NFL's Kyle Long Cracks Dong Jokes After Being Exposed In Bears Locker Room
-
Breaking News
- 1.4K shares
Kyle Long ain't shying away from the fact that thousands of people just saw his junk ... in fact, the Bears offensive lineman is actually joking about the whole ordeal!!!
After Chicago beat up the Washington Redskins on Monday night, Long's penis was accidentally exposed while teammate Tarik Cohen live streamed from the locker room on Instagram. Oops!!!
Cohen took down the vid just minutes after realizing he accidentally exposed Long's man junk, but the damage had already been done -- Long was trending on social media.
But, Kyle is taking the whole incident in stride ... he appeared on Barstool Sports' "Pardon My Take" -- and he and the 'PMT' guys slyly and hilariously joked about it.
Some of the highlights from Long ...
"The D was out in numbers."
"You would think with my large stature there'd be more, like, jumbo packages."
"I had heard about a cold front coming in, and I guess I just wasn't prepared for it, man. Because it hit me hard right at the end of the game."
Mac Miller Another Man Arrested ... Firearms, Rx Pad Found
-
Breaking News
- 4.6K shares
Another man has been arrested in connection with Mac Miller's fatal overdose.
36-year-old Lake Havasu City resident Ryan Reavis is in custody ... this after the FBI and DEA targeted him over Mac's death. The law enforcement agencies obtained a search warrant for Reavis' home, and what they found led to his arrest.
According to investigators, drugs were found -- including prescription-only pills and marijuana. Cops say they also confiscated firearms, including a 9mm pistol and two shotguns, a homemade firearm suppressor and an arsenal of ammo.
Perhaps most important ... police found a physician's prescription pad.
The Game Tekashi69's a Fake Blood ... Real Bloods Don't Snitch!!!
-
Exclusive
- 7.2K shares
The Game is calling out Tekashi69 ... calling the kid's snitching something a fake ass gangster -- and not a real Blood -- would ever do.
We got Game Tuesday in downtown L.A. at MedMen ... and the rapper unloaded on Tekashi for singing like a bird on the witness stand. Game confesses he actually feels sad for the kid ... because he got himself into a mess after claiming to be something he's really not.
Plain and simple ... Game says Tekashi shoulda kept his mouth shut.
AOC Trump Clearly Broke the Law ... Giuliani Says Nah
-
Exclusive
- 4.9K shares
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez believes the case for impeaching Donald Trump has been mounting for awhile, but with the latest developments ... kicking his ass out of office is a no-brainer.
The Congresswoman was out on Capitol Hill Tuesday after word got out that Nancy Pelosi launched a formal impeachment inquiry of the President, and she broke down for us why the case against POTUS is so serious this time around.
AOC says Trump abused his power and used foreign relations to try to influence the upcoming election -- a clear violation of the law -- and even admitted to it. In fact, a transcript of the call between Trump and the Ukranian President was just released, and Trump clearly asks the President to lean on the Ukranian Attorney General for dirt.
She calls his actions a betrayal of the American people, and suggests no matter how hard the Prez tries ... there's no talking his way out of this one.
College Admissions Scandal Parents Agree to Plead Guilty ... Even Before Charges are Filed
-
Exclusive
- 294 shares
There has been a very secret play by the U.S. Attorney to get more parents to plead guilty in the college admissions scandal, and what's especially interesting is that prosecutors are putting the squeeze on people who haven't even been charged with a crime.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, parents who hired ringleader Rick Singer received grand jury subpoenas recently for various documents that could lead to an indictment. Lawyers for the parents got in touch with the U.S. Attorney, who threatened to indict the parents in a similar fashion to Felicity Huffman, Lori Loughlin and dozens of others.
We're told the lawyers and prosecutors are either in the process of negotiating a guilty plea or have already negotiated it, even before any criminal charges are filed. We're told the U.S. Attorney will file criminal complaints and the parents will immediately plead guilty.
Jason Momoa Let's Give 'em Something To Talk About ... Sushi, Pizza & Love!!
Jason Momoa's got a lesson on Dad Bod 101 ... eat, and eat a lot!!!
"Aquaman" had one helluva lunch Tuesday afternoon hitting up a couple of joints in WeHo. Jason first hit up a sushi spot, which begs the question ... is that considered cannibalism? Anyway, he later hit up Joe's Pizza for a few slices.
Jason really loves him some pizza ... and evidently the crust too. He had some fun with the paps too ... bringing out an employee with him and pimping the joint. Sure, he flipped the bird to photogs, but in a playful way ... and they all ate it up.
Dad bod or not ... Momoa always leaves ya wanting for mo'a.
related articles
Justin & Hailey Bieber We Got Fave Singer for the Wedding!!!
-
Exclusive
- 632 shares
Probably didn't take 'em more than one phone call, but Justin and Hailey Bieber locked down their first choice for a wedding singer -- and Daniel Caesar will be doing the honors.
Sources with direct knowledge of this weekend's ceremony tell us ... the R&B star will be on the mic when Mr. and Mrs. Bieber celebrate their union in South Carolina with family and friends.
Justin's keeping it Canadian by enlisting Daniel, but we're told it's more than national pride -- Daniel is Hailey AND Justin's fave singer right now. Daniel's debut album, "Freudian," went gold and spawned a #1 hit on the R&B charts ... "Best Part."
It's a good bet he'll be singing that one when the nuptials go down on the Carolina coastline in Palmetto Bluff. As we first reported, the couple finally settled on Sept. 30 for the big ceremony they've been trying to pull off.
Andre Emmett Murder Case Cops Release Video Shows Gunman Chasing, Firing
-
Breaking News
- 645 shares
Andre Emmett was held up at gunpoint and then tried to run for his life before he was chased, shot in the back and killed in Dallas ... new video shows.
The Dallas Police Dept. released footage captured by a Ring Doorbell near the murder scene showing the ex-NBA player and BIG3 star apparently being pulled out of his car by gunmen on Monday morning.
It all went down at Emmett's home in Old East Dallas where you can see a group of men yelling at the 37-year-old while he sits in his silver Range Rover.
As they approach the car, Emmett clearly knew he was in imminent danger and immediately tried to run away from the scene ... but one of the men pulled out a gun and opened fire.
Aaron Carter I Sold My Guns ... And I'm Getting Treatment
-
Exclusive
- 1.9K shares
Aaron Carter is no longer a gun owner, telling us he sold all of his firearms ... and he says he's also getting treatment, but not because that's what his family wants.
We got Aaron running errands near his home in Lancaster, CA and he told us he's done with his family after getting hit with restraining orders from brother Nick and sister Angel ... and he's also done with his guns.
Aaron tells us he's officially sold his firearms -- remember, he had at least two assault rifles, a pistol and a shotgun -- and the singer shows us the paperwork as proof. Dude means business.
Tekashi 6ix9ine Snapchat Docuseries About to Debut ... Lots of Inside Dish
-
Exclusive
- 1.3K shares
Tekashi 6ix9ine's story has captured the attention of Snapchat, which has agreed to air a docuseries about the dude ... and it's supposed to be hitting your phone any day now.
Snap's launching their first documentary-style franchise called "VS The World" and T69 will kick off the first season.
It is being produced by Complex -- following his sudden skyrocket to fame in 2017, and his eventual crumbling in 2018 ... when he got arrested, indicted on RICO charges and incarcerated as a result.
The interesting thing here ... the Tekashi saga is obviously still playing out. Remember, the guy just testified for days against his old Nine Trey Blood crew members ... spilling a lot of alleged deets about them and others too.
Soap Star Jessica Morris Charged for Attacking Rib Hillis ... Gnarly Pics of Alleged Lip-Biting
-
Exclusive
- 238 shares
Actress Jessica Morris -- best known for her roles on "One Life to Live" and several Lifetime movies -- has been hit with a felony charge for allegedly taking a bite out of her married boyfriend's face.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Morris and actor Rib Hillis got into a fight back in May, and at some point, she went on the attack and bit Rib's lip -- almost all the way off!!!
We're told Morris turned herself in earlier this month after the L.A. County District Attorney charged her with one count of felony domestic violence with great bodily injury.
Hillis tells TMZ ... Morris got into a heated argument with him over relationship issues, which makes sense, because PLOT TWIST -- Hillis is married to Elena Grinenko, one of the pro dancers on "Dancing with the Stars."
Rib says the fight got violent when Jessica viciously bit and mangled his lip, but claims he didn't lay a hand on her during the incident. He says he went to the hospital afterward and the nurse notified the police. A report was taken and the LAPD investigated, leading to the criminal charge.
Hillis claims he had no say in the matter, but if it were up to him he "just wants everyone to heal and get on with their lives." He adds that he hasn't spoken to Morris since that night, but hopes she gets the help she needs.
Antonio Gates Melvin Gordon Deserves Zeke Money ... Pay Him, Chargers!!!
-
Exclusive
- 1.6K shares
Antonio Gates is going to bat for his ex-teammate ... telling TMZ Sports the Chargers need to pay Melvin Gordon ASAP -- and they need to give him Ezekiel Elliott money when they do!!!
MG has been sitting out this season in hopes of getting a fat new deal ... and the Bolts have struggled without him -- going just 1-2 in their first 3 games.
Gates says the solution is just to pay Gordon, telling us when we got him out at Avra in Bev Hills this week, "Melvin Gordon is the answer. They need to get Melvin Gordon back."
As for how much Dean Spanos should pay the star RB ... Gates says the deal belongs in the same stratosphere as the 6-year, $90 MILLION contract that Zeke just got from the Cowboys.
"He means a lot to the Chargers and to our organization," Gates says. "You can sense that as the season gets going, the absence of him is starting to have more effect."
Gates -- the Chargers' all-time receptions leader -- says it's obvious to him the team is really missing Gordon when it gets down in the red zone, saying, "He's big time."
But, don't worry Chargers fans ... Gates says he believes the deal will all get worked out soon, telling us, "I think he's going to get paid."
You hear that, fantasy owners???
related articles
Jenny Piccalo on 'Happy Days' 'Memba Her?!
New York City native Cathy Silvers was only 19 years old when she landed the role of the teenage, boy-crazy best friend, Jenny Piccalo, in the last few seasons of the classic ABC sitcom, "Happy Days."
Cathy Silver was cast alongside epic actors like Erin Moran, as the best friend and kid sis, Joanie Cunningham and, of course, Ron Howard as the big bro and protagonist, Richie Cunningham.
Fun Fact: Cathy's real dad, Phil Silvers, was on one episode of "Happy Days" ... to play the father of Jenny Piccalo.
Guess what she looks like now at 58 years old!
More 'Memba Thems!
Young Dolph Handcuffed in ATL Traffic Stop ... But Not Arrested
-
Exclusive
- 571 shares
Young Dolph found himself in a pair of cuffs after police thought they smelled weed when they pulled him over in Atlanta ... but there were no drugs in the car, and Dolph walked free.
Video of the incident -- obtained by TMZ -- shows the rapper standing outside his Mercedes-Benz G Wagon being detained by police officers, while his pals sit on the curb in handcuffs.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Young Dolph's car was pulled over Tuesday afternoon because he was not wearing a seat belt while driving, and cops thought they smelled some chronic when they went to the window. So, they pulled everyone out of the whip and cuffed 'em.
Our sources say police searched the car, but couldn't find any ganja.
We're told cops cut Young Dolph a break and did not ticket him for not wearing a seat belt -- he just got a warning.
related articles
Terrence Howard Karma's Coming for My Ex-Wife ... But I'll Pay the $1.3 Mil
-
Exclusive
- 1.7K shares
Terrence Howard says he's taking a stand for men when he battles his ex-wife, and even though he recently took an 'L' -- he still thinks he has a secret weapon on his side.
We ran into Terrence Tuesday at Crustacean in Bev Hills -- right after he got his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame -- and asked him about the ruling last month ... when the judge ordered him to pay Michelle Ghent $1.3 million in their years-long spousal support feud.
We asked if Terrence intended to challenge it, and although he says he'll pay ... he clearly isn't conceding Michelle is right. In fact, he accuses her of playing dirty with "deceit and lies." Watch the clip, but know that Michelle's team says Terrence is delusional.
As a rep for his ex put it, "Apparently the courts don’t agree with his version of events and he seems to have a hard time sticking to the facts and the reality of what the rulings have been in this case."
Still, Terrence told us he'll come out on top in the end ... thanks to karma. And, then we got into some strange philosophical territory with him.
How are we not talking about the Terrance Howard interview on the red carpet at #Emmys2019 with @KTLA @SamOnTV WHAT ON EARTH DID I JUST WATCH!?!?!? pic.twitter.com/6NBilrkFM0
— StephenGlickman (@StephenGlickman) September 23, 2019 @StephenGlickman
When we tried asking about "Empire" coming to an end, Terrence pivoted into something he's way more passionate about -- his belief that one times one is TWO. We know ... come again???
We'll let Terrence explain. Or, at least, try to explain -- but congrats on the star, man!!!
related articles
Brian Austin Green Sued Refund My $330k Porsche Purchase ... It Ain't the Real Deal!!!
-
Breaking News
- 352 shares
Brian Austin Green sold a classic Porsche to a guy overseas, but the buyer claims the car's engine wasn't what Brian advertised it to be ... and now he wants his money back.
According to a new lawsuit, obtained by TMZ ... Gonzalo da Silva Pinto says Brian was trying to sell a 1955 Porsche Speedster back in May 2017, and when Pinto saw the online ad, he did his due diligence to make sure the Porsche was the real deal.
After all, the asking price was $385k -- makes sense he'd wanna kick the tires.
Pinto claims he hired a couple Porsche experts to inspect the car and make sure the engine matched the certificate of authenticity -- by verifying a stamp on the motor. He says everything looked up to snuff, so he bought the car from Brian for $330,000 and shipped it to Germany.
Problem is ... Pinto says when the Porsche got to the motherland, he tried to get his own certificate of authenticity and found out the engine was NOT authentic. Pinto claims the engine stamp was forged.
Now, Pinto wants to cancel the sale and get back his $330k ... plus all the costs and fees he racked up during the purchase, authentication and delivery. Although he's clearly pissed about the alleged forgery ... Pinto is not accusing Brian of fraud in the lawsuit.
We reached out to Brian's camp ... so far, radio silence.
No word if Pinto checked the Carfax.