According to the report, Anna insisted she didn't do anything wrong and was SHOCKED when cops placed her under arrest ... then called her husband "a f***ing p****."
As we first reported, Anna was subsequently booked on 4 counts ... 2 counts of felony aggravated assault with a weapon, 1 count of criminal trespass, and 1 count of possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime
See also
Amanda Bynes FASHION DISASTER During Court Hearing
Amanda Bynes rolled into a New York courtroom today dressed more for a rave than a court hearing -- sporting an aqua-colored wig, sweatpants, a tank top ... and sneakers!
... and no one was surprised.
Bynes was in court to fight allegations she threw a glass bong out of her NY apartment window back in May.
According to police, Amanda threw the bong out of her window before they arrested her, but she has denied the accusation ... in fact, she says the arresting officer sexually assaulted her by slapping her vagina.
She also said cops entered her apartment illegally.
But inside the courtroom today ... nothing really happened. Bynes was virtually silent -- and the judge continued the case to August 26 ... though Bynes isn't ordered to appear until Sep. 26.
See also
Lauryn Hill to Aaron Hernandez: My Prison Food Is WAYYY Better Than Yours!
Lauryn Hill is living the PRISON HIGH LIFE ... at least compared to Aaron Hernandez -- and TMZ has the menu to prove it.
Let's start with their first meals ...
When Lauryn checked into Federal Correctional Institute in Connecticut on Monday to serve her 3-month sentence for tax evasion, she was served up with some tasty BBQ pulled pork with a side of carrots, peas and sweet potatoes. To wash it down: she was able to choose from an array of juices or milk. WHO'S HUNGRY?
Compare that to Hernandez ... whose first meal at Bristol County Jail included scrambled eggs and grits, and chop suey with green beans and bread. Prison chop suey? No thanks.
As for day-to-day life, Hill will do menial work like cleaning the grounds, educational department help, yard work, or working in the religious services department. At night, she's housed in barracks with other inmates so she can laugh and talk and have fun!
Hernandez is being kept in a 3x5 cell for 21 hours a day, only allowed out for three hours a day, allegedly for his own safety. Oh ... and he's all alone in solitary confinement. Boooooring!
So, what's the lesson here? If you're gonna break the law ... try not to (allegedly) murder a guy (or three) ... it's better that way.
See also
Lawrence Taylor 'Concerned' For Son After Statutory Rape Bust
NFL Legend Lawrence Taylor is very "concerned" for his son in the wake of Lawrence Taylor Jr.s' statutory rape and sodomy arrest ... sources close to LT tell TMZ.
We're told ... LT is on a mission to gather facts before coming to any conclusions about what may or may not have gone down in Georgia this weekend ... when 31-year-old LTJ was arrested for statutory rape, child molestation and sodomy.
We broke the story ... LTJ is accused of forcing oral sex on a girl under the age of 16-years-old ... and having sex with another girl, who is also under 16.
So far, LT has not released an official statement on the situation -- and we're told he plans to hold off until his team gathers more information about the situation.
LTJ is currently in custody.
See also
'Baseball Wives' Star Arrested for Felony Assault After Alleged Gun Threat
Former "Baseball Wives" star Anna Benson -- the estranged wife of ex-pitcher Kris Benson -- was arrested this morning in Georgia ... after allegedly raiding Kris' apartment with a gun and a metal baton, all while wearing a bulletproof vest.
According to law enforcement, Kris -- who filed for divorce last year -- reported that Anna showed up in a rage last night after being forced by the court to vacate their marital home. Kris says Anna arrived and immediately whipped out an "expandable metal baton," threatening to hit him.
But it didn't stop there ... Kris told police Anna then pulled out a handgun and demanded money. She must have been expecting Kris to pull a gun on her too ... because she was allegedly wearing a bulletproof vest at the time of the alleged assault.
According to the police report, Kris told Anna he would get her the money following the altercation ... but then left the home and called police instead.
Anna -- a former FHM model -- was arrested this morning and booked on 4 counts ... 2 counts of felony aggravated assault with a weapon, 1 count of criminal trespass, and 1 count of possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime.
She is currently still in custody. Anna is famous for her outlandish behavior on "Baseball Wives" ... including pulling out a 12" dildo and threatening to hit her castmates with it. She also famously threatened to sleep with the entire Mets team if Kris ever cheated on her.
Get More: Baseball Wives
See also
Sports Stores We Don't Want 'Blood Money' from Hernandez Jerseys
eBay's profiting off "blood money" from Aaron Hernandez' alleged murder by allowing sellers to jack up jersey prices -- so say several New England sports memorabilia store owners ... and they REFUSE to do the same thing.
As you know, prices for Hernandez jerseys on eBay have soared in light of recent events -- with some jerseys reaching $1,500 or more -- but TMZ spoke with the owners of multiple New England sports memorabilia stores ... and not ONE of them plans to raise prices to meet demand.
The owner of Sportsworld USA in Saugus, MA, tells us, "We don't want to make money off this incident. It's what we consider blood money. We just want to get our money back."
The owner of Your Sports Memorabilia in Boston says, "I do not stand for what he allegedly did and wouldn't want to profit off an individual who was murdered ... Sports memorabilia is a dirty industry and this is one of the reasons why."
The owner of SureShot Promotions in Hanson, MA, says the store is even discounting some of the jerseys to get rid of them ASAP -- telling us, "It is a sad situation."
And for the record, the demand in memorabilia stores is just as crazy as it is online ... the owner of New England Pictures (Manchester, NH) says they sold more Hernandez jerseys the day his murder charge was announced than they did in the 6 months before.
Bottom line: people are really weird.
See also
'That 70s Show' Star Files for Divorce After Explosive Argument
"That 70s Show" star Lisa Robin Kelly officially has firsthand experience with the unholy trifecta of failed marriages: 1) a restraining order, 2) criminal charges, and 3) DIVORCE.
Lisa and her ex Robert Gilliam have had an extremely tumultuous relationship ... Lisa was arrested for domestic abuse early last year. Months later, in November, she and her husband were both arrested for assault on one another in their North Carolina home. It's crazy ... considering the two had only gotten married in October.
And now it's already over ... Lisa has filed for divorce, citing "irreconcilable differences."
What triggered the divorce? Wild guess ... but it probably has to do with yet another domestic dispute that occurred between the couple in May in L.A.
According to Lisa, the argument started because Gilliam wanted her to empty her bank account and give him her money. She refused, and claims Gilliam attacked her, pulling her hair, throwing her to the ground, and choking her. She says he even threatened to shoot her.
Lisa says she tried to call police, but Gilliam snatched away her phone. Luckily, a neighbor called the cops for her and Gilliam was arrested. She obtained a restraining order shortly afterward, and filed for divorce last week.
As for Gilliam, he was convicted of domestic battery and was sentenced to 3 years probation plus time served in jail (69 days). He has to attend a 52-week domestic violence program and must stay at least 100 yards away from Kelly at all times. The divorce case is pending.
See also
Aaron Hernandez SOLITARY CONFINEMENT For His Own Safety
Aaron Hernandez has been moved into solitary confinement ... away from the general population ... because officials believe he could be a prize for blood-thirsty, fame-hungry inmates, TMZ has learned.
TMZ spoke with Bristol County Sheriff Tom Hodgson who tells us ... Aaron has been moved from the medical ward at Bristol County Jail to a "Class 2 Unit" -- where he is isolated from the general population.
Hodgson explains, "The reason for this move is simply to protect him. We wouldn't want some inmate trying to get any notoriety by attempting to harm Aaron Hernandez."
In his Class 2 unit, Hernandez is allowed 3 hours outside of his cell per day. Hodgson says, "He can have access to the phone, yard for fresh air, and the common room."
Hodgson says there are no TVs inside the common room or inside Aaron's cell.
We're told Aaron will stay in this unit for at least a week -- and then officials reevaluate the situation and decide if they want to move him to a different unit.
As for visitors, officials tell us Aaron can choose five people to put on a visitor list.
Hodgson adds, "Having just met with him earlier again after his evaluation, and for a man who has gone from 7,000-square-feet to a 10x7 cell, he is doing very well and seems to be taking the situation great. He is very respectful and calm. Also to this point he has had no special requests."
See also
Aaron Hernandez Placed In Medical Ward For Safety
Aaron Hernandez is NOT in the general population of jail ... because jail officials are concerned for his safety ... TMZ has learned.
We're told Hernandez -- who has been charged with first degree murder -- has been in the medical ward since his arrival last week. We're told authorities are concerned because of the former Patriots star's celebrity status ... other inmates might try to harm him.
Sources say at the time of this post, jail officials were meeting to decide what to do with Hernandez -- whether to put him in the general population or a more segregated environment.
For now ... Hernandez is in the medical wing ... allowed out of his cell for 1 hour a day.
See also
Aaron Hernandez Cops Theory on M.O. For Murder
Police have a theory as to why they think former New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez killed Odin Lloyd -- he knew secrets that could have destroyed Aaron's relationship with his fiancée and the team.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... there are several operating theories, but a prevailing one based on evidence they have already unearthed is that Lloyd "mouthed off" to Hernandez about "secrets" Hernandez had told him in the past.
As for what the nature of the secrets -- we're told they involve 2 issues: Aaron's involvement in drugs and Aaron's involvement in several violent incidents.
Our law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... they do not believe Lloyd tried to extort Hernandez -- in other words, ask for money in return for secrecy. The theory is that Hernandez went ballistic after Lloyd started throwing damaging information in Hernandez's face -- information Hernandez thought would end his relationship with his fiancée and his football career.
Short story -- Odin's crime may have been that he was a blabbermouth.
See also
Aaron Hernandez Jail Staff & Inmates Warned ... NO Autographs, NO Pics
The staff at the Bristol County House of Corrections has been warned -- if you treat Aaron Hernandez like a celebrity, you're in serious trouble.
TMZ has learned ... the Bristol County Sheriff issued a warning to all jail staff members about taking photos or seeking autographs from the county's most famous alleged murderer.
And there's more ... jail staffers have been instructed to give Hernandez NO SPECIAL TREATMENT. Same food, same privileges, same everything.
We're told any staffer who violates the rule is subject to discipline ranging from an admonition to outright termination.
As for Hernandez, so far he's not acting like a prima donna athlete -- a jail rep says he's made no requests for anything special.
See also
Aaron Hernandez Alleged Murder Victim Laid to Rest
The semi-pro football player that Aaron Hernandez allegedly shot and killed was laid to rest Saturday.
Odin Lloyd's funeral took place at the Church of Holy Spirit in Boston. Friends, relatives, and well-wishers all showed up to pay their respects.
As TMZ previously reported ... Hernandez has been charged with Odin's murder, after his body was found not far from the ex-NFL star's home. Prosecutors claim the killing stemmed from an incident that occurred between the two men at a nightclub.
Hernandez is currently behind bars. He is being held without bail.
See also
Redskins TE Fred Davis Honest Response to Aaron Hernandez Question
NFL tight ends always have each other's backs -- that is, until one of them allegedly murders a guy ... or three.