Ezekiel Elliott Won't Be Charged In Las Vegas Battery Case
-
Exclusive
- 976 shares
Ezekiel Elliott will NOT face criminal charges over his Las Vegas altercation with a security guard, TMZ Sports has learned.
According to police documents ... the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department met with prosecutors late last month -- and after reviewing all of the evidence in the case, prosecutors felt they could not move forward with charges against the Dallas Cowboys superstar.
We reached out to Zeke's camp for a comment on the matter, but they declined.
May 2019
As we previously reported ... 19-year-old Kyle Johnson, who was working as a security guard, was knocked over a metal railing during a parking lot dispute on May 19 at the Electric Daisy Carnival.
The Cowboys running back was placed in handcuffs after the shove -- but the 24-year-old was NOT arrested because Johnson told the cops he did not want to press charges.
But, after Zeke was not suspended by the NFL for the incident ... Johnson decided to file a police report.
Cops spent most of July gathering evidence in the case ... but according to the police docs, they decided they will not be moving forward with charges and will close the case.
It's big news for Elliott ... he now has one less thing he to worry about while his contract holdout with the Cowboys pushes forward.
Dallas opens the NFL season on Sept. 8 against the New York Giants.
related articles
Stars and Scars You be the Judge
Insane week ... Jay-Z teaming up with the NFL stirred the pot, and Miley and Liam have very different breakup stories. So, we gotta ask ...
Boosie Badazz Hit with 2 Felonies For a Lil Bit o' Weed
-
Exclusive
- 1.7K shares
It could've been way worse for Boosie Badazz ... but it's still pretty bad, because he's facing 2 felony charges in Georgia from his April drug bust.
The D.A. in Coweta County slapped the Louisiana rapper with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana, and possession of a controlled substance. When you see it's less than an ounce of weed, ya might think it's not that serious, but Georgia ain't Colorado or California -- it still takes marijuana very seriously.
As we reported, Boosie was arrested back in April when cops pulled him over in his white Dodge Charger for swerving lanes and nearly hitting another vehicle. During the traffic stop, officers found the ganja, one handgun and more than $20,000 in cash.
Prosecutors decided not to charge Boosie for the gun possession.
It's unclear why he got the pass. Boosie did have a passenger in the car, who is also facing the same 2 drug charges. If convicted, both men are looking at least 1 year in prison ... depending on how many grams of green they had. Remember, Boosie previously did 5 years in Louisiana for drug charges.
One last piece of accounting in the case -- prosecutors tacked on a traffic violation for Boosie ... failure maintain his lane.
As they say ... always stay in your lane.
related articles
Aaron Carter On Ex's Violent Breakup 'You Live & Learn'
-
Exclusive
- 196 shares
Aaron Carter's having fun living the single life, but he's also taking time to reflect after what he claims was a nasty and physical breakup ... and admits it's time to make some changes.
We got Aaron out at Dream Motor Cars in L.A. where he was shopping for a Lambo. Call it the ultimate retail therapy, because just a few days earlier he got a restraining order against his ex, Lina Valentina.
As we first reported ... Aaron claims she threatened to stab him. She's also a suspect in a domestic violence dispute after allegedly slapping him prior to their split.
Aaron's putting all that drama behind him, and says he's trying to grow from it. The singer's 31 now and views this as a crossroads in his life -- and opened up to us about making "the right decisions" from here on out.
As we first reported ... his most recent drama started when a family member called cops to perform a welfare check at Aaron's Lancaster, CA crib because they feared he would hurt himself and others.
Sources close to Aaron told us he was fine, but thought his pissed-off ex might have called cops out of spite. Regardless, Aaron tells us he just wants to move on.
There is one kinda drama he's still down for, though -- reality TV. He's even got a show in mind ... watch. Sorry, Aaron ... but that's a looooong shot, bud.
related articles
What's The Big Frigin' Difference?!
Don't get too starstuck by these two almost identical images of Cardi B. Keep your cool and make sure your eyes are on the prize ... See if you can hunt down all the switches made to this tricky pic!
The Grammy-winning artist was photographed during a performance earlier this week at the 92.3 Real Street Festival in Anaheim, California. We have made a few sneaky changes to this onstage shot and now it's up to you to figure out the differences between these two super similar snaps!!!
**HINT -- There are THREE differences in the above photographs!**
related articles
NBA's Andrew Wiggins Burglarized In L.A. ... Shoes & Luggage Stolen
-
Exclusive
- 396 shares
Former No. 1 overall pick Andrew Wiggins was burglarized in Los Angeles ... and TMZ Sports has learned the thieves made off with the NBA star's shoes and luggage.
Law enforcement sources tell us the 24-year-old -- who's been in L.A. training for the NBA this summer -- had his place broken into earlier this month.
But, we're told cops described the scene as "amateur hour" ... because the burglars left jewelry and other valuables in the heist, and only took about $1,000 worth of the stuff instead.
We're told the thieves stole a pair of Wiggins' casual Nikes and his luggage -- and also made off with his rental SUV Escalade. But, we're told authorities were able to locate the vehicle a short time later.
As for Wiggins' property, the LAPD is currently investigating ... but no arrests have been made, and his stuff hasn't been recovered yet.
By the way, sources close to the situation also tell us the break-in appears to have had nothing to do with the string of burglaries that impacted celebs in the city over the past year -- describing this incident as random.
Wiggins has been one of the Minnesota Timberwolves' best players since entering the NBA in 2014 ... starting in 400 games in his 5-year career.
Wiggins has averaged 19.4 points per game with the Wolves ... and was named the Association's 2014-15 Rookie of the Year.
related articles
Waterfall For These Hot Stars
Celebrities are making a real splash in these cascade candids!!!
These Hollywood hotties are proud to show off their bodies at the source of nature's finest ... from models, to stars on the big screen, it seems as though everyone is going with the flow and is down for an aquatic adventure.
It's no wonder why this is considered a majestic sight to see ... get a good look at all the action taking place by deep diving through our gallery of stars at the waterfall. Scroll through and see the famous faces posing for some streamy shots!!!
What a rush!!!
related articles
TMZ LIVE Mama June & BF Clearing Out!!! Vid of Bizarre Sales Pitch
HERE'S THE RUNDOWN
- DONALD TRUMP FAT SHAMES HIS OWN SUPPORTER!
- BELLA HADID RUNS INTO THE WEEKND AFTER SPLIT
- CARDI B GETS OFFSET TO BACK BERNIE SANDERS TOO!
- MILEY CYRUS' NEW SONG ABOUT BREAKUP WITH LIAM
Peter Fonda Dead at 79 From Lung Cancer
-
Exclusive
- 223.8K shares
4:02 PM PT -- Jane Fonda has reacted to her little brother's passing, saying, "I am very sad. He was my sweet-hearted baby brother. The talker of the family. I have had beautiful alone time with him these last days. He went out laughing."
Hollywood icon Peter Fonda is easy riding into the sunset -- the veteran actor died Friday ... TMZ has learned.
A rep for Peter confirms he passed Friday morning at his his home in Los Angeles, and was surrounded by family. We're told the official cause of death was respiratory failure due to lung cancer -- and he had been in and out of the hospital recently.
Peter, is Jane Fonda's brother and the son of Henry Fonda. The family released a statement, saying, "In one of the saddest moments of our lives, we are not able to find the appropriate words to express the pain in our hearts."
They added, "While we mourn the loss of this sweet and gracious man, we also wish for all to celebrate his indomitable spirit and and love of life."
Peter's most famous for his iconic role in the 1969 counterculture classic, "Easy Rider" ... which he co-wrote and produced. He also costarred with Dennis Hopper and Jack Nicholson.
The 50th anniversary of the film just past on July 14th, and Peter was planning a concert and screening for September to celebrate.
He got an Oscar nominatiion for writing "Easy Rider." He was also nominated for Best Actor for his role as a beekeeper in "Ulee's Gold" in 1997.
Most recently, Peter won a Golden Globe in 2000 for "The Passion of Ayn Rand."
He was married 3 times. His most-recent wife was Margaret DeVogelaere.
Our photogs last saw Peter in June 2018, and he was fired up about President Trump's administration. He was celebrating the fact Paul Manafort was going to prison.
6/16/18
Peter was 79.
RIP
Originally Published -- 3:15 PM PT
related articles
Jay-Z To Become Part Owner of NFL Team
-
Exclusive
- 82.5K shares
Jay-Z had multiple reasons for becoming part of the NFL family, and TMZ Sports has learned one of them is that he is going to become part owner of an NFL team ... and it's going to happen soon.
Sources connected to Jay and with direct knowledge tell us ... Jay is going to have a "significant ownership interest" in an NFL team.
As for which team ... we're not being told, but we are told "it is going to happen in the near future."
We're told Jay wants to become a part owner "because he's a huge fan, already has a sports business and wants to continue to be a change agent for the NFL."
There's a question ... can Jay manage players if he owns a team? Our sources make it clear ... "Jay is not an NFL agent and does not take part in the operations of the NFL players in Roc Nation."
Jay has experience with team ownership ... he was a minority owner of the Brooklyn Nets. He sold his stake in 2013.
related articles
Heather Locklear Ordered to Mental Health Facility ... In Police Battery Case
-
Exclusive
- 3.4K shares
Heather Locklear just pled no contest to 8 misdemeanors, including 6 involving battery on a police officer or EMT, and she's getting a sentence that will hopefully help her -- a sentence that does not involve jail.
The judge decided the appropriate sentence was 30 days in a residential mental health facility. The judge stayed a 120 jail sentence. Of course, that means Heather must complete the 30 days of treatment or else she could face the jail sentence.
Sources connected to Heather tell TMZ she wanted to take responsibility for what she did and wants to get help so she avoids such trouble in the future. She'll also be on 3 years of informal probation -- meaning unsupervised. Heather was also ordered not to possess weapons, non-prescribed medications or alcohol.
The judge said Heather must enroll in the treatment program by Sept. 6.
As we reported, Heather was arrested in February and again in June of last year. In the first incident, she was allegedly under the influence and attacked her boyfriend and a responding police officer. In the second incident, police responded to a disturbance call and allegedly a heavily intoxicated Locklear attacked a cop and an EMT.
Heather has been fighting substance abuse and coping with mental illness for years. She's been placed on an involuntarily psychiatric hold in the past and has gone to rehab a number of times.
We're told she's been getting professional help and the 30 days in a mental health facility will be the latest move to help her beat these demons.
Addiction and mental illness are unforgiving ... and the battle is a daily struggle.
related articles
U.S. Customs System Back Online ... After Massive Failure
-
Exclusive Details
- 8.1K shares
2:44 PM PT -- The system is back online. They have not determined the cause.
2:30 PM PT -- A source who is an official from Customs and Border Protection tells TMZ, "There is no indication of nefarious activity at this time." That said, CBP still doesn't know why the system failed.
2:23 PM PT -- Law enforcement sources at one of the country's biggest airports tell TMZ, they are "openly talking" about the possibility of a cyber attack, although they have not been briefed by Customs and Border Protection. CBP says it's trying to determine how the system went down, but is offering no answers or theories.
There is chaos at airports across the United States, because the entire U.S. Customs system has failed.
Customs officials haven't figured out what happened, and obviously one thing that comes to mind is a possible cyber attack, although officials haven't said that's even a working theory.
I was finally able to check in for a flight before actually getting to the airport 😂.... & now US Customs systems are down NATION WIDE! Line is crazy & getting crazier. pic.twitter.com/RctYJbEFrF
— Ali Ahmad (@AliAhmad03) August 16, 2019 @AliAhmad03
The lines at major airports, including JFK, LAX and Dulles, are insane. People are being processed manually, and it's taking forever. As planes land, the lines just get bigger.
It appears the entire computer system for the U.S. Customs and Border Protection has failed.
It appears the borders are also without computer systems, and again everything that needs to be checked is being done so manually.
An official at LAX says, "Officers are processing passengers manually so please check with your airline for the latest status of any flight impacts."
As of now ... no one from CBP is even speculating on what caused the outage ... all they're saying is they are working on the problem.
Story developing ...
Originally published -- 1:45 PM PT
related articles
Jeffrey Epstein Autopsy Confirms Suicide by Hanging
Jeffrey Epstein's autopsy has just been released and it confirms what our sources told us this week ... he committed suicide by hanging himself.
The New York City Chief Medical Examiner confirmed the cause of death, refuting conspiracy theories that the disgraced financier may have been murdered.
As we first reported ... Epstein's blood vessels in his eyes popped when his air supply was cut off by the bed sheet that was wrapped around his neck. We were told he suffered petechial hemorrhaging ... which occurs when someone hangs himself or is strangled or smothered.
Authorities say they're confident this was a hanging.
As you know by now ... Epstein also suffered multiple fractures in his neck bones caused by the way the hanging occurred. We're told the bed sheets were tied to the top of a bunk bed and Epstein either hurled himself off the top bunk, or had his feet to the ground and hurled himself forward to cut off his air supply.
Authorities believe the former is true ... and could explain why his hyoid bone was fractured. Epstein attempted suicide on July 23 and was placed on suicide watch but taken off 6 days later.
The fallout from Epstein's suicide has been swift. Two prison guards were suspended and the warden was reassigned following major lapses in protocol at the correctional facility.
As we reported ... the guards fell asleep and didn't check on Epstein for several hours. After Epstein killed himself, the guards tried to cover up the lapses. A judge is now demanding answers.
related articles
Mayor Pete Buttigieg We Shouldn't Fat Shame Anyone ... Even Trump!!!
-
Exclusive
- 3.2K shares
Mayor Pete Buttigieg says no one deserves to be fat shamed ... even our fast food-loving Prez.
We got the Democratic Presidential candidate at the Young Leaders Conference in Atlanta and asked him to weigh in on Trump's blatant fat shaming at his New Hampshire rally -- and you gotta see his response. It's a case study in political strategizing.
Pete couldn't help himself, and launched into a "glass houses" remark ... but quickly stopped himself, and rerouted to the high road. It's the decision any candidate taking on Trump has to make: get down in the mud with him, or turn the other cheek.
As you know ... President Trump brazenly fat shamed an American citizen Thursday night, taking a cheap shot at the man's weight, even though the dude turned out to be a Trump supporter ... who's also in better shape than POTUS.
Mayor Pete thinks the latest controversy involving Trump is pretty rich but adds ... there's no need to spell out the irony.
Pete's right ... no need to talk about 45 scarfing down fast food ... when there are pictures.
We also asked the candidate about Trump's Greenland expansion dream, and he poured ice cold water all over the idea.
related articles
Dale Earnhardt Jr. Plane Bounced Twice On Runway Before Crash ... Officials Say
-
Breaking News
- 975 shares
Dale Earnhardt Jr. is SERIOUSLY lucky to be alive today ... National Transportation Safety Board officials just announced his plane bounced TWICE on the runway before it eventually crash landed.
Junior, his wife, his 1-year-old daughter and the two pilots on the plane all miraculously survived after their aircraft crashed in Elizabethton, Tennessee on Thursday.
NTSB officials updated media members on some of the details of the accident ... revealing the whole thing was caught on surveillance video -- and it sounded scary as hell.
The lead NTSB investigator, Ralph Hicks, said he could see the plane hit the runway two times before the right landing gear on the aircraft collapsed on the runway.
Hicks said the plane -- a Cessna Citation Latitude 680 -- skidded down the runway, through a chainlink fence and into a ditch before it came to a stop near the local highway.
Hicks said all five passengers -- and Dale's dog -- were able to get off the plane in a matter of minutes ... before massive flames engulfed the aircraft.
Hicks said the flight was only a 20-minute one from a nearby city in North Carolina.
NTSB officials have yet to determine a cause for the crash ... saying it could take about week before their investigation concludes.
Dale Jr. -- who works as a race announcer for NBC -- is taking the weekend off after the crash. He's expected to try to return to his broadcasting job next week in Darlington.
For their part, the Earnhardts released a statement on Friday through Dale's sister, Kelley, saying, "Dale, Amy, Isla and our two pilots are doing well."
related articles
Nicki Minaj Mrs. Petty's in the House!!! ... on Twitter, Anyway
Nicki Minaj has answered Shakespeare's famous question, "What's in a name?" And, the answer is marriage.
Nicki just told her 20 million Twitter followers her account name from here on out is Mrs. Petty. As you know, her man is Kenneth Petty and there's been plenty of smoke she either gotten hitched or the nuptials are imminent.
TMZ broke the story ... Nicki and Kenneth hit up the Bev Hills courthouse earlier this month and got a marriage license. Our Nicki sources at the time told us her real name will change to Onika Tanya Maraj-Petty.
We heard rumblings she may have actually tied the knot days after getting the license, but we couldn't confirm that. We knew a bunch of friends flew out to L.A. that same week, but everyone was mum.
The marriage license is good for 90 days, but the reason it seems she wanted a quick marriage is because she had already announced earlier she and Kenneth took out a license in New York, so if there was no hurry they would have presumably just used that license to get married.