Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino is not willing to dance for Chippendales despite his rock-hard abs and background as a stripper ... Sitch says the male revue can't afford him!!!
We got the "Jersey Shore" star and ex-con in New York City, and our photog asked Mike if he's ever going to follow Vinny Guadagnino's lead and join the famous production in Vegas.
Waiting for your permission to load the Instagram Media.
Easy to see why folks think Situation and Chippendales are a match made in heaven ... the reality star is all about his abs.
There's also some history between the two ... Sitch judged a Chippendales competition back in October, but couldn't be coaxed into taking off his shirt.
And, there's this ... "Jersey Shore" alums have a history of bringing in huge box office numbers at Chippendales. Vinny was such a smashing success last year, they brought him back for an extra 6 weeks.
Situation isn't shutting the door on a potential run at Chippendales ... but he's channeling Cuba Gooding Jr.'s character in "Jerry Maguire" and telling Chippendales to show him the moola.
Juice is trying to avoid arbitration in his lawsuit against the Las Vegas hotel -- in which he claims he was defamed -- because he argues the Cosmo's history of "intentionally and recklessly attacking well-known public figures by placing them in a false light and defaming them" warrants a jury trial.
Simpson refers to the rapper in the docs as "another African American public figure" who was defamed by The Cosmopolitan, and says the hotel was "forced to apologize" only because Meek went public with his grievances.
Essentially, O.J. wants to go public with his as well ... which is why he seeks to put the kibosh on a much more private arbitration process. According to the docs ... he also expects a jury to award him much more money in punitive damages.
As you'll recall ... Simpson was banned from Cosmo in 2017 just weeks after his prison release for allegedly being drunk and disruptive. He claims he was neither drunk nor belligerent and was falsely accused.
Meek Mill, on the other hand, was threatened with an arrest by the hotel back in May for trespassing. The rapper accused Cosmo of going to "extreme racist levels" to keep black entertainers off its property.
The hotel apologized for the incident and Meek accepted it ... and didn't pursue legal action.
Lady Gaga may have had the best New Year's Eve of anyone ... gettin' down onstage and off, and -- who's the dude?
Gaga brought the house down in Vegas, performing "Jazz + Piano" at Park Theater. She then beelined it down the strip to NoMad Restaurant and appeared at Brian Newman's "After Dark" show.
In the later appearance, Gaga sang "Fly Me to the Moon," and began a super sexy dance with Newman's wife, former Miss Exotic World winner Angie Pontani.
But then, at the stroke of midnight, Gaga shared a passionate kiss -- not a "friend" kiss by a longshot -- with a dark-haired, bearded dude named Michael. We don't know who he is, but Gaga sure does. She and Michael left hand-in-hand into the Vegas night.
As for Michael's identity ... don't know. It's not Bradley Cooper, so we're well down the road of process of elimination.
DMX looked right at home -- taking the stage and putting on a hell of a show -- just months after announcing he was checking himself into rehab and investing in his own future.
DMX hit Hakkasan Las Vegas Nightclub Sunday night where he performed a string of his biggest hits for fans. We're told he arrived around 2 AM with a small crew -- including his new fiancee -- and seemed fresh and energetic to mix with the crowd.
Our club sources say DMX sipped on water and smoked cigarettes before he hit the stage ... and was happy to take photos with fans.
X played all the hits, including "Ruff Ryders' Anthem," "Where The Hood At?" and "X Gon' Give It To Ya."
Jason Aldean made a triumphant return to Sin City -- playing his first concert there since the 2017 massacre that left 58 dead ... and wounded hundreds more.
The country singer performed Friday night at the Park MGM, which marked the first of three headlining shows he's putting on as part of his brief Ride All Night residency. Seeing how it'd been 2 years since Jason got on stage in Vegas ... he made sure to address the situation.
A few songs in, JA paused to shout out anyone who might've been there from his 2017 performance at the Route 91 Harvest Festival ... calling them "family." He also mentioned it was his first time back since then but didn't explicitly discuss the shooting.
He did make a promise though ... saying he came back to "blow it out" for the crowd, and finish what they'd started at Route 91. The audience absolutely ate it up.
At the end of his set, Jason covered Tom Petty's "I Won't Back Down" -- which lots of folks took as a nod to the tragedy and a sign of resilience. He's got 2 more shows this weekend.
You'll recall ... the initial shots Stephen Paddock fired rang out in the middle of Jason's set two years ago during the outdoor country music festival. At first, he didn't seem to notice ... but was quickly whisked off stage once it became clear what was happening.
Paddock was holed up in his room at the nearby Mandalay Bay hotel and had an arsenal of rifles with him ... several of which he'd modified to shoot like semi-automatics. He broke windows in his suite and fired down below at the concertgoers ... causing a blood bath.
He shot himself in the head as cops made their way up to his suite. The FBI was never able to determine a definitive motive for his actions.
Talk about moving FAST!!!
Sports reporter Holly Sonders and high-stakes gambler Vegas Dave have only been dating for 1 WEEK ... and they're already dropping L-bombs and talking marriage!
"It's love," Dave told us while out with Holly in Bev Hills ... "We're getting married in Cabo."
Seems like he's joking about the quickie marriage, but they're super into each other and have been virtually inseparable since they started dating last week.
"Our first date was at a strip club in Vegas and it was on Thanksgiving," Holly says with a smile.
"We had a good time," Dave adds ... "We both got our hustle on, we both got our millions so it's like we're a good power couple."
The two have been strip club regulars since they hooked up -- hitting up Crazy Girls in Hollywood this week where they were seen throwing tons of cash at the dancers.
"If we spent $15,000 at a strip club last night with no lap dances, we're doing well," Dave explained.
So, what's the plan moving forward ... Dave says he's bringing Holly as his date to the Lakers game, where he spends a FORTUNE to sit in Jack Nicholson's floor seats.
Dave says he spends more than $20k on those 2 seats -- and usually leaves one empty as a resting spot for his Birkin handbag.
"But, now I get to go," Holly brags.
Here's O.J. Simpson dancing his face off at a Vegas bar with TWO blonde women ... who don't seem to care that he killed 2 people back in 1994.
The 72-year-old convicted felon hit up the Sand Dollar Lounge on Wednesday night -- sporting a dark beanie -- and hit the dance floor hard!!!
We're told people in the place LOVED him, treated him like a rock star ... and O.J. posed for pics and signed autographs for anyone who asked.
Simpson has been out of prison since Oct. 2017 -- where he served nearly 9 years for a 2007 armed robbery -- and this is typical of the treatment he gets at MOST places he goes these days.
We've done multiple stories on fans lining up to pose with The Juice at hot spots all over Sin City ... but this is the first time we've seen him up close and personal with women.
Of course, Simpson was found not guilty of murder, in the criminal case, in the deaths of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman ... but was later sued for wrongful death by Goldman's family where a jury found Simpson liable.
Simpson was ordered to pay the Goldman family $33.5 million -- but the Goldmans have said they've only received a fraction of what they're owed.
But, clearly, Simpson's got enough cash these days to pay for drinks ...
Liziane Gutierrez's hot holiday photoshoot got off to a rocky start ... when she fell on her ass trying to bring in the props.
The Brazilian model was heading to her shoot in Las Vegas in her sexy Christmas attire -- a decorative thong bikini with a "Naughty" Santa hat to boot -- and strapped on some roller skates to make a more memorable entrance.
Not a great idea, but then again ... it worked!!!
Liziane lost her balance -- and the prop Xmas gifts -- and had herself a scary little tumble. Good news is, it looks like she escaped serious injuries in the slip and fall ... which is a welcome change of fortune for her.
The model had another rough year, medically speaking, with a botched plastic surgery in March that led to facial swelling and required an additional procedure to reverse the damage.
This came less than a year after she survived slipping into a coma after a liposuction procedure went awry.
Early New Year's resolution idea for Liz -- no more surgeries ... and no more roller skating.
Forget the all-you-can-eat buffets and strip clubs ... the best thing to EVER happen to Las Vegas is the Raiders moving to town ... so says the Sin City icon, Steve Wynn!!
Of course, the Silver and Black are building a huge, $1.84 BILLION home and moving to Nevada next season after spending the past 24 seasons in Oakland.
Wynn's heavily responsible for making Vegas what it is today with his luxury hotels like the Mirage, Bellagio and the Wynn ... but he says none of that amounts to the Raiders' impact on the city.
"Great news," Wynn told us outside Craig's in L.A. "It's gonna be great. I think it's the best thing that's happened in that town."
"I was really excited and spoke in favor of it. I think it's a great thing, can't wait for it to happen."
As for whether the athletes will be able to stay outta trouble, Wynn says that's up to the players ... but hey, after all -- it ain't called Sin City for nothin'.
The Weeknd shut down one of the biggest streets in Vegas to shoot what appears to be a music video ... and we've got the first glimpse at his newest project in over a year.
TMZ obtained this clip of The Weeknd running down world-famous Fremont Street in Downtown Vegas as a film crew captures his every move. He was rocking a red jacket, sunglasses and, most uncomfortably, a pair of dress shoes. Not ideal for sprinting.
Our sources say the video was shot a few weeks ago in the early morning hours. The production crew shut down this section of Freemont next to the Four Queens Casino.
It's been a busy month for The Weeknd ... as we first told you, he just moved into the ultimate bachelor pad, a massive $25 MILLION penthouse in Bev Hills.
He also reactivated his Instagram this week after a long hiatus, leading many fans to believe new music is coming down the pike. He hasn't released any new tunes since his 6-track EP back in March 2018, "My Dear Melancholy."
This music vid footage, although brief, is the surest sign we've seen yet The Weeknd's about to drop fire new tracks.
FaZe Banks is a guy who knows how to clean up after his own mess, even if it takes a bit of time -- at least that's what we gathered when we asked him about his Vegas debacle.
We talked to the gaming guru -- who founded the FaZe Esports collective -- at the Logan Paul/KSI fight this weekend and he cleared the air with us on what exactly happened last month at the Encore at Wynn Hotel in Sin City, where his room was torn to shreds.
Banks comes clean with us here, saying he f***ed the room -- which caused over $30k in damage, BTW -- and even apologizes for it too. A weekend in Vegas, as he puts it.
You'll recall ... the hotel was pissed about the mess, and got cops involved ... who were investigating for felony malicious destruction of property -- a charge the carries a max sentence of 5 years in prison. Luckily, it didn't get there for FB -- he handled it.
The dude says he and the hotel are all good now, and that it's all love -- the implication being that he paid for the damage and is back in their good graces. Quite a guy, huh?!
#FreeJarvis seems to be his takeaway.
O.J. Simpson has belatedly fired back at the Cosmopolitan in Vegas ... suing the hotel claiming it defamed him by banning him in 2017 after falsely accusing him of being drunk and disruptive.
The incident in question went down just weeks after Simpson was released from prison. Simpson -- who had been frequenting the hotel in the days prior -- allegedly got into an altercation on Nov. 8 at Clique Bar after flying into a drunken rage.
Sources told us ... glasses were broken during the melee and the ex-NFL star was eventually told to leave, given a trespass notice and told to never come back.
But, in his lawsuit, Simpson is adamant he was NOT drunk, he was NOT belligerent and did NOT break any glasses. In fact, he says earlier in the evening a manager at the steakhouse in the hotel actually thanked him for being a gracious guest.
O.J. says when he was leaving for the night ... someone from the hotel handed him a trespass notice and repeatedly said it was private property and he was not welcome back ... ever.
Simpson says he was shocked by the move, claiming he was never involved in an incident that night that could warrant a permanent ban.
Simpson says his parole officer saw our story and visited him at his residence the next day and gave him a drug and alcohol test ... which both turned up clean.
Simpson claims the PO also went to the Cosmo to investigate and told Simpson there was no evidence he did anything that would violate his parole.
In fact, in his suit, Simpson refers to himself as a "model parolee with perfect performance."
Reality is ... Simpson is WELCOMED at many famous spots all over town and regularly poses for pics and signs autographs. In a way, he's become a draw.
Shortly after the incident, Simpson spoke on camera and he said he had no clue what happened.
Simpson was released from prison on Oct. 1, 2017, after spending years behind bars for an armed robbery conviction.
Since he's been out, O.J. has been a regular on Vegas golf courses and fancy restaurants. He's also joined social media where he often talks about fantasy football topics.
One thing he hasn't really addressed since being out ... the murders.
San Jose Sharks superstar Evander Kane SUCKS at gambling -- the hockey star blew $500,000 at a Vegas casino during the NHL playoffs and never paid back the casino, a new lawsuit claims.
Kane allegedly hit up the Cosmopolitan Hotel and Casino around April 15, 2019 ... when the Sharks were playing the Vegas Golden Knights in the 1st round of the NHL playoffs.
According to the lawsuit, the 28-year-old decided to try his hand gambling during the road trip ... and took out several markers (essentially loans from the casino for gambling) totaling $500,000.
The order of the markers is telling ...
Kane started out with a $40,000 marker ... and when he lost that, he took out $20,000 more.
As time went on, the amount of money Kane took increased ... 2 installments of $80,000 followed by 2 installments of $100,000.
In the end, the casino claims Kane is in the hole to the tune of $500,000 -- and "refuses" to pay them back.
Now, the Cosmo wants their money PLUS damages, attorney fees, court costs and more.
Don't feel too bad for Kane -- just last year, he signed a 7 year, $49 MILLION contract ... so he can afford it!!!
Guns N' Roses front man Axl Rose appeared to be knockin' at heaven's door when he seemed to collapse onstage during a concert, but turns out it was just a nasty fall.
Axl was performing at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Vegas Friday night and as he sang the band's iconic hit, he ate it. You see Axl disappear as he tumbles to the ground.
The 57-year-old rocker got right back up and continued, however, he went off to the side of the stage, got a towel and wiped down the area of the stage where he seemed to lose his balance. It seems there was some sort of liquid that triggered the fall.
The group has been performing in Vegas this year. They performed at the Hard Rock earlier in the summer. They're in the middle of their "Not in this Lifetime ... Tour."
Other original members of GNR -- Duff and Slash -- also performed to a packed house.
Wanna see what $30,000 worth of damage in a fancy Vegas hotel looks like? Feast your eyes on this disaster!!!
Here's the room Esports megastar FaZe Banks allegedly destroyed during a wild Oct. 13 bender at the Encore at Wynn Las Vegas -- and it looks like a scene out of "The Hangover."
Smashed tables. Smashed windows. Smashed TVs. Smashed everything. You get the point.
In footage obtained by TMZ Sports, you can see people still in the room the next morning ... still in awe of the damage. Banks is laying casually in a mostly intact couch.
The problem for Banks -- real name Richard Bengtson -- is that hotel officials weren't amused when they saw the wreckage and went to police.
Cops are now investigating Banks for felony malicious destruction of property, a serious charge that carries a maximum of 5 years in prison.
The good news for Banks ... the 28-year-old mogul is rich as hell (he co-founded the wildly popular FaZe Clan gaming organization) and can easily afford to cover the damage.
Our Vegas law enforcement sources tell us stuff likes this happens in Vegas hotels all the time and the hotel usually drops the case if the damages are paid.
A rep for Banks tells us they're working with the hotel to resolve the situation ... which essentially means break out that checkbook!!!
FaZe Banks -- one of the biggest names in Esports -- is under investigation for allegedly destroying his hotel room and causing more than $30k in damage, TMZ Sports has learned.
FYI, 27-year-old Banks is the co-founder of the wildly successful FaZe Clan -- perennial contenders in games like "Call of Duty," "Fortnite," "Overwatch" and more. FaZe Clan is so huge, stars like Offset, Lil Yachty and Post Malone have joined the squad.
But, during a Vegas bender on October 14, we're told cops were called to FB's room at the Encore at Wynn Las Vegas on a destruction of property call.
We're told the room was an absolute DISASTER zone -- with smashed furniture, holes in the walls, a smashed window, broken lamp stand, pictures ripped off the wall, stains on the carpet and more.
Our sources say even the plants in the room were wrecked -- with soil all over the ground.
Oh, and it appeared the main flat-screen TV got it too -- it looked like it had been smashed multiple times with heavy objects.
In other words, WHAT A PARTY, RIGHT!?!?!?
The bad news for Banks -- real name Richard Bengtson -- we're told the estimated damage is over $30,000 which means he can be charged with felony malicious destruction of property. The charge carries a maximum 5 years in prison, but there's no way Banks gets anywhere close to that even if he's convicted.
The good news for Banks -- he's RICH AS HELL and can easily afford to cover the damages if he wants to.
One law enforcement source tells us ... stuff likes this happens in Vegas hotels all the time and the hotel usually drops the case if the damages are paid.
In fact, we just got this statement from Banks' rep -- "FaZe Clan and Encore are working together to resolve this matter."
Translation ... CUT THE CHECK!!!
So far, we're told no charges have been filed -- but the investigation is currently active.
What's interesting about this ... FaZe Clan has a reputation for being the bad boys of Esports ... so, the allegations fit the brand.