“Twilight” star Kristen Stewart
says she has a crazy neighbor on her hands ... a neighbor who is allegedly harassing her and claiming that she's harboring wolves.Jules Stewart
says the beef began April 21, when the neighbor walked up her driveway. Stewart says she ordered the 61-year-old woman off her property … and according to legal docs the two exchanged heated, vulgar words.
The neighbor, Sue Bemi, allegedly claimed Stewart's dogs were actually WOLVES. Bemi supposedly screamed her wolves "belong in the mountains of Montana" and should be set free and she was ready to take care of business.
Stewart’s filing says after their blowup, Bemi started a campaign of harassment, regularly making “howling sounds, growls, chirps and other weird noises” ... which riled up the animals.
Bemi claims in her own handwritten legal docs Stewart herself confessed the animals were really wolves.
Stewart, a longtime Hollywood script supervisor who recently directed her first feature film “K-11,” got a restraining order this AM, ordering Bemi to say 100 yards clear of her property for 1 year.
Music Festival concert goers are too cool for school ... except when it comes to Edward Cullen and Bella Swan.
While at the annual hipster fest in the California desert this weekend, Robert Pattinson
and Kristen Stewart
tried to blend in with their fellow American Apparel clad music lovers ... but got chased down by a secret legion of closet "Twilight" fans.
Spending over $350 to melt in the sweltering heat for three days can cause people to do some really crazy things.
HOORAY! Ashley Greene
's life hasn't completely fallen apart after her apartment was incinerated
The actress was spotted eating lunch in West Hollywood Monday ... not far from where her condo went up in flames last month ... and she didn't look like a complete emotional wreck.
Ironically, the restaurant where she ate is called "Toast." Even Ashley has to see the humor in that.
Ashley Greene's condo fire was tragic
but also not totally shocking to other residents in the building, who say the actress was trouble.
Multiple sources in Ashley's West Hollywood condo building tell TMZ ... the actress was an utter nuisance -- they say her unit was a revolving door for her fellow actors, friends and others who came and went in the middle of the night. The people who lived below Ashley say there was so much commotion above them they had trouble sleeping.
On top of that, residents complained that Ashley didn't control her dogs -- which were incessant barkers.
We're told residents complained to building management, but nothing happened.
Here's the kicker ... The owner of the unit will be fixing it up, and she says Ashley is welcome to live there again -- that's because Ashley has always paid her rent. Wow.
TMZ has just obtained the 911 call that was placed by a breathless man who repeatedly pleaded for help after Ashley Greene's apartment exploded in flames, screaming, "The building's on fire."
As we first reported, Ashley and two men were sleeping in her rental unit when the fire broke out. Officials now say the cause of the fire was an unattended candle that torched the couch and subsequently the entire place.
One of Ashley's dogs perished in the blaze. Her second dog was saved.
It's case closed for the Ashley Greene
condo fire ... TMZ has learned, the devastating flames that ripped through the actress' L.A. apartment Friday have officially been ruled an accident.
Law enforcement sources tell us, the L.A. County Sheriff's Department, the L.A. Fire Department and the insurance company -- all of which opened an arson investigation -- are in lockstep ... the fire occurred as the result of carelessness
.TMZ broke the story
... the fire started when an unattended candle accidentally lit Ashley's living room couch ablaze.
Building sources tell us, at least four neighboring units were significantly damaged from the blaze. Insurance agents are expected to stop by today to start the claims process.As we previously reported
, Greene, her boyfriend and brother were all sleeping in the condo when the fire erupted. One of Ashley's two dogs perished.
's condo will have to be completely gutted, sources tell TMZ, and four other units in her building will need work done following yesterday's tragic fire.
As TMZ first reported, an unattended candle
in the living room of Greene's West Hollywood condo started a horrific blaze that resulted in the death of one of Greene's dogs
According to our sources, the damages to Greene's unit is so bad, the place will have to be completely gutted -- walls torn down, floor removed, etc.
We're told moisture damage from the blaze will require four other units in the building to be worked on. Our sources say the unit directly above Greene's was the only other unit that needed to be evacuated.
We now know what caused the fire at Ashley Greene
's condo that killed her beloved dog -- an unattended candle ... TMZ has learned.
Law enforcement sources tell us ... they have already done a preliminary investigation and determined the candle lit the living room couch on fire -- a fire which spread throughout the unit.As we previously reported
, Greene, her boyfriend and brother were all sleeping in the condo when the blaze erupted.
In addition to the dog ... 3 people in the building were injured.
Cradling her dog's dead body, "Twilight
" star Ashley Greene
was utterly heartbroken at her West Hollywood condo this afternoon ... after the whole place went up in flames.TMZ broke the story
... the fire pretty much destroyed the condo and one of the actress' two dogs perished in the blaze. Ashley can be seen holding the dog's body in the video, wrapped in a sheet.
As we reported, Ashley was home at the time with her boyfriend and brother when the fire broke out on the living room sofa. They were sleeping at the time, and quickly evacuated before anyone was hurt.
Once they realized Ashley's dogs were still inside, the two boys rushed back to save them ... but couldn't. One dog died, the other is expected to be taken to Animal Control to be checked out.
3:30 PM PT
-- TMZ has learned, a candle was responsible for starting the fire
.12:16 PM PT
A firefighter tells us ... Ashley, her boyfriend and her brother were out late last night and were sleeping when the fire broke out on the living room sofa. They ran out of the apartment, and then realized the dogs were still there. The 2 men tried to get back in to rescue them but couldn't. We're told Ashley wanted to keep the dog that died, so firefighters wrapped it in a sheet and gave it either to Ashley
or one of the 2 guys.
11:50 AM PT
-- A firefighter and a neighbor on scene just told TMZ ... one of the dogs died at the scene ... under the bed.
We have been told a second dog is expected to be taken to Animal Control ... to be checked out.
And, we're told several other residents tried to fight the blaze with fire extinguishers. They were covered in soot.
11:15 AM PT
-- Residents in the building who live near Ashley tell TMZ ... Ashley's brother and assistant had been going in and out of the condo all morning. One resident says she heard glass exploding in Ashley's condo. The woman says Ashley's toy fox terriers were inside the unit. As we reported, one dog was definitely saved.
" star Ashley Greene
's home has been burnt to a crisp ... after a fire ripped through her West Hollywood condo, TMZ has learned ... but luckily, one of her dogs was saved. We know Ashley has 2 dogs, and we don't know the status of the second.
Marlo is a girl and Theo is a boy ... we're not sure which died.
At least 10 fire trucks swarmed to the 7-story building moments ago to extinguish the blaze. The full extent of the damage is unclear ... but a photo agency has released shots of the aftermath inside the apartment.
We don't know if Ashley was home at the time. One fireman told TMZ ... the fire started on a sofa.
Three people were treated for minor injuries.
Believe it or not, there is something smoother and even more hairless than Taylor Lautner
's jacked buff body ... his new wax sculpture.
The crazy kids at Madame Tussauds
in Berlin have unveiled the latest humanoid replica of the 21-year-old "Twilight" hunk and it is abs-olutely identical to the actual manscaped golden tan boy wonder ... even down to the rippling six pack.
While very pretty, Taylor hasn't looked this lifeless since "Breaking Dawn 2."