Ashton Kutcher Manny Down ... After Scooter Crash
Ashton Kutcher accidentally nailed a young man riding a scooter, sending him flying through the air.
19-year-old Leo Marenghi tells TMZ ... he was scooting along Tuesday afternoon on the sidewalk and as he passed the Sunset Bronson Studios in Hollywood, Kutcher pulled out of the lot in his black Tesla. Margenghi, who works as a nanny, says the impact propelled him into the air and he landed in the street.
We're told Kutcher was concerned, got out of his car and asked Leo if he was alright. He said he was fine, save a few bruises. Leo's not in showbiz, but he couldn't resist asking for a selfie as a memento, and Ashton obliged.
Leo, ever the nanny, was on his way to pick up his kids from school, and that's why he was carrying 2 additional scooters.
We reached out to Ashton's rep ... so far, no word back.
See also
Webbie Shame on Me? Nah, Shame on My Kids!!! It's Open Door Policy Now
Webbie has no regrets about publicly shaming his teenage sons on the Internet after catching them in bed with a girl -- and he says their punishment fits the crime.
The Louisiana MC was on "TMZ Live" Monday to explain what led up to his live streaming his harsh verbal spanking on his 2 sons, their guy friend and a girl. Webbie described the scene he walked in on around 4 AM -- all 4 teens in bed together.
Webbie says his kids' buddy tried booking it at one point and was ready to leave the girl behind. It appears he got all the kids back in the house though, and eventually got a hold of their parents.
He also tells us about the first wave of discipline he's rolled out for his boys -- and apparently, there's more to come. Like they said in 'Next Friday' ... no more locked doors!
No more doors at all, actually.
See also
Webbie Publicly Shames His Kids ... I Caught 'em in Bed with a Girl!!!
Webbie isn't down for his teenage sons having sex under his roof, a fact his kids definitely know now -- if they didn't before -- because their dad fully shamed them on the Internet.
The Louisiana rapper says he busted his 2 kids, a male friend, and a female friend all in bed -- and then proceeded to conduct an interrogation live on his social media. Webbie repeatedly tells the kids, "You f**ked up!!" When one of the kids, not his, tried to leave he yelled, "Don't get to running. Don't run out this motherf*****!"
Webbie panned his camera around the room showing all the kids' faces -- we blurred them for this post.
He verbally dressed down the girl too, for being in the bed, saying ... "Girl, that's crazier than a motherf*****. You better stop."
It's unclear if Webbie ever got a hold of any of the parents.
The obvious question -- is he parent of the year or an angry dad who went too far?
See also
Elizabeth Smart Kidnapper Unfit For Release ... Parole Board Says
Elizabeth Smart has good reason to be scared of the fact one of her kidnappers is being released from prison ... because the parole board tells TMZ the convict poses a danger to society.
The Utah Board of Pardons and Prisons believes ... Wanda Barzee is unfit for parole -- but the board's hands are tied because the 72-year-old will complete her sentence next week and be released Sept. 19. Just 3 months ago the Board said Barzee was unfit for early release.
We're told there's simply nothing the board can do to keep Barzee off the streets, even though they don't consider release to be appropriate in her case.
Barzee pled guilty to helping kidnap Smart in 2002, and Wednesday marks the end of her 15-year sentence. In Utah, prisoners must be released by the time their sentence is complete.
Elizabeth -- famously held captive by Barzee and Brian David Mitchell for 9 months when she was 14 -- is PISSED one of her captors is hitting the streets and she's taking extreme measures to protect her family.
See also
Carrie Underwood Had 3 Miscarriages ... Over Last 2 Years
Carrie Underwood revealed some tragic news this weekend about her fertility issues over the past couple years -- during which she suffered three miscarriages.
The country music star shared her emotional story on CBS Sunday Morning, where she got into some of the meanings behind her new single "Cry Pretty." She says one major hardship was unsuccessfully carrying 3 babies to term, and still having to put out new music. Carrie explains sometimes you put on a happy face ... even in sadness.
Carrie also suffered a serious injury late last year that required her to get about 50 stitches in her face. Needless to say ... it's been rough for her for a multitude of reasons.
Thankfully, Carrie is currently pregnant with her second child -- which she announced just last month. She looks to be a few months along at this point.
See also
Mr. T From One Scout to Another ...
Mr. T can talk shop with anyone, but especially Cub Scouts ... because he used to be in the Bear Patrol!!!
The legendary actor was at a Ralphs store in Sherman Oaks, CA Saturday, where a couple young Scouts were raising money for their pack. T chatted 'em up about being honorable and kind, doing good deeds ... and the 3 types of poison in the woods.
But, the bonus treat was when he went to his car and got the boys their very own Mr. T In Your Pocket toy ... a keychain that plays all of his notable sayings. No pity necessary for these kids!
We're told he also donated $100 ... and gave them a proper salute before he left. The Cub Scouts, obviously, were stoked.
Time to add a Mr. T badge.
See also
Kim Kardashian West It's Babypalooza!!!
Get ready for your "awwwwww" jaw to drop ... because Kim Kardashian West's latest Instagram pic is pretty dang cute.
Kim shared a photo of all 3 of the Kardashian family baby girls -- her daughter Chi on the left, Khloe's daughter True in the middle, and Kylie's daughter Stormi on the right -- sitting on a soft, fuzzy carpet together looking up at ... something that caught all their attention.
Kim captioned it "The Triplets" with heart emojis ... and also tagged her sisters in the pic.
If you're keeping track, Chicago is 8 months old ... True is 5 months ... and Stormi is 7 and a half. No word why Stormi's the only one wearing shoes.
Story developing ... (just kidding)
See also
Elizabeth Smart Kidnapper's Release Scares Me ... I Will Protect Myself
Elizabeth Smart -- famously kidnapped and held captive for 9 months when she was 14 -- is speaking out about the pending release of one of her captors ... and she's taking extreme measures to protect her family.
Elizabeth doesn't specifically say what she plans to do to keep her family safe because she's afraid of tipping her hand before next week's release of 72-year-old Wanda Barzee.
Barzee pled guilty to helping kidnap Smart in 2002, and she's expected to be set free September 19 after 15 years behind bars.
The Utah Board of Pardons and Parole set an initial release date for January 2024, but recently said there was a miscalculation and decided to set Barzee free next week.
The very thought of Barzee on the streets makes Elizabeth shudder. Smart, a mother of 2, claims Barzee stood idly by as Brian David Mitchell repeatedly raped her in captivity.
Elizabeth is worried about Barzee's mental health, and she's asking authorities to take a second look at their decision to release the convict, claiming Barzee is a threat to the community.
Elizabeth was found while walking with Barzee and Mitchell in a Utah suburb, thanks to people who recognized the perps from news reports. Smart is now a child safety activist.
See also
Rihanna Fashion Show Pregnant Model Goes Into Labor After Runway!!!
-
Exclusive Details
- 2 shares
Rihanna's fashion show was eventful, both on and offstage, because we've learned one of the models went into labor.
It went down Wednesday night at the Savage X Fenty show in Brooklyn, NY. Slick Woods was super pregnant as she rocked black pasties and lingerie with cutouts ... along with nude-colored, thigh-high pantyhose.
The crowd loved it, but just as the 22-year-old walked backstage, we're told she went into labor. We're told paramedics showed up to help Slick along. She was taken to the nearest hospital.
The baby boy's name will be Saphir.
The dad is Adonis Bosso, who's also a model.
See also
'Dora the Explorer' Young Dora Making Barely $9k ... For Live-Action Flick
A young actress playing a young version of "Dora the Explorer" could make less than $10,000 for her role in the upcoming live-action movie -- the question now ... is the studio swiping her of due dough?
According to Madelyn Miranda's minors contract -- obtained by TMZ -- the 9-year-old will receive $8,420 for a guaranteed week's worth of filming. She'll get around $3,500 a week if she films anything beyond that. Production starts Wednesday.
Considering her parts will probably only come up in flashbacks in the film -- Isabela Moner is playing a fully grown Dora as the main character -- we imagine she'll be collecting the bare minimum here.
There are a couple more perks though -- Madelyn will also get put up in a swanky hotel while on the job, and be given a daily allowance of $65. PLUS, she gets to fly business class during production. SCORE!!! ... maybe? The kid's only 9, so maybe she'll appreciate the relatively modest haul compared to some of her child star contemporaries ... who usually go on to make boatloads more for a sequel. Baby steps, we suppose.
Now, ya gotta wonder if Boots, Backpack and The Map are getting as good of a deal here.
See also
Cardi B If The Shoe Fit ... I'd Throw It at Nicki All Over Again!!!
-
EXCLUSIVE
- 1 shares
Cardi B wouldn't change a damn thing about her decision to attack Nicki Minaj -- in fact, she'd even chuck her shoe again in that same situation ... TMZ has learned.
Sources close to Cardi tell us the "I Like It" MC feels zero remorse about her dustup with Nicki this weekend at a New York Fashion Week event. Our sources are adamant -- Cardi was simply defending her daughter's honor after hearing Nicki had been talking trash about her family ... and she'd still sling her stiletto if she had to do it all over again.
SEPTEMBER 2018
Cardi thinks Nicki has some nerve saying SHE needs an intervention, when Nicki is the one who incites people almost for sport. Nicki denied speaking ill about Cardi's baby on Queen Radio. Cardi says that's just a baldfaced lie.
She also warned Cardi would "die" if she continued to attack people in such brazen fashion -- while going on to call the run-in mortifying and embarrassing.
We should make clear that Cardi isn't seeking Nicki out for another round -- only that she would do the exact same thing she did last week if a similar situation presents itself in the future.
In other words ... be careful, Chun-Li.
See also
Frank Gore's Son Gets Major NCAA Offer I'm Better Than My Dad!
The football genes run in the Gore family ... because Frank Gore's son just got his first major NCAA scholarship offer to Kentucky -- and the high school star tells us he's already better than his dad!
Okay, he's joking around ... but Frank Gore Jr. is legit on the field -- a star running back at Killian High School in Miami where he's already making a name for himself as a junior.
"I can return the ball, I can catch the ball, I can run the ball," Gore Jr. tells TMZ Sports.
As for the comparison with his father -- a 5-time Pro Bowler who's been in the NFL since 2005 -- FG2 has his sights set on being the best football player in his family.
"He's one dimensional -- he can run the ball. I'm shifty, I'm faster than him. But he's stronger, that's it. I'm more explosive."
In fact ... Frank Jr. says it's his pops who's helping him the most when it comes to football and his recruiting process!!
"He talks to me about my name, he knows that people are going to try to come at me differently," Gore Jr. says.
"He just tells me keep your head straight up on, and God has a plan."
As for where Gore Jr. will eventually end up -- everyone assumes it'll be the University of Miami like Sr. ... but the younger Gore tells us that's not entirely set in stone.
And, it sounds like Frank Sr.'s okay with that ... for now.
See also
Nicki Minaj Cardi B Will Die If She Keeps Attacking People
Nicki Minaj straight-up said, if Cardi B does to others like she did to Nicki, she's gonna get killed.
Nicki appeared on Queen Radio Monday in the wake of Cardi B's attack Friday at New York Fashion Week, and said, "You put your hands on certain people you gon die. PERIOD. And y'all sitting here making this s*** a joke? I'm not the bitches in the strip club and I'm not a bitch on a reality show. My money is very f***ing long."
Short story ... Nicki thinks other people would have been far more aggressive than her if Cardi B zeroed in on them the same way she did Nicki.
Nicki also says she was mortified by Cardi B's attack this weekend, and insists she never spoke ill of baby Kulture ... despite Cardi's claim. She clarified she has never and would never talk smack about someone else's parenting skills or child.
SEPTEMBER 2018
We broke the story ... Cardi confronted Nicki at the Harper's Bazaar party in NYC to "address the lies Nicki was spreading," saying Nicki questioned her fitness as a mother.
Cardi tried attacking Nicki but was thwarted by security ... then chucked her shoe in Nicki's direction. CB was the one who walked away -- sans one shoe -- with a knot above her eye.
The "I Like It" rapper later went on social media to call out Nicki, saying ... "I've let a lot of s*** slide! I let you sneak diss me, I let you lie on me ... But when you mention my child, you choose to like comments about me as a mother, make comments about my abilities to take care of my daughter is when all bets are f***in off!!" Cardi doesn't specify what comments Nicki made or liked.
Welp ... Nicki's shutting down the allegation pretty damn hard here. Not only does she put that on her government but, as she puts it ... that's "clown s***."
See also
Matt Barnes Gets Restraining Order Against Baby Mama
Matt Barnes has just obtained a temporary restraining order against his baby mama, Gloria Govan, in the wake of her arrest at their kids' school, TMZ Sports has learned.
As part of the court order, Govan must stay at least 100 yards away from the kids. She can see the kids once per week for 4 hours but a professional monitor has to be present -- and Gloria must foot the bill for the monitor.
Gloria is allowed to be near Matt to get the kids, but she must be peaceful.
Gloria is also not allowed to take the kids outside of L.A. County during her visitation unless she gets written permission from Matt.
Matt's attorney, Samantha Spector, tells TMZ Sports, "Today wasn't about Matt or Gloria. It was about the children and their safety. This was a good day for those kids, and that's all that matters."
The next hearing is scheduled for the end of Sept. -- where Gloria can argue to change the arrangement.
As we previously reported, cops arrested Govan on August 31 after she allegedly blocked Matt from picking up their 9-year-old twin boys on Matt's scheduled custodial day.
Matt claims Govan used her car as a weapon against him -- and claims he feared for his life (and the lives of his kids) and Gloria punched the gas in her Escalade and "[barreled] toward me."
"I am ever thankful that no child or parent was hit by Gloria and her 17-foot-long Escalade as she endangered every child's and adult's safety when she plowed through the parking lot."
In court docs, Matt claims Gloria put their children and other kids at the school in physical danger -- and Matt claims the twins have been traumatized by Gloria's actions and subsequent arrest.
Matt and Gloria got married back in 2012 but split almost 2 years later. Their divorce wasn't finalized until 2016.
Gloria is now engaged to Matt's former Lakers teammate, Derek Fisher.
See also
Ruth Bader Ginsburg Was a High School 'Twirler'
Before she became the Notorious R.B.G. ... Ruth Bader Ginsburg was a high school twirler who also played for the school orchestra!
Turns out, a TMZ staffer's grandfather went to high school with Ruth at James Madison High School in southeast Brooklyn back in the day (class of 1950!) ... so we dug up the yearbook and found the Supreme Court justice back when she was an over-achieving teen!
According to the yearbook, Ruth had a busy extracurricular schedule -- which included being the treasurer of the Go-Getters club (a student pep group) and playing in the school orchestra.
She was also part of the "Twirlers" (guess that means baton twirling) and was the Secretary to the English Dept. chairman. She was also the feature editor of the term newspaper.
Pretty impressive for a high school senior -- and a prelude of big things to come for Ruth.
See also
Cardi B I Can't Sit for Depo ... Due to Post-Birth 'Complications'
Cardi B's coping with serious issues since having Kulture, and says that's why she's calling for a time-out on a lawsuit against her ... according to new legal docs.
Cardi's legal team filed a motion asking for an extension of the deadline for her to answer lawyers' questions. The rapper was sued last year for using a tattooed model on her album cover because the plaintiff believes the image uses HIS tattoo design.
In the docs, obtained by TMZ, Cardi's lawyers say she suffered "unanticipated post-partum complications" that were significant enough to force her to cancel her tour with Bruno Mars, among other things.
They add that her condition has made it nearly impossible for her to fully participate in completing the investigation and sitting for a deposition.
As we reported ... Cardi had previously responded to the man's suit, saying the 2 people in question (the guy suing and the guy on her album cover) were completely different people, and that the alleged matching back ink isn't even really the same.
Cardi wants until October to sit for the depo, and the other side's on board with that. The judge has to sign-off to make it official.