Matt Lauer Moving on Out from the East Side ... Apartment Deal Final

Published | Updated

Matt Lauer's closing the book on his life in NYC ... at least for now.

The fired "Today" show co-host finally unloaded his 4 bed, 4.5 bath apartment on Manhattan's Upper East Side Monday, months after news broke he was selling it. Pics of his pad show a closet full of Lauer's on-air suits ... which have obviously been gathering dust since late November.

Matt used the home during the week while he was working in the city, but after he was canned from his TV job for sexual misconduct ... he put it on the market.

According to the NY Post, he hauled in more than $7 million on the sale.

Since his departure from "Today" ... Lauer's been spending most of his time in the Hamptons -- though he and his estranged wife have their estate on the market there too.

Kim & Kanye We're Gonna be Huge Pool People! Green Lit to Dig, Ya Dig?

Published | Updated

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will be so chill through the dog days of summer, thanks to their brand new pool ... which is really more like a small inland sea.

According to building permits, obtained by TMZ, Kim and Kanye got the go-ahead from the city of Hidden Hills last month to install an enormous in-ground pool at their roughly $60 million estate. As you can see from this pic in June ... they got a little head start on construction.

Kimye's big dig is 20' wide by 60 feet long! FYI, we normal humans average pools around 20 feet wide by 30 feet long.

The construction work is valued at a little over $50k, but they're almost guaranteed to spend more than that to get it done. It's unclear how close they are to completion, but August in that neck of woods is legendarily SMOKING HOT!

You'll recall ... the couple was originally talking about putting in something that really would have been more lake-like. They might have downsized a little, but we're guessing this will still challenge Drake's pool ... which he bragged about in "Summer Sixteen."

The Wests also got approval to build a new guard shack, valued at almost $12k. Gotta keep neighborhood riff-raff outta that pool!

Lance Bass Realtor Says 'Brady Bunch' Home Deal ... Stunk to High Hell

Published | Updated

6:15 AM PT -- HGTV has now been announced as the winning bidder for the iconic Hollywood home. The company claims it intends to return it to its "1970s glory."

Lance Bass has someone who is squarely siding with him in the mess over the sale of the 'Brady Bunch' house ... that someone is his real estate broker, who says his client was shamelessly defrauded.

Lance's real estate broker tells TMZ, there was no misunderstanding ... the realtor for the seller of the 'Brady Bunch' house made it crystal clear ... Lance was the highest bidder and the house was his.

The broker says before Lance submitted his bid, which was just under $3 million, the seller's realtor was unambiguous ... the cutoff for submitting offers was last Thursday at 3 PM and they would take NO OTHER OFFERS after that. The highest bidder would get the house. Period.

Lance was indeed the highest bidder, and his broker tells us the seller's realtor even doubled down and said the house was Lance's. What's more, Lance's broker says the seller's realtor even sent paperwork to him to finalize the deal.

Lance's broker says the seller's realtor told him this was a solid "gentleman's agreement," with paperwork to follow, which it did.

As we reported, Lance claims the seller's realtor had a plan all along ... that a studio would come in after the bidding war and outbid everyone -- which is exactly what happened. Lance and his broker claim the seller's realtor lied to them and the other bidders and it was a shameless ploy to make a buck.

Lance Bass Screwed Himself in Brady House Sale ... Realtor Claims

Published | Updated

Lance Bass shot himself in the foot in the 'Brady Bunch' house bidding war he recently lost by celebrating too early when the deal wasn't done yet ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to the deal tell us Lance essentially opened the flood gates for other bidders by prematurely posting the news on social media that the house was his. We're told that invited a new wave of bidders and offers.

Sources say one of the final 3 bids being considered was from none other than Jonathan Scott from "Property Brothers" -- so, you know high rollers were in the mix.

As we reported, Lance feels he was used to drive up the price of the home after he placed the final and highest bid 5 minutes before the deadline last week. He says the real estate agent told him the place was his ... but things changed a day later.

An anonymous corporate buyer -- who Lance only ID'd as a "Hollywood studio" -- had offered a higher price than his after the deadline ... and the seller went with them.

Despite Lance's premature excitement ... our sources say they have no idea why he tweeted the deal was done when it simply wasn't.

At the end of the day, the real estate company, Douglas Elliman, tells us, "Our fiduciary obligation is to the seller, who decided to go with the highest, most qualified buyer."

Lance Bass I Lost a Shady Bidding War ... For 'Brady Bunch' House

Published | Updated

Lance Bass feels like he got royally screwed by a real estate agent who played him like a fiddle in order to spike a bidding war for one of the most famous houses in L.A. -- the 'Brady Bunch' house.

Lance tells TMZ, he's a super fan of the 70's sitcom. He says he's watched every episode 50 times, so when he heard the Studio City home was for sale, he said he had to have it. The former 'NSYNC boy bander flips houses on the side, and he wanted to make the inside look exactly like the show and then sell it.

The exterior of the house was used for the show, which ran from 1969 to 1974. The interiors were shot on the studio lot.

The house was for sale for $1.885 mil, but because of hot real estate market and the marquee value of the property, a bidding war erupted that sent the price WAY over asking.

Lance says the real estate agent told him the seller would look at all bids after the Thursday 3 PM deadline, and the highest bidder would win. Lance says he knew what he needed to beat 5 minutes before the deadline, and made an offer just shy of $3 million.

This is where Lance says things got hinky. He got a call from the agent, saying the property was his, and that gave way to a big celebration. But, 24 hours later, Lance says the realtor called to say there was an "unforeseen circumstance" and another buyer came in and made a higher offer.

That other buyer was a Hollywood studio, and Lance says he was told the studio had a plan to outbid whoever won ... after the fact. Lance feels he was used to just get the price as high as possible, and he's pissed off.

The Mountain of Bev Hills Check Out the View At the $1 BILLION Estate

Published | Updated

The most expensive property in the history of Los Angeles doesn't even come with a place to stay, but man ... what a view!

"The Mountain" -- as it's been fittingly dubbed -- is a massive 157-acre plot of land in Beverly Hills sitting atop a mountain. As you can see in these photos -- obtained by TMZ -- the estate looks down on all of L.A. ... all that's missing is a godlike mansion (or 2) to call home.

And, did we mention it's for sale ... for $1 BILLION?!

If you've got it, the billion bucks gets you a property almost twice the size of Disneyland -- 1.5 million square feet of ready-to-build lots to piece together your own kingdom. Seriously, the possibilities are endless ... and it's just a quick trip down a private road to Rodeo Drive.

The property is listed by Aaron Kirman of Aaron Kirman Partners.

Previous owners of the mammoth mountaintop include the Shah of Iran's sister and Merv Griffin ... but that was back when the land was undeveloped.

It is now, and it can all be yours ... if you're part of the 3 comma club.

Robert Griffin III Buy My Massive Texas Pad ... for $2.6 Million!!

Published | Updated

Everything really IS bigger in Texas ... just check out Robert Griffin III's massive house on the lake, which just hit the market for $2.6 million, TMZ Sports has learned.

The 7 bed, 7 bathroom crib -- located right on Lake Conroe outside Houston -- is totally tricked out with a game room, theater, wine grotto and wet bar, pool with a swim-up bar and a private dock.

The mansion is located just a few hours from where RG3 grew up in Copperas Cove ... but now that the dude's got a new job in Baltimore, he's ready to part ways with the pad.

In case normal pics ain't your thing, there's a virtual tour you can take to scope out all the bells and whistles.

Denise Richards Slashed Hidden Hills House Price Tag ... for 'Housewives'

Published | Updated

Denise Richards isn't about to let a little thing like her zip code keep her from joining "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" ... which is why she slashed the price on her Hidden Hills mansion to move.

Sources close to the situation tell us Denise's motivation for lowering her asking price on her 6 bedroom, 8 bath crib was to get outta Dodge ASAP. As we first reported, Denise reduced the price by almost $1.3 million back in October. She dropped it even more this year and finally sold it last week for $4.995 mil.

Why the fire sale? Denise's neighbors bitched nonstop about filming back in 2008 when she had her reality show, 'It's Complicated' -- so much so, the property management company banned all productions.

It's widely believed Denise will join 'RHOBH' for season 9, so she'd need a new place anyway. No word where she's moving to now that she's unloaded the mansion.

The smart money's on something in the 90210.

Nikki Bella Yeah, I'm Moving, But I Still Love John!

Published | Updated
072618_nikki_bella_kal
THERE ARE STILL SPARKS

Nikki Bella knows how to sit on a fence -- refusing to close the door on her relationship with John Cena ... despite looking for her own home.

We got the WWE Diva Thursday at LAX, where she played coy about her status with her on-again-off-again beau -- whose house she's trying to move out of for her own spot.

We broke the story ... Nikki's looking to snap up her own house in the La Jolla area of San Diego. She's currently staying at John's home, and wants to remain nearby to be close to her sister, Brie. She's working with a budget of around $1 mil.

As for how the new house hunt is coming along, Nikki admits what should already be obvious ... SD is pricey! Sounds like she's chugging along though ... ready to start a new chapter in her life.

On John ... Nikki gives us mixed signals, saying she still loves him and that their fire's still burning. So ... you're telling us there's a chance?

Josh Radnor Neighbor Gets Green Light To Destroy Star's Huge Deck!!!

Published | Updated

Josh Radnor's neighbor just got permission from the City of Angels to destroy Josh's massive, $130,000 deck.

The "How I Met Your Mother" star and his neighbor have been feuding over the 1,300 square foot deck, which Josh built on the neighbor's property. Josh has an easement for access to that portion of the property, but doesn't own it, and the neighbor has already sued him to tear it down.

Looks like the lawsuit is no longer necessary, because the City of L.A. just sent a letter to the neighbor giving him permission to rip the crap out of the deck ... demolishing it. Turns out Josh built the structure without permits ... a big no no for the City, and it just got real.

TMZ broke the story ... Radnor got sued by his neighbor who claimed the actor knocked down a retaining wall and built a deck that extended onto his property.

Nikki Bella Moving Out of John Cena's Crib ... House Hunting SOLO!

Published | Updated

Nikki Bella's taking a big step in her relationship with John Cena ... a step AWAY from him.

Sources close to Nikki tell TMZ ... she's started shopping on her own for a home in the La Jolla area of San Diego. Despite their breakup, we're told she's been living at John's place in that area ... but he's been traveling in China.

As we've told you, Nikki and John have been trying to reconcile since she broke off their engagement in April, but when we last saw them together on a dinner date last month ... things didn't look so good.

Our sources say Nikki really wants to have her independence back and "figure herself out" -- a sign things may be over with Cena, at least for now. We're told she's looking to stay in the same area to be close to her sister, Brie.

Nikki's a first-time home buyer, and we're told her budget is just over $1 mil. We're told she wants a place with at least 4 bedrooms, good security and a pool. She's already scoped out 2 homes in gated communities.

As for the breakup -- the moment Nikki called off the engagement happened on camera, and it's airing on Sunday night's season finale of "Total Bellas."

2 Chainz Save My Trap House ... It's an ATL Monument!!!

Published | Updated

2 Chainz is heartbroken his pink "TRAP" house in Atlanta is set to be destroyed, but he's also fired up to launch a campaign to save it.

The rapper was at LAX Wednesday when we asked what he thought about the owner of the property saying he's planning to demolish the crib. Chainz has a personal connection because last year he rented the place -- known as the Eiffel Tower of ATL.

To be clear, it's no longer a trap house and Chainz says that's why it needs to be spared the wrecking ball. He gave us the lowdown on all the good that happened there while he leased it ... including church services and free HIV testing.

Waiting for your permission to load the Instagram Media.

Tity Boi says the charitable efforts, as well as countless photos and his own music video being shot there ... make the pink trap house a true landmark.

Our guy gave Chainz a suggestion on how to go about saving it and let's just say ... Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms should expect a call real soon.

Justin Timberlake Can't Stop the Feeling ... My SoHo Penthouse is Still Priced Too High

Published | Updated

Justin Timberlake is jumping on the Amazon Prime Day bandwagon and offering up a deal ... slashing the price of his SoHo penthouse Monday by nearly a quarter million.

Justin's now asking $6.75 million for the 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath crib. He put it on the market about 5 months ago for $7.995 mil, but dropped the price by a mil in the spring before knocking off an additional $245k this week.

JT purchased the ultra modern 2,600 sq. ft. place for $6.57 million back in 2010. Its neatest feature is probably the wraparound terrace, which is 853 square feet alone. The building also has a gym, garden and parking garage with a private entrance.

Jared Seligman from Stribling holds the listing.

Ludacris Zen Vacay at $10M Bahamas Pad ... with 400 sq. ft. Daybed!

Published | Updated

If Ludacris had run out of places to lay his head inside his Bahamas vacation house, he had no need to worry, because there was a 400-square-foot elevated daybed outside waiting for him by the pool.

Luda just crashed at the Ananda Estate on the island of Eleuthera. Sources tell us he was there for at least a couple of nights.

The sprawling, 4-bedroom beachfront home is currently on sale for $10 million and rents for $3,600/night.

It comes with an SUV, an ATV, 2 jet skis and a personal chef. There are also two chill spots next to the pool ... one with that huge daybed, and another with a sunken kitchen near a giant Buddha fountain.

As for that 50 ft. infinity pool, seems like it'd be really hard to get out of ... and Ludacris looks like he agrees.

Luann de Lesseps Sued By Ex-Husband & Kids ... You Broke Divorce Deal & Screwed Us!!

Published | Updated

Countess Luann de Lesseps, one of the stars of "The Real Housewives of New York City," has another legal mess on her hands with a lawsuit from none other than her ex and their kids.

Luann's ex, Alexandre de Lesseps, and their 2 adult children -- Noel and Victoria -- are suing her claiming she didn't keep her end of the divorce deal signed back in 2009.

In docs, obtained by TMZ, they say Luann treated herself back in 2013 to a luxurious $3.1 mil pad in the ritzy town of Sag Harbor, NY, but never followed through with creating a trust giving the kids half of the house. That was part of the divorce deal.

Now, they say she's threatening to sell the house and use the cash to buy herself a new crib in upstate NY ... which would mean the kids never got their cut. They want the court to declare she's in breach of the divorce and move forward with an injunction blocking the house sale.

We've reached out to Luann, so far no word back.

NBA's Brandon Jennings Ignites Neighborhood War ... Cops Called 30-40 Times!

Published | Updated

Milwaukee Bucks point guard Brandon Jennings is the most HATED man in his neighborhood -- with neighbors telling TMZ Sports they've called police between 30 AND 40 TIMES on the guy.

Here's the deal ... law enforcement tells us cops were called to Jennings' L.A. valley home in the early hours of July 5 after neighbors complained about an insanely loud rager at BJ's pad.

No arrests were made -- but multiple neighbors tell us they're fed up with Brandon because he treats the house like a nightclub, with crazy parties, blaring music and huge crowds almost every night of the week.

In fact, neighbors tell us they've spoken with Jennings and have pleaded with him to keep it down because the area is filled with families -- kids who have school and parents who work -- but the pleas have fallen on deaf ears.

The neighbors have taken their gripes to the Nextdoor app -- where they've strategized about how to get Brandon to be more considerate.

The crazy part ... Slash -- the rockstar -- used to live in Brandon's home and the neighbors say he was WAY more quiet and respectful than BJ.

One neighbor, Ivan Kuznetsov, tells TMZ Sports it's not personal ... he just needs to sleep.

"I have nothing against parties. Partying is nice. It's just not the right place with everyone trying to sleep."

We reached out to Brandon for comment -- so far, no word back.