TikTok Prank MTA Blasts Idiot for Cereal Stunt ... NYPD Investigating

Published | Updated
A TikTok prankster's getting rightfully condemned for dumping a tub of cereal on the floor of a NYC subway train, including by the MTA ... which called the stunt
CEREAL OFFENDER
UPDATE

8:47 AM PT -- The NYPD tells TMZ ... "We are looking into the matter."

A TikTok prankster's getting rightfully condemned for dumping a tub of cereal on the floor of a NYC subway train, including by the MTA ... which called the stunt "despicable."

The stupidy played out like this -- TikTok star @fckjoshy got on a train heading to the Bronx Tuesday with a box of Fruity Pebbles and a gallon of milk, and proceeded to mix them in a big plastic bin ... like it's his normal routine.

Amusing enough, but then he stood up and "accidentally" dropped it on the subway floor so it spilled everywhere ... causing passengers nearby to scurry away.

The TikTok moron narrated his video of the giant mess he created, saying ... "Someone was like, 'I cannot believe this is happening.' I was like, 'I can't believe this is happening again.'"

Of course, the fact it happened at all has sparked justifiable outrage not just from random folks on Twitter, but the MTA ... who called fckjoshy's prank "A new low."

It added ... "Pulling a prank on essential workers in the middle of a global pandemic. And making essential workers clean up your mess. Despicable." Not to mention the ridiculous waste ... as millions of Americans have to wait in hours-long lines at food banks

The video's still managed to rack up hundreds of thousands of likes ... along with calls for the prankster to be arrested.

Tekashi 6ix9ine L.A. Charity Makes Bid for His $200k ... We'll Use it to Feed Kids!!!

Published | Updated

One group's $200,000 trash is another's treasure ... Tekashi 6ix9ine's rejected funds are exactly what an L.A. nonprofit -- that also helps kids -- needs to survive.

We broke the story ... the "GOOBA" rapper was set to donate $200k this week to No Kid Hungry, which helps feed families that can't afford to feed themselves. However, the charity turned down 6ix9ine's donation.

Enter Keith Johnson, Executive Director of Kooking 4 Kids, who tells TMZ ... if the rapper's looking to do a good deed and help eliminate hunger, his past deeds shouldn't matter.

As we told ya, No Kid Hungry said, "As a child-focused campaign, it is our policy to decline funding from donors whose activities do not align with our mission and values."

However, the Kooking 4 Kids boss says ... "If there is an individual that wants to help address hunger in Los Angeles, we welcome it. How that person wants to live their life is for them to decide."

Keith says his nonprofit often holds BBQ fundraisers, and he doesn't go digging into the personal lives of people who are there to support the cause. He does add that every organization has the right to determine from whom it will accept funds -- but donations are vital to his organization to survive, so he's not picky.

Johnson says K4K travels to 4 different parts of L.A. weekly and serves about 1,600-1,800 free meals to children and parents every day ... and they always run out.

He tells us, even before the pandemic, the org was stretched thin because L.A. County has some of the highest child hunger numbers ... and it can always use more funding.

So, 6ix9ine, if you're reading this ...

Tekashi 6ix9ine Blasts Non-Profit For Declining $200k Taking Food Out Kids' Mouths!!!

Published | Updated
UPDATE

1:40 PM PT -- Tekashi just fired back upon learning his donation had been denied, and he's making what some might consider a valid point.

UPDATE

He writes, "@nokidhungry rather take food out the mouth of these innocent children I never seen something so cruel." While you could argue No Kid Hungry is standing firm on their principles -- which many might find commendable -- others could equally argue back that money is money, and if the guy wants to fork over a bunch for a good cause ... why not just take it?

UPDATE

It's quite a pickle, but it sounds like NKH has spoken. Sheesh, not even Socrates had it this tough in the ethics department.

UPDATE

1:19 PM PT -- 6ix9ine's money is no good at No Kid Hungry -- the nonprofit is turning down his attempted donation, and their reasoning is telling.

UPDATE

The org says, "We are grateful for Mr. Hernandez’s generous offer to donate to No Kid Hungry but we have informed his representatives that we have declined this donation. As a child-focused campaign, it is our policy to decline funding from donors whose activities do not align with our mission and values."

UPDATE

In other words, it doesn't sound like they wanna be affiliated with anything Tekashi reps or has repped in the past -- and as we've seen ... that encompassed a lot of alleged wrongdoing. Bummer?

Tekashi 6ix9ine's glorious return to social media paid him handsomely and then some -- but he ain't keeping all the dough for himself ... the dude's giving back to kids in need.

Sources close to the rapper tell TMZ ... the release of his new song, "GOOBA," as well as the launch of some new merch that he promoted on IG last week has left him with a small fortune on his hands in the amount of about $2 million, which he made in less than a week.

We're told Tekashi raked in a solid mil in just the last few days alone. Rather than hold on to all the cash, or put it it the bank for a rainy day -- our sources say 6ix9ine's planning to donate 10 percent of his haul to hungry families who are struggling in the pandemic.

Specifically, we're being told 69 will send $200k to an org called No Kid Hungry, which helps dole out money to families that can't afford to feed themselves or their little ones -- which, as you can imagine, has gotten worse with COVID-19 putting people out of work.

Tekashi's hoping his donation will help in that cause -- and, frankly, it's a really nice gesture and a nice pendulum swing after his wild, and not so smart, weekend activities.

Here's hoping it also serves as a sign to come for 6ix9ine in general -- give and you get, solid life philosophy.

Originally Published -- 10:02 AM PT

Red Lobster The Place to Be on Mother's Day ... Customers Damn Near Riot

Published

A modest Pennsylvania town's citizenry had a hankerin' for some unextraordinary shellfish for Mother's Day, so they flocked to their local Red Lobster ... which wasn't up to the task.

The chain location in Ross Township, PA was met with literally dozens (and quite possibly more) of would-be customers on Sunday, all of whom were there to pick up takeout orders they'd placed online -- either through the official company website or through a 3rd-party app.

Obviously, the restaurant wasn't seating people inside -- but it doesn't look like they were anticipating the virtual influx of business ... local reports say people waited hours in line just to get their Cheddar Bay Biscuits and lobster shell bibs. In fact, perhaps even more of them left empty-handed ... because the place closed before they could fill everyone's orders.

One reporter says many in the crowd were irate, and cops were called to settle everyone down. Fortunately, no arrests were made ... but still, crazy to think it got that out of hand.

As for RL -- the company says they're sorry some people decided to leave before being able to receive their food, and anyone who ordered through their channel will get a refund.

Everyone else has to kick rocks and take it up with Grubhub, or whatever else they used.

Reopen Protests Armed Demonstrators Storm Subway ... To Buy Sandwiches

Published | Updated

A group of protesters busted through the doors of a Subway with their guns blazing -- but it wasn't to shoot the place up ... they were just hangry for some footlongs, apparently.

A photojournalist for the News & Observer in Raleigh, NC recently captured these surreal pics and shared them on social media, showing about a dozen "mostly-armed" reopen demonstrators hitting up a Subway mid-protest to get their sandwich fix, firearms in hand.

The photos are wild -- you see these folks tightly holding their rifles and other artillery weapons as they browse the menu to see what they wanna nosh on. It's like they put their lunacy on pause and became regular people again ... if only for a moment.

Also, peep the dude with the AT-4 rocket launcher strapped across his back. It's got the word "INERT" labeled on it, which many say means it's a fake/replica and not actually functional or dangerous. Stilllll, how crazy is it that he walked in there with that at all???

Even more bonkers is the fact that the Subway workers served them -- but hey when you got a mini militia rolling up and asking for a bite ... you might just do what they say.

'MURICA!

Report: Michael Jordan Wouldn't Allow Horace To Eat ... After Bad Bulls Games

Published

Michael Jordan hated losing so much, he wouldn't allow HIS OWN teammate to eat after bad games -- reportedly taking food off Horace Grant's table some nights in the '90s!

Legendary Bulls reporter Sam Smith revealed the insane story this week ... saying players told him MJ would make airline stewardesses skip Grant on team planes after games if he sucked earlier in the day.

"Players would come to me over the years and said, 'You know what he did? He took Horace's food away on the plane because Horace had a bad game,'" Smith said on the Tolbert, Krueger & Brooks Podcast.

"He told the stewardesses, 'Don’t feed him, he doesn’t deserve to eat!'"

Of course, Jordan and Grant won A LOT together -- so it's unclear how often MJ pulled the savage move ... but it's well known the two didn't exactly have the best relationship regardless.

Their friction has been touched on several times in ESPN's "The Last Dance" documentary ... with Jordan even accusing Grant on the show of leaking stories in the '90s to paint him in a bad light.

For his part, Grant says he wasn't the snitch ... claiming, "Not one thing I divulged to Sam Smith."