Michael Lohan's GF Busted for DUI After Allegedly Smacking Him Around

Published | Updated

Call it the rematch ... Michael Lohan and Kate Major had another blowout fight tonight -- but this one ended with her in handcuffs for DUI ... TMZ has learned.

Michael claims they were in a nasty argument at their home in FL when she hit him multiple times in the face.

We're told Lohan called 911, and just as cops arrived ... Kate was fleeing in her car.

She didn't get far -- according to law enforcement, Kate crashed into some bushes near the house ... and was busted for allegedly driving intoxicated.

We're told she's still in custody, and getting booked for DUI ... and possibly domestic battery.

Less than a month ago Kate locked herself in a bedroom, and claimed Michael was trying to break down the door while brandishing a knife.

Police responded to calm the sitch, but no one was arrested ... that time.

Darren Sharper Judge Denies Release Shoots Down Bid for House Arrest

Published | Updated

Darren Sharper WILL NOT be released from jail today ... and a judge shot down his request for house arrest ... all because L.A. prosecutors got an assist from the Grand Canyon State.

Sharper appeared in L.A. County Superior Court this morning ... and asked the judge to be released from his cell since prosecutors in New Orleans have still not made up their minds about charging Sharper with sexual assault.

FYI -- last week, the judge had said that if N.O. didn't charge, Sharper would be released on bail.

But that was before Arizona stepped in with its own charges ... and today in court, the judge said that since Darren was formally charged in AZ, she could NOT release him because the sexual assault charges in Arizona are "non-bondable."

Sharper's attorneys told the judge that they have an agreement with AZ prosecutors that Sharper will be allowed to turn himself in ... instead of being forcibly extradited ... but the judge didn't budge and ordered Darren to stay behind bars until the next hearing.

Sharper's team asked for Sharper to be released on house arrest -- but the judge rejected that as well.

The next hearing is set for March 24.

New Found Glory Guitarist Accused of Online Sex Chatting with Underage Women

Published | Updated

New Found Glory guitar player Steve Klein is being accused of video chatting with a minor on an adult website ... but the guitarist says he's totally innocent.

Klein pled not guilty to multiple felony charges back in December ... 2 counts of lewd conduct with a minor under the age of 14, 3 counts of lewd conduct with a minor 14 or 15, 1 count of intent to commit lewd acts with a minor, and 1 count of possession of child pornography -- according to Alternative Press.

Details of the arraignment were just made public ... but on the day it happened, NFG released a shocking statement ousting Steve from the band -- with no explanation about why.

Now, the band says Steve told them about the allegations when they returned home from a tour in Australia ... and they decided to part ways at that point.

Steve's lawyer released a statement saying ALL charges are "derived solely from online consensual video chats" ... he didn't own any child porn ... and Steve believed the girls were older than 18.

The guitar player also says that no one actually knows who the alleged minors are -- including the prosecution, police and defense -- so it's possible they were of age.

Klein is due in court next week.

Manchester United Legend ARRESTED for Assault

Published | Updated

Former Manchester United superstar Eric Cantona was arrested in London Wednesday after cops say he attacked a man at lunch.

According to local reports, Cantona was arrested in the super-swanky Primrose Hill area (a ton of celebs live in that area).

Cops are not saying what allegedly set Eric off ... but they confirm the alleged victim did not require medical assistance.

FYI -- Cantona is the guy who created the famous quote, "When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

The quote was recently used by Shia LaBeouf ... who also seems to have an issue with fighting in London.

Petey Pablo RELEASED FROM PRISON ... Vows Rap Comeback

Published | Updated

Rapper Petey Pablo -- the rapper behind the mega-hits "Raise Up" and "Freek-a-Leek" -- has been RELEASED FROM PRISON ... after doing 2 years for gun-smuggling ... TMZ has learned.

Petey was arrested at Raleigh Durham Airport on SEPTEMBER 11, 2010 ... after cops say he tried to take a stolen gun through airport security.

Pablo was sentenced to 35 months behind bars at a federal prison ... but was released today, 4 months ahead of schedule.

Pablo now says he wants to return to hip-hop ... and has already hooked up with Timbaland.

"I'm now headed to the work shop," Pablo says ... "To begin what will be noted as my best work ever with one of the greatest producers of all time."

"See ya in a few, shirt still spinning!"

Charlie Sheen George Lopez Is an Amateur This Is How You Pass Out!!!

Published | Updated

George Lopez is sorely mistaken if he thinks he can out-party the party king -- Charlie Sheen sent him a clear message on the set of "Anger Management" Tuesday ... no one passes out like the Warlock.

The clip's pretty funny -- Charlie and George shot it together ... mocking George's recent arrest at a casino for public drunkenness.

George paid Charlie a visit after scoring a major deal at FX for his new show "Saint George," the same exact deal Charlie got for "Anger Management" -- a guaranteed 10 episodes with a promise of 90 more if the ratings are good. It's a small gamble for a HUGE payoff.

Chris Pine Busted for DUI In Kiwi Country

Published | Updated

Chris Pine was popped for DUI after blowing through a sobriety checkpoint and then allegedly blowing a .08.

Pine had been partying at a bar in New Zealand with some fellow actors and his girlfriend, beauty queen Iris Bjork Johannesdottir.

Law enforcement tells TMZ ... he caught their eye after driving through the checkpoint. Officers then made him stop and Chris reportedly blew a .08 ... the minimum for being legally drunk.

The incident occurred on March 1st. He must appear in court on Monday, and if he doesn't the judge will issue an arrest warrant.

Chris was his usual charming self ... very polite and "easy to deal with."

As for what he was doing in the bar ... beer. Maybe it was a game --- say the name of your GF 3 times really fast.

Umbrella Wielding Man vs. Taser TASER WINS

Published | Updated

A random guy wielding a giant deck umbrella ... in a standoff with 2 Santa Monica police officers ... armed with tasers -- who do you think comes out on top?

Yeah ... tasers are pretty much undefeated.

It appears the cops tried to talk it out with him, but when he kept swinging the umbrella like a weapon ... the taser came out and dude went down like a sack of wet cement.

Police say the man had just been kicked out of Starbucks for annoying customers -- and when they arrived he was making suicidal threats.

We're told the man was placed on a 5150 hold and taken to a hospital for mental evaluation.

Our newsroom's divided -- did the cops use excessive force ... or merely take him down safely?

So, we gotta ask ...

Darren Sharper NFL Pulls Plug On Jersey Sales [Update: It's Back]

Published | Updated

The NFL has finally 86'd the sale of Darren Sharper's jerseys from the official league website ... nearly one month after the former Saints star was charged with raping two women in L.A.

Sharper's jersey had been available on NFLshop.com up until last week ... but now, all traces of the former Pro Bowl safety/Super Bowl champ have been scrubbed from the site.

The move comes 10 days after the NFL Network fired Sharper from his gig as an analyst.

Sharper is currently holed up in an L.A. jail cell ... while the New Orleans D.A. decides whether to charge the football star with rape in that city as well. A decision is expected to be made by the end of the week.

We reached out to the NFL for comment about the stop in jersey sales -- so far, no word back.

8:08 AM PT -- After our story went up, the jerseys reappeared on the site. Here's a screen shot of the site earlier in the day.

Lil Boosie The Most Shocking Post-Prison Technology That Blew My Mind

Published | Updated

After 5 years in prison, rapper Lil Boosie couldn't believe how dramatically the world changed in such a short period of time -- but one piece of technology stood out as the most mind-blowing.

When Boosie got locked up on drug charges back in 2009 ... there was no Instagram, no FaceTime, Google wasn't making glasses -- and during an interview Monday, Boosie talked about what the technology overload felt like after his release.

But one technological advancement was more unbelievable than the rest. Watch the video to find out.

Oscar Pistorius VOMITS IN COURT During Graphic Description of GF's Wounds

Published | Updated

Oscar Pistorius threw up in court today ... several times ... as a pathologist detailed the injuries he found on Reeva Steenkamp's body after she was shot, in gruesome detail.

Pistorius was given a bucket to puke into during the testimony ... and used it quite frequently.

In between vomit sessions, the Olympian was seen rocking back and forth, crying and covering his ears with his hands.

As for the testimony, Professor Gert Saayman detailed the bullet wounds he found on Steenkamp following her death ... saying she was shot on the top of the head, in the right elbow, in the right hip and left hand.

Saayman said the head would have incapacitated Steenkamp immediately. He also said the ammo, Black Talon bullets, are the kind that "expand and mushroom" on impact for maximum damage.

At one point, the judge asked Pistorius' lawyer if he was going to be able to compose himself and stay in the courtroom. Oscar said he wanted to continue ... and was allowed to stay.

Thiago Silva Judge Says I CAN FIGHT AGAIN!

Published | Updated

Former UFC star Thiago Silva has been cleared to fight again ... not by the UFC (Dana White banned him for life) ... but by a judge, who says Silva has the right to earn his living.

As we previously reported, Silva was finally released from jail (on bail) after allegedly grabbing a gun and threatening to execute his wife and her boyfriend outside of a FL martial arts gym last month.

The judge slapped Silva with several restrictions (no drugs, booze, anger management, etc) ... but Silva's attorney Scott Saul tells us he DID allow Silva to resume training for his MMA career.

Weird, since one day he'll be learning how to manage his anger ... and the next he'll be training himself to pummel another man within an inch of his life.

We're told Silva -- who's under house arrest and wears an electronic tracking device -- has permission to train at a nearby gym. He's also allowed to visit with his attorney and his manager.

Since the UFC is off the table, Silva will try and book a fight with another organization -- and once that happens (if it happens), the judge will have to give approval before Silva can enter the ring.

Antonio Tarver Habitual Gambling Debtor Ran From 2 Other Casino Debts

Published | Updated

He might be the welcher-weight champion of the world ... 'cause TMZ Sports has learned Antonio Tarver was sued over unpaid gambling debts by TWO VEGAS CASINOS before his problems with the Wynn.

According to court docs, Tarver got into some trouble with the MGM Grand and the Bellagio back in 2009 after taking out a heavy-duty gambling marker at each hotel and failing to pay it back.

MGM Grand says ... Tarver borrowed $100k but only paid back $10k
Bellagio says ... Tarver borrowed $50k but only paid back $5k.

They sued -- and according to court records, both casinos got their money back two years later.

But Tarver didn't learn his lesson. As we previously reported, the 45-year-old was locked up for allegedly skipping out on a $200,000 gambling marker from the Wynn stemming from 2012.

Tarver suggested his friend would help him repay the debt -- as long as he gets back in the ring and starts boxing again.

We spoke to Tarver's reps who insist the guy does NOT have a gambling problem.

Wanna bet?

Darren Sharper Stays in Jail But Freedom Clock is Ticking

Published | Updated

Darren Sharper will sit in a Los Angeles jail for another week, while the clock ticks as the New Orleans D.A. decides whether to charge the football star with rape.

Sharper appeared in court today ... trying to get out of the slammer he's been sitting in since last week ... when a New Orleans judge issued an arrest warrant in connection with rape allegations by 2 women.

Sharper wanted out of jail today, but the L.A. Superior Court judge concluded she can't let him because the New Orleans D.A. has 10 full business days to decide whether to charge Sharper. The judge felt she had an obligation to hold him until the 10-day period runs out next Thursday.

So Sharper will sit behind bars and New Orleans has to decide whether to s*** or get off the pot. If he isn't charged by next Thursday, it appears the judge will release Sharper, who has already posted $1 million bail for rape charges that have been filed against him in L.A. County.

The New Orleans case is curious. The alleged rapes supposedly occurred back in Sept., but the case went no where ... in part because one of the women insisted nothing happened. She has recently changed her story, but authorities there didn't seem interested in pursuing anything until all the publicity.

Aaron Hernandez CHARGED WITH ASSAULT ... Over Jailhouse Fight

Published | Updated

Aaron Hernandez has been charged with assault and battery for a ferocious attack on a defenseless inmate last month ... TMZ Sports has learned.

According to Sheriff Thomas Hodgson ... the charge is a misdemeanor offense.

TMZ Sports broke the story ... Hernandez attacked an inmate who was wearing handcuffs on February 25th. Our sources tell us the victim had been talking smack to Hernandez.

Hernandez was supposed to be isolated for his own protection.

Now, we're told officials at Bristol County Jail in Mass. are changing procedures to ensure nothing like this happens again.

Ex-UFC Fighter Thiago Silva LEAVING JAIL After Alleged Gun Incident w/ Wife

Published | Updated

Former UFC fighter Thiago Silva will be RELEASED FROM JAIL ... for the first time since he allegedly grabbed a gun and threatened to shoot his wife in Florida ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Silva was initially locked up without bond when he was arrested on Feb. 7th -- but today, the judge changed his mind and set bond at $25k.

But Silva isn't entirely a free man ... we're told he'll be on house arrest with an electronic monitor for the time being. He must also complete an anger management program.

The judge also ordered Thiago to stay away from his wife and her boyfriend at all times. He must also submit to random drug and alcohol testing.

As we previously reported, Thiago was initially arrested for attempted murder after allegedly threatening to shoot his wife and her BF in front of a martial arts school in FL.

The judge later reduced the charges to aggravated assault. Dana White has since banned Silva from ever fighting in the UFC again.

He's due back in court next week.