TMZ

Our TV Shows

Got a Tip?

Call TMZ at (888) 847-9869 or Click Here

'The Bachelorette'

Andi & Josh

First Public Outing After the Finale

7/29/2014 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

072914_andi_dorfman_launch_v2
With the finale of "The Bachelorette" having aired Monday night, Andi Dorfman and her new fiancé Josh Murray can finally go out in public together ... and they did so the first chance they got.

Dorfman picked Murray over fellow suitor Nick Viall and the new couple immediately jumped on the red eye at LAX to do the morning shows in New York City.

Andi and Josh clearly couldn't wait to be together -- the video was shot around 9:15 PM PT ... and Dorfman making her pick didn't air on the west coast until around 9:45 PM. 

Spoiler alert?

'Bachelorette' Andi Dorfman

I'm a Lawyer ...

Not a TV Fame Whore!

6/19/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0618-andi-dorfman-launch2

Andi Dorfman
is NOT jettisoning her legal career for Hollywood ... so she claims in a private, plea to her D.A. boss.

The Fulton County D.A. made news a few days ago when he said the new Bachelorette resigned, after her leave of absence as an Assistant District Attorney expired.  She originally took the leave to shoot the show, but after the resignation was announced everyone assumed she was giving up law.

Not so.  TMZ got hold of her resignation letter, in which she says her TV obligations will wrap by the end of the year.  And then she begs the D.A. to "strongly consider me for re-hire."

Andi says ...  "my true passion is in the prosecution of criminal cases."

The D.A.'s office previously told TMZ they'd be open to bringing Andi back.

Justice > Love

'Bachelorette' Andi Dorfman

Will You Please

Accept This Resignation?

6/16/2014 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

Bachelorette Andi Dorfman ResignsThe Fulton County District Attorney’s office is NOT getting a rose from "Bachelorette" Andi Dorfman ... because TMZ has learned she has decided not to go back to the job.

As TMZ first reported, Fulton County D.A. Paul Howard Jr. allowed Dorfman to take an unpaid leave to do the show ... as long as she was back by May 31.

The Fulton County D.A.'s office tells TMZ ... Andi did not want to ask for an extension on her leave, so she decided to resign instead. The D.A.'s office had nothing but good things to say about her ... even going as far as saying they would be open to re-hiring her if the opportunity arises. 

Perhaps there is true love there after all.

'Bachelorette' Reject

My 'Surprise' Appearance Was Actually Scripted

5/21/2014 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

5020-chris-bukowski-bachelorette-logo-twitter-01
The dude who tried to crash "The Bachelorette" house on Monday's episode says the show made it seem like he was some sort of stalker ... but his "surprise" appearance was all the producers' idea.

Chris Bukowski tells TMZ, "They made it seem like they didn't know I was coming, but they knew."

If you didn't see it, Bukowski -- a contestant from Season 8 of "The Bachelorette" --  showed up at the house uninvited ... hoping for a shot at dating Andi Dorfman.  When he got there he plead his case to producers and security ... who eventually carted him away.

Bukowski now tells us ... the whole thing was a set up. He wanted to be on the show but he applied too late ... and the producers concocted the idea of showing up unannounced.

Chris says they even suggested a romantic touch -- a bouquet of roses.

Check out the video ... he still seems pretty creepy.


052014_bachelor_guy_launch

'Bachelorette'

Boyz II Men

Date War

3/20/2014 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0320_Andi_Dorfman_tmz_wm
LET THE GAMES BEGIN -- the men on the new season of "The Bachelorette" are already competing hard for the affections of sexy attorney Andi Dorfman ... and somehow, Boyz II Men got dragged into the fray.

Spoiler alert -- sources tell TMZ, Andi and her suitors were out in Santa Barbara Wednesday for their third group date ... when they arrived at an outdoor Boyz II Men show ... and took over the stage.

It was all obviously a set-up for the show, but it still looked like a blast. We're told the bachelors were split into two groups -- one in khaki blazers and one in blue cardigans -- and they each sang their own renditions of "I'll Make Love to You."

We're told the guy in the foreground (on the left) had the best voice.

And Andi ... looked hot.

0320_Andi_Dorfman_tmz_wm_sub

Lawyer 'Bachelorette'

Boss Stunned She's Leaving for Dating Show

2/28/2014 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0227-andi-dorfman-launch-02
New "Bachelorette" Andi Dorfman has stunned her boss -- the D.A. of Fulton County -- by bailing in the middle of a murder trial to appear on a TV show ... but he's grudgingly giving her a shot at stardom.

TMZ obtained the letter written by Fulton County D.A. Paul Howard Jr., who calls her request "highly unusual." 

Truth be told ... most law firms and prosecutors' offices would give someone like Andi her walking papers, because they would normally view the request as flaky.  But Howard grudgingly agreed to take her back, calling her "a valued member of the DA's office."  She's also hot.

But two strings attached.  Her leave will be unpaid.  And, she has until May 31st to come back.  After that, she's just another professional reality star.

He ended his letter with, "Wish you best of luck."

'Bachelor' Star

Juan Pablo Galavis

Bring On the Hot Model Ass!

10/22/2013 7:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1022-nikki-ferrell-bikini-PCN
This hot piece of model ass belongs to Nikki Ferrell ... one of the chicks gunning to bang new  "Bachelor" Juan Pablo Galavis ... and from the looks of things, she's a frontrunner.

Nikki (according to various reports) is a 26-year-old model from Kansas City ... who was spotted with the former pro soccer player in Miami this weekend.

Galavis appeared on "The Bachelorette" last season, but didn't crack the final 5.

Sometimes, ya gotta lose to win.

1022-subasset-nikki-ferrell-bikini-PCN

'Bachelorette' Contestant

Sucker-Punch Apology

Is Hilariously BAD [VIDEO]

6/4/2013 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

060313_kahl_launch

Kasey Kahl finally got a chance to put his TV skills from "The Bachelorette" to use again -- in a taped apology to the man and woman he decked outside a nightclub -- and his delivery is hysterical.

TMZ obtained a copy of the videotaped mea culpa Kahl agreed to make as part of a settlement in his civil lawsuit with the two people.

You gotta see Kasey's emotional (we're kidding) description of the attack, saying ... "He called me a douchebag, and I became upset. I sucker-punched (him)."

Honestly, we've seen porn stars deliver better lines.

As TMZ previously reported, Kahl also made a deal in the criminal complaint for the fight outside a Fresno club in January 2012 ... getting off with 3 years probation.

Kasey Kahl

No Prison

Just Probation in Bar Brawl

5/28/2013 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0528_kasey_kahl_mugshot_article
Former "Bachelorette" contestant Kasey Kahl won't have to cozy up to a prison cellmate -- he was just sentenced to 3 years probation for a huge bar brawl in Fresno last year.

Kahl struck a sweet deal in the case, agreeing to plead no contest to one felony assault charge ... while another assault charge was dropped.

As we previously reported ... Kahl was arrested for bashing a man and his girlfriend in the face during a fight outside Club Habanos in Fresno back in January 2012.

Kahl's attorney says his record could be wiped clean if he stays out of trouble during probation ... and completes his community service.

'Bachelorette' Star

Caught Sleeping Around ...

For a Good Cause

11/16/2012 1:02 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1116_jillian_harris_SplashWill you accept this cardboard box?

Former "Bachelorette" star Jillian Harris did on Thursday and spent the chilly night on the streets of Vancouver to help raise awareness and money for homeless youth.

As TMZ reported earlier, the 32-year-old had vowed to tough it out in just a sleeping bag to raise $11K for the nonprofit organization Covenant House.

Now this -- unlike dating on national television --  is a cold dose of reality.

'Bachelorette' Star

Homeless in Vancouver

...Temporarily

11/13/2012 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

1112_jillian-ha-rris_tmzcompositeEx "Bachelorette" Jillian Harris is moving into a cardboard box, in the brutal cold of Canada -- and while the economy does suck that much -- Jillian's actually choosing to do this for charity.

Jillian -- who was on Season 5 of the ABC show -- tells TMZ she's going to spend a night on the streets of Vancouver with nothing more than a sleeping bag and a piece of cardboard.

Jillian lives in Vancouver and is teaming up with Covenant House to raise awareness (and money) for homeless youth there because she says "it's heartbreaking to think about all the kids and families" who don't have roofs over their heads as winter approaches.

The event goes down Nov. 15th when the forecast calls for 36 degrees, 10% chance of rain -- and a 100% chance of freezing your ass off.

But if all goes well ... Jillian hopes to raise $11,000.

Ex-'Bachelorette'

Dives Into Water Hazard

To Save Sinking Golf Cart

10/25/2012 12:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1024-jillian-harris-video-tmz

The rule is ... PLAY IT AS IT LIES ... and that's exactly what ex-"Bachelorette" star Jillian Harris did earlier this month when her golf cart rolled into a freaking water hazard -- and she DOVE IN AFTER IT.

And the waterlogged aftermath was all caught on tape.

Sources tell TMZ, Jillian and her friends were participating in a charity golf tournament in West Kelowna, British Columbia when Jillian fell out of her golf cart.

According to sources, her friend jumped out to help Jillian, but forgot to put on the parking brake -- so the golf cart rolled into a water hazard.

Jillian quickly dove in after it to save their stuff ... but it was already too late -- so Jillian did what anyone else would do in that situation, and shotgunned a beer.

We're told Jillian and her friend have been talking with the course since the incident -- and have already agreed to split the costs of damages to the cart.

'The Bachelor'

No Black Men ...

No Problem!

10/17/2012 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

101612_bachelor2_still
A judge says "The Bachelor" doesn't have to cast African-Americans -- so it's time to celebrate ... if you're a Black man. Seriously, who wants to deal with 25 women constantly fighting and bitching?

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings! 

Around The Web